PDA

View Full Version : Adrian Peterson

RedEyE
04-19-2007, 06:07 PM
I've been watching reel after reel of Bills projected draftee highlights, and I have to tell you that I just can't get enough of Adrian Peterson. This kid obviously has something special and seeing him in action, visioning him in a Bills uniform, sends chills up and down my spine.

This is the best highlight video on AP that I've found. There reason I say that is it doesn't show unrealistic footage of him bouncing to the endzone edited clip after clip, but instead it gives you a better sense of this kids understanding of the game and his raw vision of the field. You can see how he hits the hole and what he does in the open field that makes him the top in this year's RB class.

*** WARNING - EXPLICIT LYRICS *** (just crank down the volume to avoid offending anyone)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7qNGAB-4y4

RedEyE
04-19-2007, 06:12 PM
For you Patrick Willis fans, I think this kid understands the fundamentals of tackling. Here's what I mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D22Xe6aPtNs

evol4276
04-19-2007, 06:23 PM
nice.. i agreei like this one better than the other ap vids. i love his spinmoves when he uses em. btw check out the block by the wr at like 2:05 or something when they show the 3rd down percentages... devilish block i had to rewind it a few times

Tatonka
04-19-2007, 07:05 PM
willis reminds me of tko.

venis2k1
04-19-2007, 07:36 PM
i would like to see some mcgahee college highlight videos.

elltrain22
04-19-2007, 07:56 PM
AP is sick, for real. I would love to see him in a Bills unie.

Stewie
04-19-2007, 08:00 PM
can we all stop fantasizing that he is going to drop to us?

Neggie Nancy
04-19-2007, 08:07 PM
I think it was either Kiper or Mayock that said AP has the best vision of any RB they've seen come out since Eric Dickerson.

and his hands are TOTALLY underated, he didnt drop a single pass on his pro day.. not ONE

OpIv37
04-19-2007, 08:15 PM
his speed is amazing but I saw him shed a lot of guys that missed the tackle- that's not going to happen against NFL competition. It's one thing to do that against second rate college defenders- it's another thing to do it on a pro football field.

Mitchy moo
04-19-2007, 08:26 PM
his speed is amazing but I saw him shed a lot of guys that missed the tackle- that's not going to happen against NFL competition. It's one thing to do that against second rate college defenders- it's another thing to do it on a pro football field.

He will be a good player in the NFL either way.

Talk0fNewYork
04-20-2007, 08:25 AM
his speed is amazing but I saw him shed a lot of guys that missed the tackle- that's not going to happen against NFL competition. It's one thing to do that against second rate college defenders- it's another thing to do it on a pro football field.Reggie Bush ran circles around guys in college and then guess what happened in the pros? Still the same ****! (besides lito sheppard) lol

HHURRICANE
04-20-2007, 08:29 AM
We might as well be watching Calvin Johnson highlights because we have about the same chance of getting him as we do Peterson.

gr8slayer
04-20-2007, 08:30 AM
can we all stop fantasizing that he is going to drop to us?
Odder things have happened on draft day.

OpIv37
04-20-2007, 09:02 AM
Reggie Bush ran circles around guys in college and then guess what happened in the pros? Still the same ****! (besides lito sheppard) lol

oh I'm not questioning his speed- I'm sure he can keep up with the best of them in the NFL. It's the plays where he literally bounces off the defenders before using his speed- that won't happen in the NFL. The guys are too strong and too good at tackling.

justasportsfan
04-20-2007, 09:07 AM
the sb champs missed a hell lot of tckles last year. And so did we :couch:

Neggie Nancy
04-20-2007, 09:20 AM
Hes the ONLY player realistically worth trading up for, for Buffalo.

ublinkwescore
04-20-2007, 11:30 AM
Hes the ONLY player realistically worth trading up for, for Buffalo.

We won't trade up for him - not that high anyways.

juice
04-20-2007, 02:39 PM
AP is a beast

Bills4Life34
04-20-2007, 05:13 PM
I REALLY wish we could pick up AP!

mybills
04-21-2007, 05:52 AM
Odder things have happened on draft day.
Like needs on defense, but taking a running back (WM) with the 1st pick. :cynic: