• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MVP
    Bring The Pain
    • Apr 2006

I'm Calling It

with the 12th overall pick in the 2007 nfl draft the buffalo bills select OLB Lawrence Timmons from Florida State..... Qutoe Me!

• Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: I'm Calling It

zero chance.

Well I guess technically there is a CHANCE. But it would appear the Bills have at least 2-3 LB's ahead of him.

Not to mention I believe Rosendouche is his agent.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by MVP
      with the 12th overall pick in the 2007 nfl draft the buffalo bills select OLB Lawrence Timmons from Florida State..... Qutoe Me!
      Should I just quote you up to the point where you spelled quote wrong or should I include that as well?
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• jamesiscool
        suck it fool.
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by MBBedard
        Should I just quote you up to the point where you spelled quote wrong or should I include that as well?
        Sec 241 row 12 seat 23

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
          • Jul 2005

I'll be shocked if that happens. I think Willis and Beason have to be ranked ahead of him on the Bills draft board, and probably Poz too.

Stranger things have happened, but I don't see Timmons at 12.
          Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• Neggie Nancy
            Veteran Zoner
            • Apr 2007

just like the song for Vince McMahon goes.

"No chance.. No chance in helllllll"

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
              Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by MVP
              Awful prediction, but cool sig + Avatar.
              "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
              -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• gr8slayer
                • Feb 2005

No chance in hell.

Comment

• madness
                  • Apr 2003

I think it's a strong possibility. I have him rated higher the Beason(slighty) or POS. The guy is just nasty. Plus he's a year younger then Beason and is an excellent special teamer. If the 49ers select Willis, the only thing stopping him from being a Bill is his agent.

Comment

• User Manuel
                    The Artist formerly Known as Lawesome97
                    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Neggie Nancy
                    just like the song for Vince McMahon goes.

"No chance.. No chance in helllllll"

I miss PatMoran.........

Oh...never mind.

Comment

• Devin
                      The Octagon
                      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by madness
                      I think it's a strong possibility. I have him rated higher the Beason(slighty) or POS. The guy is just nasty. Plus he's a year younger then Beason and is an excellent special teamer. If the 49ers select Willis, the only thing stopping him from being a Bill is his agent.
                      Beason is a great ST'er as well, I like Beasons experience (Timmons only started 1 year) and the fact he can play all 3 positions although ideally suited for the weakside at the NFL level probably.

I like Timmons and think he has plenty of upside, but I dont believe hes a day 1 starter on most teams. While his great athleticism may get him by in some situations he really is pretty raw and needs a lot of technique work.

In reality Beason and Timmons are relativley similar prospects I just believe Beason has a lot of/more of/better vision, instincts and awareness that you cant teach.
                      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                        short bus extraordinaire
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MVP

i hope you are wrong.
                        Originally posted by yordad
                        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• madness
                          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Devin
                          Beason is a great ST'er as well, I like Beasons experience (Timmons only started 1 year) and the fact he can play all 3 positions although ideally suited for the weakside at the NFL level probably.

I like Timmons and think he has plenty of upside, but I dont believe hes a day 1 starter on most teams. While his great athleticism may get him by in some situations he really is pretty raw and needs a lot of technique work.

In reality Beason and Timmons are relativley similar prospects I just believe Beason has a lot of/more of/better vision, instincts and awareness that you cant teach.
                          The instincts part is why I like Timmons. The knock on him is that he's very raw and plays completely on instincts. That's a type of player our coaching staff could mold. He's also considered the most athletic LB in the draft. Add that to his 6-3 frame and huge wingspan, I think this guy is going to be creating havoc all over the field someday.

Beason's size really concerns me. it's been said he's his frame is at it's max and he seems to get lost in a crowd. He just doesn't seem as aggressive as Timmons when I'm watching film comparing the two. I don't know what it is about Beason the rubs me the wrong way, but I'm just not buying into his stock.

I agree, though, Beason is a more polished player and could make a quicker transition as a starter. He is most likely a better fit for Buffalo as of right now but I don't feel right taking him at #12 when I feel most teams are going to jump after Timmons first.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                            • May 2003

Seeing that I hate phrases like "Quote me" and "mark my words", mark my words, I will be giving you a neg reps if you are wrong. I will give you pos rep if you are correct.

Comment

Working...
                            X