PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Rexy's Blog

Devin
04-18-2007, 04:22 PM
**** it. I'm throwing it downfield.

Is that Berrian? I think he's triple-covered. You know what? **** it. I'm throwing it downfield.

Yeah, I see Jones open on the flank. But **** that. Dumpoff passes are for ******s. I'm ****ing Sexy Rexy Grossman. I can get that ball in there. And, even if I can't, I bet I'll be able to pull it off the next go round. I like throwing the ball long. It makes my **** hard.

What's that? I should throw a quick slant? **** that. That's gay. Button hook? Gay. Flare out? Gay. Screen pass? Kevin Spacey gay. This is ****ing football. You can't just expect wins to come to you. You can't massage that ****. You gotta grab that game by the throat and rape the ever-loving **** out of it. You think a 5-yard out is gonna win you a game? You're a pussy. This ain't John Shoop running this offense. Sexy Rexy's got the arm. The dragon. You gotta unleash the dragon.

Okay, I'm throwing it. Nice. Look how far it went. I look good. I bet I made that Pats cheerleader wet her panties with that throw. She ****ing wants me. I bet she likes it over a stair railing. I can hit that with 100% accuracy, my dear. Mmmmmm. I am delicious.

Oh ****. Looks like Samuel caught it. Again. Oh well. It still felt ****ing great to throw that ****. Tell me that wasn't one of the prettiest passes you ever saw. You know what? Not only am I gonna throw it long the next time we hit the field. I'm gonna throw it even longer. Harder. You see that kid in wheelchair sitting in the end zone bleachers? I'm gonna nail him right between the ****ing eyes with a Sexy Rexy fastball. Why? Because I can.

This is Rex Grossman we're talking about here. We're talking 210 lbs. of twisted steel and sex appeal. I'm not just a gunslinger. I'm a ***slinger. Throwing that ball long tells all the Rexettes that I am ****ing out there. On the edge. Where I gotta be. The ladies love the danger. The unpredictability. Oh, maybe I'll tease them with a pretty touch pass every now and again. But then I'm gonna go right back to pumping that ball out for all it's worth. It tells them I throw like I ****. That's how we do things in the sexy business.

Tell me you're not turned on right now. I am.

http://kissmesuzy.blogspot.com/2006/11/f-k-it-im-throwing-it-downfield.html

LtFinFan66
04-18-2007, 04:24 PM
He is apparently the man:up:

justasportsfan
04-18-2007, 04:27 PM
:rofl:

patmoran2006
04-18-2007, 04:33 PM
This is the truth, and Im not sure if its a compliment to JP or a dis to Sexy Rexy..

But if Losman was the Bears QB this year they probably win the SB

justasportsfan
04-18-2007, 04:35 PM
This is the truth, and Im not sure if its a compliment to JP or a dis to Sexy Rexy..

But if Losman was the Bears QB this year they probably win the SB

:homer:

SpanishBill
04-18-2007, 04:41 PM
Absolutely LMAO :lmao:

BTW, is Grossman a cocky guy or this guy just wanted to destroy him because he can't seem to throw anything else but ints??

Elminster
04-18-2007, 05:08 PM
Absolutely LMAO :lmao:

BTW, is Grossman a cocky guy or this guy just wanted to destroy him because he can't seem to throw anything else but ints??
I think Chicago's draft strategy will be to select as many wide receivers as possible and have 9 on the field with Sexy Rexy at all times in the vain hope he succeeds in hitting some one in the correct jersey with a football....

Devin
04-18-2007, 06:48 PM
I think Chicago's draft strategy will be to select as many wide receivers as possible and have 9 on the field with Sexy Rexy at all times in the vain hope he succeeds in hitting some one in the correct jersey with a football....

:rofl:

SpanishBill
04-19-2007, 02:45 AM
Hehehehe, that was truly funny :laughing:

But serioulsy, is Grossman really cocky (haven't read much on him) or the author just bashes him 'cause he sucks much of the time?

BTW, I readed again that piece this morning and LMAO again... The dragon. You gotta unleash the dragon. That part is hilarious.