• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

Al Wilson released

For a guy of his calibre ...

Is he another TKO? To be honest, I seriously doubt TKO can return to his pre-injury level. Wilson, on the other hand, is about his life, not about losing speed or strength.

He would be perfect for the Bills, bringing leadership as well as big play capability. The question is how many games he could play, or any game at all.
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Re: Al Wilson released

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh
    For He would be perfect for the Bills, bringing leadership as well as big play capability. The question is how many games he could play, or any game at all.
    You already said it yourself. It makes no sense to release Spikes and then bring in another guy with a big question mark in terms of injury.

Comment

• EricStratton
      • Jul 2002

Al Wilson has had two team docs send him on his way (Giants and Denver). I think he's done in the NFL, at least for the time being.

Comment

• B-DON
        hi
        • Mar 2004

no offense to wilson, but he does not deserve to be in the broncos ring of whatever

Comment

• mikemac2001
          is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
          • Mar 2003

when i saw the hit i felt so bad, bc some how i knew it waS done he was great player aqnd to see his career end it hurt me, if it changes all is well but best wishes to al wilson

MUCK
          FIAMI

Comment

Having failed two medicals after suffering a neck injury, if he has any sense, he'll retire

Comment

Working...
            X