PDA

View Full Version : PhotoGuy's Bills Mock

Photo Guy WNY
04-17-2007, 11:23 AM
1. Greg Olsen
http://images.athlonsports.com/d/1363-2/Miami_Greg+Olson.jpg

2. Jason Hill
http://www.nationalchamps.net/2005/sub/pics/small/washingtonstate_jason_hill_sm.jpg

3A. Rufus Alexander
http://www.nationalchamps.net/2006/preview/pics/small/oklahoma_rufus_alexander_sm.jpg

3B. Earl Everett
http://www.ontheclockdraft.com/images/profiles/EarlEverett1.jpg

4. Jackie Battle
http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/fres/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/755512.jpeg

acehole
04-17-2007, 11:27 AM
I like it alot......would trade down a few spots for Olsen though.
I like a late first day pick on the RB....he will only be part of a
rotation this year...and if he doesnt pan out M Turner will be a FA
and there are a ton of RB in next years draft.

bflojohn
04-17-2007, 12:13 PM
J. P. Losman to Greg Olsen.... oh, that would be sweet!!

Michael82
04-17-2007, 12:15 PM
1st round for a TE is :crazy:

camelcowboy
04-17-2007, 12:16 PM
I don't know why every buddy has a hard on for olsen, i thought tightends were suppose to be able to block. This guy in my view is the next Mike Williams.

Michael82
04-17-2007, 12:16 PM
I don't know why every buddy has a hard on for olsen, i thought tightends were suppose to be able to block. This guy in my view is the next Mike Williams.
He's the next Kevin Everett. :ill:

camelcowboy
04-17-2007, 12:19 PM
He's the next Kevin Everett. :ill: I wouldn't lose sleep if we avoided drafting any play from the university of Miami for the next few years.

Michael82
04-17-2007, 12:21 PM
I wouldn't lose sleep if we avoided drafting any play from the university of Miami for the next few years.
I totally agree with you.

gr8slayer
04-17-2007, 12:23 PM
He's the next Kevin Everett. :ill:
Well how good could Everett have been if he hadn't broken both knees, one several times if I'm not mistaken.

Hell how do you know Everett won't still turn out to be a good player? He really hasn't had much of a chance.

feelthepain
04-17-2007, 12:25 PM

Put him on a good team and he's worthy of a mid first round pick.

Michael82
04-17-2007, 12:25 PM
Then that excludes Miami, sorry. :(

camelcowboy
04-17-2007, 12:29 PM

Well i agree mid pick would be fine, but at twelve i wouldn't take him, and carolina, greenbay woudl probally grab him so trading down wouldn't be a option. I just see the bills going in a different direction. I don't see how big of a role olsen would have with us. He can't block which we need. I agree with your statement on a team who doesn't have many holes he would have his most value.

bigbub2352
04-17-2007, 12:31 PM
This would be great but not at 12 i would like to see us trade down and get us a couple extra picks and take him at say GB's pick if they want to trade up and get Lynch

feelthepain
04-17-2007, 12:48 PM
Then that excludes Miami, sorry. :(

Well if Miami isn't a good team, then Buffalo definately isn't a good team.:(

camelcowboy
04-17-2007, 12:51 PM
Well if Miami isn't a good team, then Buffalo definately isn't a good team.:(

I see them both fighting for the 3rd spot in the afc east. I don't care which one is better i just know neither one of them can challenge New England, and now i think the jets will be much better as well.

Devin
04-17-2007, 01:02 PM
I dont mind that, Ill tell you one thing a legit #2 WR and a big time pass catching TE and we have a pretty potent offense. Of course there is that small matter of a RB but i could cope with a vet for one year to get our beast next year.

Like that tandem at LB as well.

Not bad.

Neggie Nancy
04-17-2007, 03:36 PM
I see them both fighting for the 3rd spot in the afc east. I don't care which one is better i just know neither one of them can challenge New England, and now i think the jets will be much better as well.
the Neg thinks the AFC East is divided into two parts.

The Major Leagues with NE and NY--- and the minor leagues with Buffalo and Miami.

Saratoga Slim
04-17-2007, 03:43 PM
I'm not that high on Olsen. Maybe if we were at 20, but I'm a little skeered of his average production in college. Keeping in the general spirit of your draft, whaddya think about flipping your first two picks and going

1. Dwayne Bowe/Robert Meacham
2. Zach Miller
3. Alexander
3b. Everett
4. Battle

This wouldn't be my ideal draft as it doesnt get us a CB, but it wouldn't piss me off too badly.

clumping platelets
04-17-2007, 11:02 PM
I will refrain from commenting on this mock :ill:

Try again Mr. Moran.....er......Photo Guy

G. Host
04-17-2007, 11:05 PM
I do not think Bills are moronic enough anymore to not draft to fill holes. Makes no sense.

Change the title to "Mockery of a draft"

Mr. Miyagi
04-18-2007, 06:31 AM
1st round for a TE is :crazy:
Remember this is from the same guy who wanted Vernon Davis badly last year, when we had a hundred other holes to fill.