• Show
Clear All
  • The Answer
    The Plagiarist
    • Mar 2007

Article: Bills not likely to trade for Turner

Bills not likely to trade for Turner

By: Mike Sullivan - North County Times

Buffalo Bills general manager Marv Levy said Wednesday that it appears unlikely his team will trade for Chargers restricted free-agent running back Michael Turner prior to the April 28 NFL draft.

During a media luncheon with Buffalo-area reporters, Levy said he doubts the Bills will be able to work out a deal with the Chargers.

"There are so many complexities to the deal that if it's done, I've got to tell you it'd be a surprise," Levy said.....

~The Answer
  • evol4276
    • Oct 2005

Re: Article: Bills not likely to trade for Turner

they said that on nfl network last night i believe.. they jus said that the deal wuld not happen BEFORE the draft, so its not completely killing the idea. I personally ont want him but this article doesnt show that its off 100%

Comment

• ublinkwescore
      Sab and TD are insignificant
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by evol4276
      they said that on nfl network last night i believe.. they jus said that the deal wuld not happen BEFORE the draft, so its not completely killing the idea. I personally ont want him but this article doesnt show that its off 100%
      Is that a Walker in your Sig?

Langston or Darwin?
      www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• gr8slayer
        • Feb 2005

Wow, good job posting something someone else has already posted.

Comment

• evol4276
          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
          Is that a Walker in your Sig?

Langston or Darwin?
          haha this is the second time ive been asked that.. im really not sure but id doubt it haha

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

Proposing a trade to San Diego is something that might happen after the Bills pick in the first round. They might well not want to make a serious offer unless AP does not fall to them. I can understand that. If both Peterson and Willis are gone by the time the Bills pick, they may still not make the offer to San Diego because Lynch might represent the best draft value to them at that point. The most likely scenario for a Turner to Buffalo trade would be for the Bills to draft Patrick Willis in round one. That still does not guarantee it would happen. The price still has to be agreeable to both parties, but a second sounds doable to me..
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
            X