PDA

View Full Version : I'm Calling It

MVP
04-18-2007, 01:31 PM
with the 12th overall pick in the 2007 nfl draft the buffalo bills select OLB Lawrence Timmons from Florida State..... Qutoe Me!

Devin
04-18-2007, 01:33 PM
zero chance.

Well I guess technically there is a CHANCE. But it would appear the Bills have at least 2-3 LB's ahead of him.

Not to mention I believe Rosendouche is his agent.

The King
04-18-2007, 01:34 PM
with the 12th overall pick in the 2007 nfl draft the buffalo bills select OLB Lawrence Timmons from Florida State..... Qutoe Me!

Should I just quote you up to the point where you spelled quote wrong or should I include that as well?

jamesiscool
04-18-2007, 01:36 PM
Should I just quote you up to the point where you spelled quote wrong or should I include that as well?

:rofl:

Saratoga Slim
04-18-2007, 01:45 PM
I'll be shocked if that happens. I think Willis and Beason have to be ranked ahead of him on the Bills draft board, and probably Poz too.

Stranger things have happened, but I don't see Timmons at 12.

Neggie Nancy
04-18-2007, 01:47 PM
just like the song for Vince McMahon goes.

"No chance.. No chance in helllllll"

ShadowHawk7
04-18-2007, 01:49 PM
Awful prediction, but cool sig + Avatar. :up:

gr8slayer
04-18-2007, 02:04 PM
No chance in hell.

madness
04-18-2007, 02:04 PM
I think it's a strong possibility. I have him rated higher the Beason(slighty) or POS. The guy is just nasty. Plus he's a year younger then Beason and is an excellent special teamer. If the 49ers select Willis, the only thing stopping him from being a Bill is his agent.

User Manuel
04-18-2007, 02:08 PM
just like the song for Vince McMahon goes.

"No chance.. No chance in helllllll"

I miss PatMoran.........:candle:

Oh...never mind.

Devin
04-18-2007, 02:13 PM
I think it's a strong possibility. I have him rated higher the Beason(slighty) or POS. The guy is just nasty. Plus he's a year younger then Beason and is an excellent special teamer. If the 49ers select Willis, the only thing stopping him from being a Bill is his agent.

Beason is a great ST'er as well, I like Beasons experience (Timmons only started 1 year) and the fact he can play all 3 positions although ideally suited for the weakside at the NFL level probably.

I like Timmons and think he has plenty of upside, but I dont believe hes a day 1 starter on most teams. While his great athleticism may get him by in some situations he really is pretty raw and needs a lot of technique work.

In reality Beason and Timmons are relativley similar prospects I just believe Beason has a lot of/more of/better vision, instincts and awareness that you cant teach.

SABURZFAN
04-18-2007, 05:24 PM

i hope you are wrong.

madness
04-19-2007, 12:49 PM
Beason is a great ST'er as well, I like Beasons experience (Timmons only started 1 year) and the fact he can play all 3 positions although ideally suited for the weakside at the NFL level probably.

I like Timmons and think he has plenty of upside, but I dont believe hes a day 1 starter on most teams. While his great athleticism may get him by in some situations he really is pretty raw and needs a lot of technique work.

In reality Beason and Timmons are relativley similar prospects I just believe Beason has a lot of/more of/better vision, instincts and awareness that you cant teach.

The instincts part is why I like Timmons. The knock on him is that he's very raw and plays completely on instincts. That's a type of player our coaching staff could mold. He's also considered the most athletic LB in the draft. Add that to his 6-3 frame and huge wingspan, I think this guy is going to be creating havoc all over the field someday.

Beason's size really concerns me. it's been said he's his frame is at it's max and he seems to get lost in a crowd. He just doesn't seem as aggressive as Timmons when I'm watching film comparing the two. I don't know what it is about Beason the rubs me the wrong way, but I'm just not buying into his stock. :idunno:

I agree, though, Beason is a more polished player and could make a quicker transition as a starter. He is most likely a better fit for Buffalo as of right now but I don't feel right taking him at #12 when I feel most teams are going to jump after Timmons first.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-19-2007, 01:26 PM
Seeing that I hate phrases like "Quote me" and "mark my words", mark my words, I will be giving you a neg reps if you are wrong. I will give you pos rep if you are correct.