PDA

View Full Version : Draft Situation III

DraftBoy
04-16-2007, 05:55 PM
Now that Im home from work Ill post tommorow's early. Here we go:

Its Round 2, the Bills took CB Leon Hall at #12. The Micheal Turner trade is dead. Here are the top players at each posistion:
Qb-Stanton
Rb-Irons
Wr-Williams
Te-Patrick
OT-Ugoh
OG-Ramirez
OC-Kalil
DE-Spencer
DT-Tyler
OLB-Everett
ILB-Harris
CB-Wilson
S-Rouse

Who do you take?? No Trades!

Mr. Pink
04-16-2007, 06:04 PM
Kenny Irons RB without the Turner trade we need someone who might rush for over 3.5 YPC. I'm shocked you had Zach Miller go prior to this pick, who you see looking at taking Miller before our 2nd round selection, out of curiousity?

THATHURMANATOR
04-16-2007, 06:06 PM
What are we going to do at LB? HOLY S...

I just don't think Leon Hall is a good idea.

SABURZFAN
04-16-2007, 06:09 PM
Its Round 2, the Bills took CB Leon Hall at #12.

the Poz fans and half of the BillsZone just jumped over The Falls.

we draft stanton and watch the JPD members jump over The Falls too. :up:

SABURZFAN
04-16-2007, 06:09 PM
I just don't think Leon Hall is a good idea.

get that barrel ready. :biggrin:

THATHURMANATOR
04-16-2007, 06:12 PM

I don't know if there really is a crew of Poz fans man. I dont care if it is Poz, Beason, Willis, Etc. We just need someone. I would feel more comfortable with Youboty/Thomas combo than a second or third round RB and a Second or third round starting LB...

Yasgur's Farm
04-16-2007, 06:21 PM
Keny Irons.

YardRat
04-16-2007, 06:28 PM
Tough to say because there must be other players on the board that I may consider better than the list presented. Who were the first 43 picks?

If we HAVE to choose from ONLY the players listed, I'll go with a combo of BPA and need and take Harris out of Michigan.

Kalil would be tempting, though.

casdhf
04-16-2007, 06:43 PM
Anyone but Drew Stanton.

DraftBoy
04-16-2007, 06:57 PM
Kenny Irons RB without the Turner trade we need someone who might rush for over 3.5 YPC. I'm shocked you had Zach Miller go prior to this pick, who you see looking at taking Miller before our 2nd round selection, out of curiousity?

New Orleans in Round 1
Detroit Round 2
Bears Round 2
Dolphins Round 2

are all strong possibilities

X-Era
04-16-2007, 08:01 PM

Its Round 2, the Bills took CB Leon Hall at #12. The Micheal Turner trade is dead. Here are the top players at each posistion:
Qb-Stanton
Rb-Irons
Wr-Williams
Te-Patrick
OT-Ugoh
OG-Ramirez
OC-Kalil
DE-Spencer
DT-Tyler
OLB-Everett
ILB-Harris
CB-Wilson
S-Rouse

That list, Id go Kenny Irons. I LOVE Tank Tyler, but Its too high for him IMO. I bet Kalil would get consideration here too.

Yeah, Irons is the best of that bunch.

X-Era
04-16-2007, 08:02 PM

Im agreeing with you here, worst thing you can do is lock yourself into one player.

Good call!

Saratoga Slim
04-16-2007, 08:05 PM
A linebacker. Everett, Alexander or Siler I guess.

Taking a CB at #12 is the one move we might possible make that will really set me off. I'll be fine with just about any LB we might possibly take in Round 1, as well as either AP and even Lynch. just not a CB.

Devin
04-16-2007, 08:10 PM

Qb-Stanton
Rb-Irons
Wr-Williams
Te-Patrick
OT-Ugoh
OG-Ramirez
OC-Kalil
DE-Spencer
DT-Tyler
OLB-Everett
ILB-Harris
CB-Wilson
S-Rouse

Good lord id take half that list. If we went CB round 1 as much as I would love someone else to believe we go LB here. I think as high as round 2 given our needs you rule out OT, OG, QB, DT, S. We drafted a CB round 1 so thats gone as well.

Spencer would be very tempting here as would Kalil or Patrick. Marv has always been a fan of the BPA philosophy so in that scenario i could see him going elsewhere. However the thought of Coy Wire playing LB as a starter in 07 would absolutley kill me.

Harris, ILB.

SquishDaFish
04-16-2007, 08:38 PM
Prob Harris. I really hope we dont touch CB in rd 1 though. LB/RB or RB/LB 1st 2 picks

ShadowHawk7
04-16-2007, 08:39 PM
Pittman is a better choice than Irons imo, but due to our still huge need at LB, we continue to solidify our D and select David Harris out of Mich. This guy should be a player. Hall, Harris, then Pittman and Allison or Jacoby Jones in the 3rd. That would be a excellent draft.

chubluv
04-16-2007, 08:41 PM
With those choices I would have to take RB Irons or WR Williams

Devin
04-16-2007, 08:49 PM
New Orleans in Round 1
Detroit Round 2
Bears Round 2
Dolphins Round 2

are all strong possibilities

Id love to see the Saints get Miller.

TigerJ
04-16-2007, 09:08 PM
David Harris, middle linebacker.

Elminster
04-16-2007, 09:12 PM
You get Chris Brown on the phone, but ultimately you take Kenny Irons in that scenario, IMO.

Bmax
04-16-2007, 09:37 PM
Tank Tyler-he can play the nose......

Bmax

mysticsoto
04-17-2007, 08:02 AM
This would be a poor start to our draft, but within the choices you listed, it'd be between Irons (RB) and Harris (ILB). Given that I am a defense first type of person, I'd pick Harris and grab a RB in the 3rd...

bigbub2352
04-17-2007, 09:56 AM
Pittman RB from OSU, if not him Everett LB

Mr. Miyagi
04-17-2007, 11:25 AM
I refuse to participate in this draft scenerio in boycott of us taking Leon Hall. :mad:

Earthquake Enyart
04-17-2007, 11:29 AM
Spencer would be interesting.

The guy was a one man wrecking crew at Purdue.

bflojohn
04-17-2007, 11:50 AM
Ryan Kalil would be soooo interesting since his Dad, Frank, was a Buffalo Bills draft choice in 1982! Just a historical reference....