PDA

View Full Version : >>>Pick-a-day mock: 26. Philadelphia Eagles<<<

Mr. Miyagi
04-18-2007, 10:47 AM
1. Oakland Raiders - JaMarcus Russell - QB (LSU)
2. Detroit Lions - Brady Quinn - QB (Notre Dame)
3. Cleveland Browns - Adrian Peterson - RB (Oklahoma)
4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Calvin Johnson - WR (Georgia Tech)
5. Arizona Cardinals - Joe Thomas - OT (Wisconsin)
6. Washington Redskins - Gaines Adams - DE (Clemson)
7. Minnesota Vikings - Jamaal Anderson - DE (Arkansas)
8. Atlanta Falcons (from Houston) - LaRon Landry - S (LSU)
9. Miami Dolphins - Levi Brown- OT (Penn St)
10. Houston Texans (from Atlanta) - Amobi Okoye - DT (Louiville)
11. San Francisco 49ers - Patrick Willis - LB (Ole Miss)
12. Buffalo Bills - Marshawn Lynch - RB (Cal)
13. St. Louis Rams - Alan Branch - DT (Michigan)
14. Carolina Panthers - Greg Olsen - TE (Miami)
15. Pittsburgh Steelers - Adam Carriker - DE (Nebraska)
16. Green Bay Packers - Leon Hall - CB (Michigan)
17. Jacksonville Jaguars - Reggie Nelson - S (Florida)
18. Cincinnati Bengals - Darrelle Revis - CB (Pitt)
19. Tennessee Titans - Ted Ginn Jr. - WR (Ohio State)
20. New York Giants - Joe Staley - OT (Central Michigan)
21. Denver Broncos - Jon Beason - LB (Miami)
22. Dallas Cowboys - Jarvis Moss - DE (Florida)
23. Kansas City Chiefs - Robert Meachem - WR (Tennessee)
24. New England Patriots (From Seattle) - Chris Houston - CB (Arkansas)
25. New York Jets - Aaron Ross - CB (Texas)
26. Philadelphia Eagles - ON THE CLOCK
27. New Orleans Saints
28. New England Patriots
29. Baltimore Ravens
30. San Diego Chargers
31. Chicago Bears
32. Indianapolis Colts

patmoran2006
04-18-2007, 10:51 AM
This one is easy.

Andy Reid can't believe his eyes when he looks up at the big draft board and still sees the name Dwayne Bowe up there.

Bowe.. Fo sure.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-18-2007, 11:00 AM
I agree, Bowe. Would the Eagles dare take Brandon Merriweather here?

patmoran2006
04-18-2007, 11:22 AM
I agree, Bowe. Would the Eagles dare take Brandon Merriweather here?
I woulda said yes (or even Michael Griffin) until they saw Bowe just sitting there. Curtis and Bowe moreee than makes up for losing stallworth.

Ickybaluky
04-18-2007, 11:47 AM
The Eagles never value WR high, so I'm going to have them waiting to pick one.

Brian Dawkins is not getting any younger and Michael Lewis signed elsewhere. Sean Considine did a decent job for them last year, but they could use an upgrade at S. There are some good S in this draft, so I'm going to have the Eagles address that position.

Brandon Meriweather, S - MIA

Earthquake Enyart
04-18-2007, 11:49 AM
Anthony Spenser.

Mr. Pink
04-18-2007, 11:59 AM
The Eagles never value WR high, so I'm going to have them waiting to pick one.

Brian Dawkins is not getting any younger and Michael Lewis signed elsewhere. Sean Considine did a decent job for them last year, but they could use an upgrade at S. There are some good S in this draft, so I'm going to have the Eagles address that position.

Brandon Meriweather, S - MIA

As much as I've always loved Michael Lewis, don't forget he did get benched last year so him leaving isn't a hole. As for who they select...It's time to give Donovan a weapon at WR. Bowe.

Pinkerton Security
04-18-2007, 12:54 PM
Although I like the pickup of Kevin Curtis and i think that Reggie Brown is underrated, seeing how McNabb lit it up with Stallworth makes me think they cannot help themselves slobbering over a corps of receivers that includes the big Bowe. Bowe it is.

BILLSROCK1212
04-18-2007, 02:31 PM
Poz

mysticsoto
04-18-2007, 03:13 PM
Bowe is the logical pick for them, although I gave some thought to Philly surprising us with a Brian Leonard move. This year they were less one dimensional, and part of that reason was b'cse Westbrook was not out for long periods on injury like he had been in past years. A RB/FB like Leonard would provide assurance if Westbrook were to get hurt. Leonard is a GREAT receiver coming out of the backfield that would fit their mold perfectly and could even be on the same field when Westbrook came out allowing for multiple points of attack.

However, I don't think Andy Reid is that ingenious in his offensive schemes and think he will just be happy to get arguably the 2nd best WR in the draft.

SABURZFAN
04-18-2007, 05:07 PM
Bowe

W1DER1GHT
04-18-2007, 08:00 PM
Bowe

GarnOFreak
04-18-2007, 09:16 PM
Bowe, eagles love 1st round WRs, don't ya know? :dolfan:

chubluv
04-18-2007, 09:40 PM
Poz. I know it doesnt make sense, but I dont want to say the same as everyone else.

By the way doesnt any one like Dwayne Jarrett? I thought he was ranked higher then some of the WR that have been picked so far.

BILLSROCK1212
04-18-2007, 10:13 PM
Poz. I know it doesnt make sense, but I dont want to say the same as everyone else.

By the way doesnt any one like Dwayne Jarrett? I thought he was ranked higher then some of the WR that have been picked so far.i chose him too and it makes complete 100% sense there LBers are aging and he won't have to play every down this year which is an even bigger positive plus he won't even have to leave the state of Pennsylvania

clumping platelets
04-18-2007, 10:14 PM
Bowe

CuseJetsFan83
04-19-2007, 12:54 AM
im seeing them either go after pozluzny if available in reality (in this mock he is) or after bowe......... but just like someone stated up there.... leonard is jumping up on the mock boards, so i'd be hard pressed to see him passed round 2

THe REal McCoy
04-19-2007, 01:47 AM
Bowe

Mr. Miyagi
04-19-2007, 08:53 AM
The Philadelphia Eagles select Dwayne Bowe, wide receiver from Louisiana State University.