PDA

View Full Version : Which _game_ on schedule are you must interested in seeing this year?

Dont drink the water
04-16-2007, 12:21 PM
Putting aside opener because it is the opener as a reason, which game are you most interested in seeing this year?

For me it is the Washington - Buffalo game to see if GWs acclaimed defense can show us it was more than having the right players at the right time when it was in Buffalo. I want to see the egg on his face but he will probably be in broadcast booth.

The Answer
04-16-2007, 12:24 PM
Putting aside opener because it is the opener as a reason, which game are you most interested in seeing this year?

For me it is the Washington - Buffalo game to see if GWs acclaimed defense can show us it was more than having the right players at the right time when it was in Buffalo. I want to see the egg on his face but he will probably be in broadcast booth.

Week 17 - Buffalo @ Philly - The Holcomb VS. Losman, Spikes VS. Bills Offense, Playoff Contender VS. Rebuilding Team, etc.

So many storylines, but The Holcomb is sure to steal the show.

~The Answer

gr8slayer
04-16-2007, 12:24 PM
Week 17 - Buffalo @ Philly - The Holcomb VS. Losman, Spikes VS. Bills Offense, Playoff Contender VS. Rebuilding Team, etc.

So many storylines, but The Holcomb is sure to steal the show.

~The Answer
Can we get rid of this clown already?

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-16-2007, 12:25 PM
Dallas on MNF.

lightningbolt444
04-16-2007, 12:26 PM

PLEASE

bigbub2352
04-16-2007, 12:37 PM
I am most looking forward to the Mami away game cause i am going to it this year!!

NorthCarBills
04-16-2007, 12:39 PM
Gotta be the home opener against Broncos. Everyone's pumped, drunk and loud. Weather should be good for tail gating. There's still some hope for a decent season.

Plus, you've got Losman vs. Cutler, an early and good test for our new O-Line, and a chance to see Evans go against Bailey.

And since it's been so long, hosting MNF has to be top of mind too. At least that's one HD game I can get and record -- no thanks to CBS.

That's my take. Maybe I'm biased, cause those are the two I'm flying up for.

The Answer
04-16-2007, 12:41 PM

Tanned, Rested, and Ready.

~The Answer

Pinkerton Security
04-16-2007, 12:46 PM
Have to say Monday nighter simply because i love night games, and Im excited to see how we do against Dallas and Wade. Plus i'm gonna be a slobbering drunk and its gonna be a blast.

M
04-16-2007, 12:50 PM
I am most looking forward to the Mami away game cause i am going to it this year!!

I'm with you, bigbub!

I'm looking forward to MNF against Dallas. Hope we open a can of whoop a$$ on national TV. :pray:

bigbub2352
04-16-2007, 12:56 PM
I'm with you, bigbub!

I'm looking forward to MNF against Dallas. Hope we open a can of whoop a$$ on national TV. :pray:

I am probably gonna be at that game too, would be nice to actually do well on national TV, especially against ****ing Dallas!!!!!!!!!!

Meathead
04-16-2007, 12:56 PM
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/components/Photos/051221/051221_monday_night_hmed_9a.hmedium.jpg

Mr. Miyagi
04-16-2007, 01:14 PM
Yeah Monday night is da bomb.

Hopefully JP lights it up so all the big market bias media and Romo lovers can STFU.

Jeff1220
04-16-2007, 01:14 PM
Washington or Philly since I'll be going to one of them.

Meathead
04-16-2007, 01:17 PM
look at that little monkey run!

justasportsfan
04-16-2007, 01:19 PM
that would be awesome.

zone
04-16-2007, 01:20 PM
Dallas for sure! First MNF game at home since 94'.

SquishDaFish
04-16-2007, 03:07 PM
Dallas not because its on MNF but because Im going to that game with my Dad who is a Dallas fan. His first time going to Buffalo.

Bulldog
04-16-2007, 03:08 PM
Baltimore. You all know why.

Photo Guy WNY
04-16-2007, 03:46 PM
http://www.preferredticket.com/NFL/Images/Cleveland_Browns_helmet_logo.jpg

Ed
04-16-2007, 04:04 PM
Dallas because MNF finally returns to Buffalo and Baltimore because McGahee returns to Buffalo.

patmoran2006
04-16-2007, 04:20 PM
I"m excited about Dallas and very nervous at the same time...

The excited part is we will have a shot at making a statement around the league.

The SCARY part if we could EASILY be 1-3 or even worse, 0-4 going into that game.. and then get our asses handed to us by a potentially potent offense; which would then validate the majority of the media's assessment that we're a joke of a franchise. Thats the scary part, and anybody who says that CANT happen is lying to themselves.

The game I look most forward to is Denver in week #1.. that should tell us IMMEDIATELY what kind of year its going to be.. We're going up against a monster RB in Travis Henry; and a very raw QB in Jay Cutler..

G. Host
04-16-2007, 05:36 PM
You need to apologize to all clowns - present, past and future.

Mr. Pink
04-16-2007, 06:28 PM
see the avatar for the answer to this one!

SABURZFAN
04-16-2007, 06:34 PM
which game are you most interested in seeing this year?

the miami games.

i like when the ******s from Finheaven come over here.

realdealryan
04-16-2007, 06:42 PM
I"m excited about Dallas and very nervous at the same time...

The excited part is we will have a shot at making a statement around the league.

The SCARY part if we could EASILY be 1-3 or even worse, 0-4 going into that game.. and then get our asses handed to us by a potentially potent offense; which would then validate the majority of the media's assessment that we're a joke of a franchise. Thats the scary part, and anybody who says that CANT happen is lying to themselves.

The game I look most forward to is Denver in week #1.. that should tell us IMMEDIATELY what kind of year its going to be.. We're going up against a monster RB in Travis Henry; and a very raw QB in Jay Cutler..

All true. That's my biggest worry. 0-4 going into Monday night. These guys would be a different team on Monday night with even a 2-2 record. And i would be happy with 2-2. By the way, we could be the best 4-12 team in history this year, so I am interested in every game this year. The kind of interested that makes me feel like *****ting myself and knocking back 8-10 beers per half.

I think the Cowboys and Ravens games will be pivotal.

<table class="black11pt" border="1" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr bgcolor="white"><td>Sun, Sep 9</td> <td>NY GIANTS (NBC)</td> <td align="center">7:15 pm</td> <td align="center"></td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="white"> <td nowrap="nowrap">Sun, Sep 16</td> <td>@ Miami (FOX)</td> <td align="center">3:05 pm</td> <td align="center"></td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="white"> <td nowrap="nowrap">Sun, Sep 23</td> <td>@ Chicago (NBC)</td> <td align="center">7:15 pm</td> <td align="center"> </td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="white"> <td nowrap="nowrap">Sun, Sep 30</td> <td>ST. LOUIS (FOX)</td> <td align="center">Noon</td> <td align="center">
</td></tr></tbody></table>
The Cowboys don't have it easy the first four weeks, either.

If we can get some momentum into week 6 I will feel better about the Ravens game, because they could be 6-0...

<table class="tableborder" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="row2"><td>Mon, Sep 10
</td> <td class="logo"> http://www.baltimoreravens.com/uploads/graphics/perm/main/OKBCHNMELMLP/BENGALS.jpg </td> <td>@ Cincinnati Bengals
</td> <!-- <td>Paul Brown Stadium
</td> --> <td>7:00PM
</td> <td>ESPN
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr class="row1"> <td>Sun, Sep 16
</td> <td class="logo"> http://www.baltimoreravens.com/uploads/graphics/perm/main/LIBAJLCADMNB/JETS.jpg </td> <td>New York Jets
</td> <!-- <td>M&T Bank Stadium
</td> --> <td>4:15PM
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr class="row2"> <td>Sun, Sep 23
</td> <td class="logo"> http://www.baltimoreravens.com/uploads/graphics/perm/main/LIBAJLCADMNB/CARDINALS.jpg </td> <td>Arizona Cardinals
</td> --> <td>1:00PM
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr class="row1"> <td>Sun, Sep 30
</td> <td class="logo"> http://www.baltimoreravens.com/uploads/graphics/perm/main/LIBAJLCADMNB/BROWNS.jpg </td> <td>@ Cleveland Browns
</td> <!-- <td>Cleveland Browns Stadium
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr class="row2"> <td>Sun, Oct 7
</td> <td class="logo"> http://www.baltimoreravens.com/uploads/graphics/perm/main/LIBAJLCADMNB/49ERS.jpg </td> <td>@ San Francisco 49ers
</td> <!-- <td>Monster Park
</td> --> <td>4:15PM
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr class="row1"> <td>Sun, Oct 14
</td> <td class="logo"> http://www.baltimoreravens.com/uploads/graphics/perm/main/LIBAJLCADMNB/RAMS.jpg </td> <td>St. Louis Rams
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
I hope we can make the playoffs next year, because the Bills are going to have to crap out some miraculous Curt Warner-out-of-nowhere-grocery-bagger-MVP
talent to make the postseason this year.

X-Era
04-16-2007, 07:40 PM

Dec 9 all the way.