X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaleG
    • Sep 2002

Any good Draft web sites?

Hey is there any good draft websites out there that you can get good player bios and college stats with out having to pay for. I used to look at the sporting news draft coverage but last year they started making you pay for it.
  • Kevikid
    • Mar 2003

If you go to the main message board page and then go to the draft message board, the first thread there has links and other goodies. Why has spring break not come yet!

-Kev
    Clump's #1 Fan

Comment

• DaleG
      • Sep 2002

I was wanting to get some background on some players that the bills might pick up in the draft. It makes it more interesting if I know more about the players being picked. I didnt watch much college this year.

Comment

• Romes
        • Jul 2002

www.draftbook.com is good if you want player profiles
        Originally posted by paladin warrior
        RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Kevikid
          If you go to the main message board page and then go to the draft message board, the first thread there has links and other goodies. Why has spring break not come yet!

-Kev
          Good advice Kev!

try here Dale
          Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

This is the only ling you need for all draft info and mock drafts:)!

Draft Sharks is your unfair advantage: offering clear, cohesive, actionable fantasy football advice, rankings & tools to help you dominate your league

Comment

Working...
            X