PDA

View Full Version : Very Interesting Mock

HAMMER
04-17-2007, 11:43 AM
Has the Bills moving up into Arizonas slot and taking AP, giving up our second in the process.
http://www.gbnreport.com/2007projection.html

mikemac2001
04-17-2007, 11:46 AM
ugh

Gunzlingr
04-17-2007, 11:48 AM
I can't see us giving up our 2nd. Going by that draft, we could still get Lynch and Siler or Lynch and any number of other good players we could use - If we go take a RB in the first.

HAMMER
04-17-2007, 12:08 PM
I would rather give SD our first for Turner than a first and a second for AP.

gr8slayer
04-17-2007, 12:08 PM
I really would rather not have to give up any of our draft picks. We have too many holes to fill.

camelcowboy
04-17-2007, 12:12 PM
AP, Durant, and Coe on the first day would not be a bad draft in my book. I don't see the bills trading up, but in Marv i trust.

camelcowboy
04-17-2007, 12:13 PM
I really would rather not have to give up any of our draft picks. We have too many holes to fill. You like somebody get him, not every pick in this draft is going to turn out like last year.

bigbub2352
04-17-2007, 12:24 PM
AP, Durant, and Coe on the first day would not be a bad draft in my book. I don't see the bills trading up, but in Marv i trust.

I think AP will be better than Turner, this guy is a premiere talent, and Durant is a solid prospect, if that is all we got to do to move up, i would do it, and then u got 2 3rds to compensate for our loss of the second, u can take a LB and a CB, and then go WR TE and FB and G/C,
would not be unhappy with that at all

Don't Panic
04-17-2007, 01:56 PM
Not gonna happen with our needs. Two top 40 picks for one injury-prone player who runs upright? No thanks... I'm pretty sure Marv will feel the same way.

Gunzlingr
04-17-2007, 01:59 PM
Not gonna happen with our needs. Two top 40 picks for one injury-prone player who runs upright? No thanks... I'm pretty sure Marv will feel the same way.

That is my worry with him too. He seems like a younger Chris Brown in those regards.

Saratoga Slim
04-17-2007, 02:34 PM
I really would rather not have to give up any of our draft picks. We have too many holes to fill.

I'd rather see us trade the #12 straight up for Turner and keep the 2nd round pick. Peterson looks awesome, but I'm not sure there's a big enough difference between him and Turner to justify losing a 2nd rounder.

djjimkelly
04-17-2007, 02:35 PM
this guy is on crack atlanta trading to #2
NOT GONNA HAPPEN

dannyek71
04-17-2007, 03:09 PM
Id rather have us trade the #12 pick and move down. Move into maybe the late 1st and take Lynch and maybe get another 2nd in the process. If Lynch falls late into the 1st, and Jarret is there in the 2nd, we could do fantastic this draft

Neggie Nancy
04-17-2007, 03:41 PM
The Neg says that since the Bills draft will be littered with little more than role players anyway the Bills would be best served to get them a franchise player like Peterson. Then the Neg says at least the fans will have someone on the team to care about.

~~NN

The Answer
04-17-2007, 03:48 PM
The Neg says that since the Bills draft will be littered with little more than role players anyway the Bills would be best served to get them a franchise player like Peterson. Then the Neg says at least the fans will have someone on the team to care about.

~~NN

Neggie - The Answer welcomes you to this board and looks forward to more of your post in the future based on what The Answer has read. :respect:

~The Answer

Illmatic15
04-17-2007, 04:04 PM
Trade up to minnesota, not arizona. The cards are NOT taking Ap, thats for sure and the redskins arent either...

ShadowHawk7
04-17-2007, 09:35 PM
I would rather give SD our first for Turner than a first and a second for AP.
Wow are you serious?
We have to major holes to address (RB, LB) with a few more minor ones (CB, WR).
Adrian Petersons come around rarely, and if we were convinced that Willis wouldn't be there at 12, I'd do that in a heartbeat. With a LB in the 3rd like Durant or Black, and possibly Hughes late in the 3rd, this would be an excellent draft IMO.