I finally got a reply from Chris Brown about Schobel's weight and Michael Turner....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

I finally got a reply from Chris Brown about Schobel's weight and Michael Turner....

Check it out....

I think way too much is being made about the player weights. It's early in the offseason. Let's see what guys weigh at camp before blowing a gasket on this.

I'm not ruling out a Turner deal on draft weekend. Moods tend to change during the draft, when a player one team was looking to get suddenly disappears.

Chris Brown
  • Talk0fNewYork
    ~ I Can't Feel My Face ~
    • Jan 2007

Re: I finally got a reply from Chris Brown about Schobel's weight and Michael Turner....

i hate his ass!

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Re: I finally got a reply from Chris Brown about Schobel's weight and Michael Turner....

Hmmm, that Turner info is exactly what I was thinking. I believe that the Bills are hoping and praying that they will be able to get Adrian Peterson somehow, either trade up a few spots or hope he falls to them. If he doesn't, they will draft a linebacker at #12, and then call the Chargers with an offer for Michael Turner officially.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
        Sab and TD are insignificant
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
        Hmmm, that Turner info is exactly what I was thinking. I believe that the Bills are hoping and praying that they will be able to get Adrian Peterson somehow, either trade up a few spots or hope he falls to them. If he doesn't, they will draft a linebacker at #12, and then call the Chargers with an offer for Michael Turner officially.
        That's exactly how I'd handle this if I were the Bills.
        www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

Check it out....

what the hell did you say for him to make the "blowing a gasket" comment?
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Devin
            The Octagon
            • Apr 2003

I dont give a hell what he says.

243.....for a DE? Whats he gonna do put on 25 pounds in camp?

Yes I will blow a gasket that our starting probowl DE weighs as much as a LB.
            http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
              what the hell did you say for him to make the "blowing a gasket" comment?
              Here's my letter.....

Mr. Brown,
              Hey. I'm sorry to bother you, but I gotta know this. A bunch of people are panicking on my Bills site, BillsZone.com about Aaron Schobel's new listed weight. Is that a misprint? Or did he really weigh in as 243 lbs? If he did, why on Earth would the staff want to screw with something that worked? He was 262 lbs last year and was a pro bowler. Isn't 19 lbs a lot of weight to lose? I looked around and noticed that the average cover2 defensive end is 260 or a little higher. Aaron Schobel was at the perfect weight. I don't understand this one bit. Please help me out here. I'd love to know what you are thinking. Also, anything on Michael Turner? A bunch of fans on my site want him to come here, myself included. I'd give a 2nd rounder to the chargers for him in a heartbeat. What do you think it's going to take? Thanks for taking the time out to read this and hopefully reply.

Sincerely, Michael Thomas (Rochester Bills fan)

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Devin
                I dont give a hell what he says.

243.....for a DE? Whats he gonna do put on 25 pounds in camp?

Yes I will blow a gasket that our starting probowl DE weighs as much as a LB.
                Thank you! I totally agree and that's why I "blew a gasket" and emailed him about it. I'm surprised Brown wasn't more concerned about the weight too.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                  Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I think what happens is the exact opposite. Adrian Peterson will fall to us and we call up SD and say hey if we pick up Peterson then you're stuck with Turner this year and get ZERO for him after the season. Or you can trade with Tennessee but their picks are lower than ours. So convince us that we want to pick a linebacker instead.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Jul 2002

I think both Peterson and Turner are pipe dreams.

Marv isn't trading up to get AP.

Marv isn't trading a 1st rounder for Turner.

Comment

• don137
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                      I think both Peterson and Turner are pipe dreams.

Marv isn't trading up to get AP.

Marv isn't trading a 1st rounder for Turner.
                      I read somewhere that Smith lowered the demands to a 2nd this year and a conditional third next year. Not sure if its true or not. It does seem that the Titans are more the aggressor then Buffalo however Buffalo picks earlier in the draft so Buffalo probably is the team Smith would rather trade with.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Jul 2002

Don't forget that we still would have to reach a contract agreement with Turner.

I think the combination of Turner's contract demands and AJ's trade demands are insurmountable.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by don137
                          I read somewhere that Smith lowered the demands to a 2nd this year and a conditional third next year. Not sure if its true or not. It does seem that the Titans are more the aggressor then Buffalo however Buffalo picks earlier in the draft so Buffalo probably is the team Smith would rather trade with.
                          You didn't read this, you dreamt it. If this was what SD wanted Turner would already be in a Bills uni.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

Check it out....
                            Now, I really don't like Chris Brown. The answer to your question Mikey was "don't worry about it"

Well I've worked out my whole life and adding 19 pounds of muscle prior to this season starting is all but impossible. He didn't answer your question because there isn't a good one.

Had he come in at 284 I would have not thought twice about it. He was a lean player at 264. He wasn't carrying any body fat so this is an issue. Period.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Jul 2002

I like how he knew Mikey was gonna blow a gasket.

Comment

Working...
                              X