PDA

View Full Version : This sums it up!

jpdex12
04-17-2007, 06:15 PM
F all of the analysts! F all of the negative nancys out there and F all of the talk about Turner! Smith ain't gonna get **** for him and holding out n a trade will screw the Chargers in the long run.

The only movement you will see from the Bills on draft day in the first round is if we trade down. No way in hell we trade away valuable draft picks to move up with our first pick. The only thing that OBD has to be thinking about is filling holes and creating competitive depth.

There are lots of rumors out there about a lot of players. For some reason I have this GUT feeling that has to do with Poz. I don't know if he is the right pick for Buffalo. He has all of the traits that make up a Marv Levy player and I can just see his last name on a Bills throwback. I can see OBD trading down and getting more valuable picks and players that will compete and make our team better immediately. I don't see any flashy players in our future, but blue collar players that we will grow to love.

A lot of the naysayers will ***** and moan about our picks this year, but if you think about reason rather than automatically bashing the pick you may be suprised. I am confident in Marv, Dick and the rest of the boyz and I can't wait to see what happens. Hold on to your hats! We don't need Tuner (yes we could) but we have to have this type of mentality. We will do fine!

Let's go Bills!

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-17-2007, 06:20 PM
You seem to post like a baby eats, all over the place.

jpdex12
04-17-2007, 06:39 PM
You seem to post like a baby eats, all over the place.

Don't be confused. I really would like to see us get Willis as he can play inside and out, but for some reason I just feel OBD may suprise us again and go with Poz. I try to post my opinions from different view points. I think out loud a lot. I guess from what we hear (internet and other sources of media) Willis has good character as well, but I don't know...there's just something about Poz that has me curious about the Bills taking him.

Again, how am I confusing you?

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-17-2007, 06:40 PM
Don't be confused. I really would like to see us get Willis as he can play inside and out, but for some reason I just feel OBD may suprise us again and go with Poz. I try to post my opinions from different view points. I think out loud a lot. I guess from what we hear (internet and other sources of media) Willis has good character as well, but I don't know...there's just something about Poz that has me curious about the Bills taking him.

Again, how am I confusing you?

Did I say I was confused?

jpdex12
04-17-2007, 06:42 PM
Did I say I was confused?

Not directly. I guess you think that I change my mind a lot which was the comparison of a baby eating which goes all over the place. My opinions are all over the place? Isn't that what you were trying to say?

ublinkwescore
04-18-2007, 08:39 AM
F all of the analysts! F all of the negative nancys out there and F all of the talk about Turner! Smith ain't gonna get **** for him and holding out n a trade will screw the Chargers in the long run.

The only movement you will see from the Bills on draft day in the first round is if we trade down. No way in hell we trade away valuable draft picks to move up with our first pick. The only thing that OBD has to be thinking about is filling holes and creating competitive depth.

There are lots of rumors out there about a lot of players. For some reason I have this GUT feeling that has to do with Poz. I don't know if he is the right pick for Buffalo. He has all of the traits that make up a Marv Levy player and I can just see his last name on a Bills throwback. I can see OBD trading down and getting more valuable picks and players that will compete and make our team better immediately. I don't see any flashy players in our future, but blue collar players that we will grow to love.

A lot of the naysayers will ***** and moan about our picks this year, but if you think about reason rather than automatically bashing the pick you may be suprised. I am confident in Marv, Dick and the rest of the boyz and I can't wait to see what happens. Hold on to your hats! We don't need Tuner (yes we could) but we have to have this type of mentality. We will do fine!

Let's go Bills!

If we parted with our first for Turner, and got SD's in return, and then drafted Posluszny, I'd be happier than hell - that is if Beason's already off the board.