• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

Any word on Joe Burns?

He was Reserved-Injured List on 9/2. I have not heard if front office is giving him a chance this year to even compete in camp. I believe he was a FA.

I am not hoping he will be signed but just curious if he recovered from his injury.
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Re: Any word on Joe Burns?

Wow, that's a name I haven't heard in a while.

Comment

• The Answer
      The Plagiarist
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by G. Host
      He was Reserved-Injured List on 9/2. I have not heard if front office is giving him a chance this year to even compete in camp. I believe he was a FA.

I am not hoping he will be signed but just curious if he recovered from his injury.
      The word on Burns? = Useless

~The Answer

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
        • Jul 2005

I'm hoping he's still in Buffalo so he can help Shaud Williams move to Miami (I'm still crossing my fingers for a blockbuster trade sending Shaud down there for, say, some hot dogs or something).
        Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
          Legendary Zoner
          • Jul 2002

How about Simonton?

Comment

• deathadder
            • Mar 2003

He was on the injured list, but then they did an injury settlement and released him.. He is no longer with the bills and hasn't signed with any club since...
            http://www.gizmogamer.com - Your #1 source for the latest gaming, gadgets, and technology news!

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

Joe had everything. He had decent size, a great heart, a good team guy. Well there was actually one thing he lacked, talent. Effort can only take you so far in this league.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• circlethewagons
                • Dec 2005

I remember at one point he was 2nd on our depth chart for fb... i dont know how well he can play it, and id much rather have a real fb playing it but its always an option... he was pretty bad as a halfback though.

Comment

Working...
                X