PDA

View Full Version : I just don't get fin fan!

The Spaz
03-11-2003, 09:23 PM
I was just over at finheaven and they said we can add spikes, adams and posey but our secondary stiill sucks. I never knew that Winfield and Clements sucked. They also said that spikes is going to get plowed over by konrad...lol:)! I mean how can ricky run when you have Pat Williams and Sam Adams pigging the middle. (assuming we sign Adams) There calling Travis Henry overrated and weak and not durable. I don't know what the hell is going on in Florida's education system but it must be stopped! Your thoughts? Go Bills!

Jeff1220
03-11-2003, 09:31 PM
:fiedler:

Phins, this is your QB. Those in glass houses...

BADTHINGSMAN
03-11-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
I was just over at finheaven and they said we can add spikes, adams and posey but our secondary stiill sucks. I never knew that Winfield and Clements sucked. They also said that spikes is going to get plowed over by konrad...lol:)! I mean how can ricky run when you have Pat Williams and Sam Adams pigging the middle. (assuming we sign Adams) There calling Travis Henry overrated and weak and not durable. I don't know what the hell is going on in Florida's education system but it must be stopped! Your thoughts? Go Bills!

Thats why they are Phinfans... Smatest mammals on earth? Riiiiight:squish: :fiedler: :finfan:

Bufftp
03-11-2003, 09:46 PM
uhhhm spaz florida does not have an education system yet.

The Spaz
03-11-2003, 09:51 PM
That's right bufftp I forgot...good point...lol:)! Go Bills!

Bufftp
03-11-2003, 10:06 PM
remember spaz we must applaud finfans for their effort considering their "challenges"

BADTHINGSMAN
03-11-2003, 10:07 PM
Same Phinfans who thought SB last year when they got Ricky... Sure He beat us. But it takes more than one to beat the Bills.

Fatwhite02
03-11-2003, 10:51 PM
Bledsoe or Fiedler?
Moulds or there WR?
Our OL or thier OL?
Spikes and Fletcher or their LB?

I think we win on all aspects. I mean Tell Me Travis Henry wouldn't run for 2000 yds with Jay Fiedler at the Helm. We are just a more balanced offense. Their Secondary is so good because of their front four. Give us a line like theirs and we would have the best secondary.

Last year Bills-2 Phins-0

RedEyE
03-11-2003, 11:22 PM
The Bills destroyed their "pro-bowl" secondary last season.

SABURZFAN
03-12-2003, 12:43 AM
i wouldn't worry much about what they say over in Finheaven.these are probably the same guys who tried to roast Clump over a month ago when he told them they were over the salary cap.

venis2k1
03-12-2003, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Fatwhite02
. I mean Tell Me Travis Henry wouldn't run for 2000 yds with Jay Fiedler at the Helm.

Travis Henry Wouldn't run for 2000 yards with fiedler at the helm, dont you think teams would just croud the box to stop henry, no on fears feidler.

mush69
03-12-2003, 01:01 AM
FlipperHeads have gone MAD! They have to take the focus of there own pitiful year. Anything that comes to an aaaoooogggaaa horn is not that bright! :fishfry: :drool:

SABURZFAN
03-12-2003, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by mush69
FlipperHeads have gone MAD! They have to take the focus of there own pitiful year. Anything that comes to an aaaoooogggaaa horn is not that bright! :fishfry: :drool:

:lol:

WG
03-12-2003, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by The Spaz

Ya gotta remember Spaz, there are a lot of drugs coming in thru Miami these days! :D

ublinkwescore
03-12-2003, 06:50 AM
Yeah, our secondary sucks alright - I mean, come on we ONLY picked the Dolphins off like 7 times - that's just weak.

Halbert
03-12-2003, 08:15 AM
Methinks thou doth protest too much.

Miami has been the strongest team in the division for some time. The fact that they've blown it year in and year out and now see the Bills adding studs all over the field has got to be making them scared and crazy.