X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

I just don't get fin fan!

I was just over at finheaven and they said we can add spikes, adams and posey but our secondary stiill sucks. I never knew that Winfield and Clements sucked. They also said that spikes is going to get plowed over by konrad...lol:)! I mean how can ricky run when you have Pat Williams and Sam Adams pigging the middle. (assuming we sign Adams) There calling Travis Henry overrated and weak and not durable. I don't know what the hell is going on in Florida's education system but it must be stopped! Your thoughts? Go Bills!
  • Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

Phins, this is your QB. Those in glass houses...

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
      • Oct 2002

Re: I just don't get fin fan!

Originally posted by The Spaz
      I was just over at finheaven and they said we can add spikes, adams and posey but our secondary stiill sucks. I never knew that Winfield and Clements sucked. They also said that spikes is going to get plowed over by konrad...lol:)! I mean how can ricky run when you have Pat Williams and Sam Adams pigging the middle. (assuming we sign Adams) There calling Travis Henry overrated and weak and not durable. I don't know what the hell is going on in Florida's education system but it must be stopped! Your thoughts? Go Bills!

Thats why they are Phinfans... Smatest mammals on earth? Riiiiight :finfan:

Comment

• Bufftp
        Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

uhhhm spaz florida does not have an education system yet.
        Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
        "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
        Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
        - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
        to be led by permanent ideals -
        that is what keeps a man patient
        when the world ignores him,
        and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

That's right bufftp I forgot...good point...lol:)! Go Bills!

Comment

• Bufftp
            Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

remember spaz we must applaud finfans for their effort considering their "challenges"
            Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
            "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
            Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
            - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
            to be led by permanent ideals -
            that is what keeps a man patient
            when the world ignores him,
            and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
              • Oct 2002

Same Phinfans who thought SB last year when they got Ricky... Sure He beat us. But it takes more than one to beat the Bills.

Comment

• Fatwhite02
                Colorado's Biggest Bills Fan
                • Feb 2003

Bledsoe or Fiedler?
                Moulds or there WR?
                Our OL or thier OL?
                Spikes and Fletcher or their LB?

I think we win on all aspects. I mean Tell Me Travis Henry wouldn't run for 2000 yds with Jay Fiedler at the Helm. We are just a more balanced offense. Their Secondary is so good because of their front four. Give us a line like theirs and we would have the best secondary.

Last year Bills-2 Phins-0

Comment

• RedEyE
                  • Jul 2002

The Bills destroyed their "pro-bowl" secondary last season.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

i wouldn't worry much about what they say over in Finheaven.these are probably the same guys who tried to roast Clump over a month ago when he told them they were over the salary cap.
                    Originally posted by yordad
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• venis2k1
                      Youboty can hope
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fatwhite02
                      . I mean Tell Me Travis Henry wouldn't run for 2000 yds with Jay Fiedler at the Helm.
                      Travis Henry Wouldn't run for 2000 yards with fiedler at the helm, dont you think teams would just croud the box to stop henry, no on fears feidler.

Comment

• mush69
                        • Jan 2003

FlipperHeads have gone MAD! They have to take the focus of there own pitiful year. Anything that comes to an aaaoooogggaaa horn is not that bright!
                        Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                          short bus extraordinaire
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mush69
                          FlipperHeads have gone MAD! They have to take the focus of there own pitiful year. Anything that comes to an aaaoooogggaaa horn is not that bright!

Originally posted by yordad
                          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                            Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                            • Jul 2002

Re: I just don't get fin fan!

Originally posted by The Spaz
                            Ya gotta remember Spaz, there are a lot of drugs coming in thru Miami these days!
                            Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                              Sab and TD are insignificant
                              • Sep 2002

Yeah, our secondary sucks alright - I mean, come on we ONLY picked the Dolphins off like 7 times - that's just weak.
                              www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

Working...
                              X