PDA

View Full Version : Another problem

THATHURMANATOR
04-16-2007, 08:25 AM
Hey guys I am an idiot and didn't realize I had to work latenight tonight. Which sucks because I came in at 8:30 when I should have come in at 11. And I am going to miss the first period of the game.

Does anyone know of any sites where you can stream video online?

THATHURMANATOR
04-16-2007, 08:39 AM
I NEED HELP.

User Manuel
04-16-2007, 08:48 AM
I think yahoo! might have a feed, I am not sure though.

THATHURMANATOR
04-16-2007, 08:51 AM
Guys HELP

THATHURMANATOR
04-16-2007, 09:54 AM
GUYS

Mr. Pink
04-16-2007, 09:59 AM
Stick your finger down your throat and vomit profusely all over the office...go home, change and proceed to go out to the bar tonight to watch the game.

Or sit at work and deal with the fact you have to pay 49.95 to get video feeds to watch hockey via the web. OR just turn on GR.

THATHURMANATOR
04-16-2007, 10:01 AM
Stick your finger down your throat and vomit profusely all over the office...go home, change and proceed to go out to the bar tonight to watch the game.

Or sit at work and deal with the fact you have to pay 49.95 to get video feeds to watch hockey via the web. OR just turn on GR.
Where do you go to pay the 50 dollars?

THATHURMANATOR
04-16-2007, 10:03 AM

It is way too much of a hassle to leave on these latenights...

RockStar36
04-16-2007, 10:41 AM
It doesn't look like the Comcast site is streaming the game tonight. You can check Yahoo but it might not work. I'd suggest listening to RJ call the first period while you're at work. I had to do that last year for the Philly series and it worked fine.

THATHURMANATOR
04-16-2007, 05:42 PM
OF COURSE my girl couldnt' get a ride home with anyone(we work together) and had to take my car home and now has to pick me up. It is almost a given that she will be late picking me up(Told her to be here at 7:50) but since she may be the biggest "FIDDLER" around I am sure she will be late which will incite a huge fight or more of a Thurm tirade.... ANNNDD she will probably drive her car back and not let me drive home and she drives like an old man. Its like women do things to intentionally piss guys off.

Bufftp
04-16-2007, 05:54 PM
You can only be pissed off if you choose to be pissed off. :D

Typ0
04-16-2007, 06:34 PM
Thurm, it's time to put your foot down and make it clear who's in charge.

THATHURMANATOR
04-16-2007, 09:24 PM
I must have made it clear because she was a half hour early and did drive my car... :bf1:

OpIv37
04-16-2007, 10:16 PM
You can only be pissed off if you choose to be pissed off. :D
that is so incredibly untrue. Everyone has something (or many things) that piss them off as an involuntary reflex.

OpIv37
04-16-2007, 10:18 PM
OF COURSE my girl couldnt' get a ride home with anyone(we work together) and had to take my car home and now has to pick me up. It is almost a given that she will be late picking me up(Told her to be here at 7:50) but since she may be the biggest "FIDDLER" around I am sure she will be late which will incite a huge fight or more of a Thurm tirade.... ANNNDD she will probably drive her car back and not let me drive home and she drives like an old man. Its like women do things to intentionally piss guys off.

Hey, Thurm: Join the 21st century and get TiVo. I hate recording sports, but I had to run an unscheduled errand all the way up in MD today and I missed the start of the game. But I fast-forwarded through the down time, commercials and intermissions and caught up in the 3rd period.

THATHURMANATOR
04-16-2007, 10:21 PM
Hey, Thurm: Join the 21st century and get TiVo. I hate recording sports, but I had to run an unscheduled errand all the way up in MD today and I missed the start of the game. But I fast-forwarded through the down time, commercials and intermissions and caught up in the 3rd period.
Yes I should do that I will agree.