PDA

View Full Version : everytime someone mentions Pos...

Jeff1220
04-17-2007, 04:12 PM
I think they are saying piece of s***

I haven't seen him enough to form an opinion, but I can't help but believe that thinking about p.o.s. eveytime seeing a player's name doesn't bode well for him.

Devin
04-17-2007, 04:18 PM
Well if he isnt drafted at 12 and ideed falls to the pats at 24 or wherever they draft trust me you will hear his name a lot. Not in a good way for us either.

The Answer
04-17-2007, 04:19 PM

I haven't seen him enough to form an opinion, but I can't help but believe that thinking about p.o.s. eveytime seeing a player's name doesn't bode well for him.

Poz, Pos, whatever - he has bust written all over him.

~The Answer

jamesiscool
04-17-2007, 04:25 PM
Poz, Pos, whatever - he has bust written all over him.

~The Answer
one reason. you say he's a bust time and time again but gimme one reason.

since u do all this scouting and ranking of players in your free time u must have an indepth write-up on him somewhere and u mmust have watched at least 20 hours of film on him.

u tell me why he's a bust instead of just stating that he is.

do u not work? or just have no life.

HHURRICANE
04-17-2007, 04:26 PM
Look I'm not going to say I know, other than Calvin Johnson, who's going to be a star in this league coming out of the draft. But if a guy is getting ranked on every board at #25 than I'm not taking him at #12. No way.

If you love him that much than trade down to #20 and take him there while getting another 2nd rounder out of it.

The Answer
04-17-2007, 05:38 PM
one reason. you say he's a bust time and time again but gimme one reason.

since u do all this scouting and ranking of players in your free time u must have an indepth write-up on him somewhere and u mmust have watched at least 20 hours of film on him.

u tell me why he's a bust instead of just stating that he is.

do u not work? or just have no life.

The Answer has already explained his reasons why he feels that Poz is another monumental PSU bust waiting to happen - countless times now and The Answer isn't repeating himself.

Just rest assured knowing that The Answer has thorougly evaluated countless hours of film on him and has graded him as a mid to late 2nd round prospect at best - and if The Answer was a GM looking at him he'd be drafted in the 3rd round.

And yes The Answer is gainfully employed and makes a good living for himself so you need not concern yourself with that - please refrain from the personal attacks.

~The Answer

Devin
04-17-2007, 05:56 PM
Just rest assured knowing that The Answer has thorougly evaluated countless hours of film on him and has graded him as a mid to late 2nd round prospect at best - and if The Answer was a GM looking at him he'd be drafted in the 3rd round.

:roflmao: this still cracks me up no matter how many times I read it.

"countless hours of film" :lmao:

OpIv37
04-17-2007, 05:58 PM
Look I'm not going to say I know, other than Calvin Johnson, who's going to be a star in this league coming out of the draft. But if a guy is getting ranked on every board at #25 than I'm not taking him at #12. No way.

If you love him that much than trade down to #20 and take him there while getting another 2nd rounder out of it.

at least someone gets it.

SABURZFAN
04-17-2007, 06:03 PM

same thing,isn't it? :idunno:

Jeff1220
04-18-2007, 08:01 AM
everytime someone... 04-18-2007 03:30 AM dumbass

Why do people call insults then don't have the nuggets to leave their name?

Coward.