• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: Agent says Bills and LB

LIke I said.. Whether its my best friend or a stranger sitting next to me at the bar.. If the Bills draft Paul Posluszny without moving down first, somebody is going to catch a beating.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

man, I hope this is some kind of smoke screen and this guy doesn't know what he's talking about.

But I have to say that I'm getting a little concerned by the amount of talk about Poz at 12. He is not the answer for this team's LB troubles.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I don't see him at 12, either, but he's the kind of guy Marv loves. And very few of us saw Whitner at 8, but I think that's going to work out just fine.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

well Whitner is better than Poz.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Ed
            Dude
            • Sep 2002

I don't like what I'm hearing, but keep in mind the comment about the Bills really liking Poz is coming from his agent. He might just be saying that on the off chance that a team would try and move ahead of Buffalo to grab him.

Comment

• Philagape
              WIN NOW
              • Jul 2002

Of course, we know better than the FO
              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
              2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Philagape
                Of course, we know better than the FO
                I ****ing really hate this mentality.

You know, when we signed Bowen, I asked a friend who is a Skins fan about him. And he said "he's kinda slow for the Cover 2 and he's always injured." Guess what? After a year of doing nothing, Bowen got hurt. Another Bills fan told me he got a spot-on assessment of Robert Royal from a Skins fan that accurately described Royal's limitations.

The FO is NOT infallible just because they are the FO. And if you need more evidence, just look at the slew of bad moves made by Tom Donahoe. Yes, I know, Levy is not TD- but it's still proof that the FO isn't always right.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Philagape
                  WIN NOW
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                  I ****ing really hate this mentality.

You know, when we signed Bowen, I asked a friend who is a Skins fan about him. And he said "he's kinda slow for the Cover 2 and he's always injured." Guess what? After a year of doing nothing, Bowen got hurt. Another Bills fan told me he got a spot-on assessment of Robert Royal from a Skins fan that accurately described Royal's limitations.

The FO is NOT infallible just because they are the FO. And if you need more evidence, just look at the slew of bad moves made by Tom Donahoe. Yes, I know, Levy is not TD- but it's still proof that the FO isn't always right.
                  But what about OUR record? Show me evidence that the critics here have been more accurate.
                  "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                  2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• The Answer
                    The Plagiarist
                    • Mar 2007

man, I hope this is some kind of smoke screen and this guy doesn't know what he's talking about.

But I have to say that I'm getting a little concerned by the amount of talk about Poz at 12. He is not the answer for this team's LB troubles.
                    The Answer couldn't have said it any better.

~The Answer

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                      • Jul 2003

I think POS would be a great fit in a 4-3 as a WLB or MLB. I don't think he is as good a fit in a 3-4.

He'd be a great fit for Buffalo's defense.

Comment

• X-Era
                        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                        • Feb 2005

If they draft him, Im thinking its a move back into late 1st. I can see them doing that, they have the firepower.

Peterson at 12, Puz at say 25 ish for our 2nd and our first 3rd, and then another LB in the 3rd, thats a very good day one.

25 is 720, our 2nd plus our first 3rd is 690.

I think its too much for him though to be honest, Id rather see an equal talent like Siler get picked up in the 2nd round and save the 3rd rounder.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                          • Jul 2005

I want a LB in round one. If Willis isn't there, I'd prefer Beason myself, but if they decide Poz is a better fit with all the tape and tools they have available, I'll be OK with it. He's going to be a very good football player.
                          Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• Devin
                            The Octagon
                            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Saratoga Slim
                            I want a LB in round one. If Willis isn't there, I'd prefer Beason myself, but if they decide Poz is a better fit with all the tape and tools they have available, I'll be OK with it. He's going to be a very good football player.
                            Agreed. I mean yeah there are other players id prefer, but ill trust whoever they draft. They did a fine job last year and I am sure they will this year as well. No biggie, Marv has it under control.
                            http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

well Whitner is better than Poz.
                              really, while your looking into that crystal ball.. why dont you hook me up with the mega million numbers too, sport.
                              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                              X