PDA

View Full Version : You have to be frikkin' kidding me.

SabreEleven
04-15-2007, 09:07 PM
Kotalik part of Ruff’s line shuffle

“When I was starting here six years ago, most of the time I was playing with Tim Connolly, and we had a great connection, especially last year,” Kotalik said. “It’s frustrating. I couldn’t get myself going [Saturday] and get those quality opportunities. Hopefully, with Timmy we can find it again and be a good line for this team.”
http://www.buffalonews.com/214/story/54183.html

You have to be ****ing KIDDING me....You are ****ing 15 wins away from hockey's holy grail and you can't motivate yourself...This, Al, is why you'll always be a 4th rate player....You don't have to have talent to HUSTLE...This pisses me off to no end...Sit this ***** and bring up Paille, MacArthur or even Goleta...Grab some pine, Kotalik.

Anybody want to defend this pussy?

Meathead
04-16-2007, 08:28 AM
conversion not motivation

SkateZilla
04-16-2007, 10:48 AM
all the more reason to trade away his salary for some new blood... or to keep Zubie

Ebenezer
04-16-2007, 10:52 AM
wouldn't be surprised to see him gone next year...if he had not been injured I think he was gone this year.

If Max doesn't start performing soon he can go to. I'd rather have Briere and Drury than these two - not that the money is the same.

mchurchfie
04-16-2007, 10:56 AM
Not sure what you guys are talking about with Max. He has been the most energetic one on the ice since he has come back. He makes noneheaded plays once in awhile but his athletic ability is still worldclass and he creates a lot of space for that line with his speed. Trade Kotalik and Spacek next year and keep Zubrus and either Drury or Briere.

Earthquake Enyart
04-16-2007, 10:57 AM
Not sure what you guys are talking about with Max. He has been the most energetic one on the ice since he has come back. He makes noneheaded plays once in awhile but his athletic ability is still worldclass and he creates a lot of space for that line with his speed. Trade Kotalik and Spacek next year and keep Zubrus and either Drury or Briere.
No. Keep Spacek.

mchurchfie
04-16-2007, 11:38 AM
No. Keep Spacek.
Every once in awhile he has a brainclog and does an incredible similation of Smelick\Zhitnik. Besides, he wants to play where there are louder crowds.

Earthquake Enyart
04-16-2007, 11:40 AM
He is still not quite 100% back from his injury. He'll be fine.

mchurchfie
04-16-2007, 11:43 AM
His interviews scare me, he doesn't seem like the sharpest Ginso in the rack.:ill:

Earthquake Enyart
04-16-2007, 11:48 AM
English is not his first language.

mchurchfie
04-16-2007, 11:54 AM
English is not his first language.
Its not the speaking as much as it is the big meathead with the close set, beady little eyes.:ill:

SpillerThrills
04-16-2007, 11:54 AM
or to keep Zubie

I'm all for that one!!!! I would love to see Zubs in a Sabres jersey for the next few years!

Earthquake Enyart
04-16-2007, 12:05 PM
Its not the speaking as much as it is the big meathead with the close set, beady little eyes.:ill:
Like Thurm?

mchurchfie
04-16-2007, 12:11 PM
Like Thurm?
Similar Mongoloidistic features do prevail.:ill:

Meathead
04-16-2007, 12:34 PM
i resent this discussion

Earthquake Enyart
04-16-2007, 01:12 PM
http://www.letsgosabres.com/images/players/headshots_large/jaroslav_spacek.jpg

:eek:

THATHURMANATOR
04-16-2007, 01:38 PM
Haven't we gone over the similarities between Spacek and I?

mchurchfie
04-16-2007, 01:46 PM
Haven't we gone over the similarities between Spacek and I?
It's timeless!:candle:

YardRat
04-16-2007, 01:55 PM
This is going to be shocking coming from me, but has skated and handled the puck pretty well so far, IMO...it doesn't seem as if he's turning the puck over as much this year.

At this point, I'll keep him, Zubrus, and Drury...Spacek, also.

Briere and Kotalik can go.

GThirst
04-16-2007, 05:33 PM
Kotalik is a shootout monster. Keep him and forth line him if you need to. He is better than a forth liner and can steal you a point. If we lose Kotalik and Briere, who will take our shootouts? Stafford has shown he is good, Max at times has been good... Vanek is awful at it yet we keep having him shoot. We'll see. Kotalik isn't THAT bad. Just a bit lazy and not mentally strong per say.