• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Quizlet2002
    Veteran Zoner
    • Aug 2002

Two GREAT and may be AVAILABLE O-lineman

Here are two great tackles, we could use and may be available in the off-season and or during the year. One is from my bro-in-law still in minnesota: here is his

Latest on player.Position player.DisplayName including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on NFL.com

Chris Liwienski

and myne is

Josh Moore,

Latest on player.Position player.DisplayName including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on NFL.com

this guy is huge- like 320. If you have seen him in college he is like Pat Williams on O-line- He stops any chance of getting through.

Just a thought
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Are these guys available?

If so they look like needed additions.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Quizlet2002
      Veteran Zoner
      • Aug 2002

hmm

The first guy I do not know much about. Chad researched him...

As far as Josh goes, the eagles are already pretty good at protecting McNabb enough, considering they have Kendrick Rogers, Jon Runyan and a few others. He may not sign. Im keeping my fingers crossed and hope the Bills take a look at him.

Im not sure if this guy is available, but he is good. Ryan Tucker. He has like 7 years experience, and blocks like a freken brick wall. But when they need the run game he opens it up for a truck to go throu. Just another person to keep your eye on!

Comment

Working...
      X