Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Don Banks reports Turner could be had for less than a first rounder

• camelcowboy
    • Mar 2005

Re: Don Banks reports Turner could be had for less than a first rounder

i think the bills want ap, if it falls through then they'll take a run at turner.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
      !?!?!?!?!?
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by camelcowboy
      i think the bills want ap, if it falls through then they'll take a run at turner.
      i agree 110% with you

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by camelcowboy
        I totally agree. I think that they are praying that Peterson falls to them and if he doesn't....they will call San Diego up and offer their 2nd rounder and a conditional pick next year for Turner.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
          !?!?!?!?!?
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Mikey82
          I totally agree. I think that they are praying that Peterson falls to them and if he doesn't....they will call San Diego up and offer their 2nd rounder and a conditional pick next year for Turner.
          definetly a very smart move by Marv if this is his plan

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

real smart.

Comment

• Meathead
              Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
              • Jul 2002

man i said that like a month ago
              One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Philagape
                WIN NOW
                • Jul 2002

Turner for a second is the best-case scenario for us; then we could get a stud LB in the first
                "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                  • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Philagape
                  Turner for a second is the best-case scenario for us; then we could get a stud LB in the first
                  I couldn't agree more.
                  Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                    • May 2003

If this is true, AJ Smith is coming to the realization that a career backup with potential is not worth a first round draft pick, even if that pick is just a swap with another 1st round pick. That is if the Bills are going to be dropping that far down in the 1st.

Comment

• G. Host
                      Banned
                      • Jul 2002

I do not see why Bills should show interest in Turner unless they can will negotiate an incentive based contract. He has not shown much, already is part his cheap years and it will cost us a draft pick or more. Plenty more fish in the sea especially since they put all their dollars into the OL. Plenty of good RBs came from lower rounds.

Comment

• jamze132
                        Don’t hate…
                        • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Philagape
                        We should be drafting at stud LB at #12 anyways.

Comment

• Lexwhat
                          • Feb 2005

"But Turner seems motivated to become a Titan, and that hurdle could be overcome somewhat quickly if agent Bus Cook and Tennessee's general manager Mike Reinfeldt want to get it done."

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

For the millionth time...There's no way Peterson is going to fall to #12 and Smith is smart enough to realize that.
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• mikemac2001
                              is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by YardRat
                              For the millionth time...There's no way Peterson is going to fall to #12 and Smith is smart enough to realize that.
                              Yes but his price is to high so he will get nothing in the end for his smarts

MUCK
                              FIAMI

Comment

Working...
                              X