PDA

View Full Version : Superstitions arise...

BlackMetalNinja
04-15-2007, 09:53 AM
Another couple that my wife and I know from our hometown also live here in the same town as us, and we went and met them out last night to watch the game.

That won't be happening again!

It's back to the usual routine where I sit on the couch at home watching the game while my wife reads and pays occasional attention... things work much better that way!

It was a lot less fun not being able to hear any sound and having only have my attention focused on the game anyways. Strictly business from here on out!

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-15-2007, 10:22 AM
Trust me, you having people to your house has no reflection on how the Sabres play.

SabreEleven
04-15-2007, 10:30 AM
Another couple that my wife and I know from our hometown also live here in the same town as us, and we went and met them out last night to watch the game.

That won't be happening again!

It's back to the usual routine where I sit on the couch at home watching the game while my wife reads and pays occasional attention... things work much better that way!

It was a lot less fun not being able to hear any sound and having only have my attention focused on the game anyways. Strictly business from here on out!

Thanks for making the Sabres lose, ****er....

I helped too, I was at a baby shower at my wife's aunt's house and had to watch the game on a 24 inch TV in a different house...

camelcowboy
04-15-2007, 11:24 AM
I was thinking the same thing, I had to celebrate my girlfriends birthday with her parents so, needless to say i missed most of the game. :down: