I believe that

Calvin Johnson
    Adrian Peterson
    Joe Thomas
    Brady Quinn
    Jamarcus Russell
    Gaines Adams
    Laron Landry

are the stars of the draft. After them, that's when the talent goes a level below. Of those, probably Calvin Johnson and Joe Thomas are guaranteed to be guaranteed gone by 9. On the other end of the spectrum, Adrian Peterson and Brady Quinn are the most likely to drop like Matt Leinart. If Brady Quinn is the one to fall and ends up at 9, Miami will draft him. If Peterson is the one to fall and ends up at 9, I expect Miami to entertain offers. If you look at Miami's needs, you have Levin Brown, Amobi Okoye, Alan Branch, Adam Carriker, Leon Hall, Michael Griffin all players that would be fill their needs.

Would you guys be interested in Peterson and trade with Miami?
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: Brady Quinn and Adrian Peterson will determine the draft

Miami could draft a dead grandmother at a few postions and improve their current position so whoever they draft can't hurt em.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Bling
      I believe that

Calvin Johnson
      Adrian Peterson
      Joe Thomas
      Brady Quinn
      Jamarcus Russell
      Gaines Adams
      Laron Landry

are the stars of the draft. After them, that's when the talent goes a level below. Of those, probably Calvin Johnson and Joe Thomas are guaranteed to be guaranteed gone by 9. On the other end of the spectrum, Adrian Peterson and Brady Quinn are the most likely to drop like Matt Leinart. If Brady Quinn is the one to fall and ends up at 9, Miami will draft him. If Peterson is the one to fall and ends up at 9, I expect Miami to entertain offers. If you look at Miami's needs, you have Levin Brown, Amobi Okoye, Alan Branch, Adam Carriker, Leon Hall, Michael Griffin all players that would be fill their needs.

definately if peterson was there. i dont know the point value and what it would take. maybe swap firsts and give up the 1st 3rd rounder. but id take it. would be good for Miami as well bc they could end up still gettin someone good like Levi Brown. I want Peterson bad.

Comment

• X-Era
        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
        • Feb 2005

I believe that

Calvin Johnson
        Adrian Peterson
        Joe Thomas
        Brady Quinn
        Jamarcus Russell
        Gaines Adams
        Laron Landry

Yes, we have this stud QB who can step in day one and upgrade the position.

You trade us your pick, we will give you our extra 7th and KELLY HOLCOMB!

Comment

• don137
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jp-era
          Yes, we have this stud QB who can step in day one and upgrade the position.

You trade us your pick, we will give you our extra 7th and KELLY HOLCOMB!
          The only way they get Kelly Holcomb is to trade with the Eagles...

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

I'm gonna say no if it means we get a RB first. This draft seems too de ja vu to me.
            I wouldn't want Quinn, either, cuz he makes too many mistakes.

Originally posted by Skooby
            Miami could draft a dead grandmother at a few postions and improve their current position so whoever they draft can't hurt em.
            Leave blingy alone, it's a good question.
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• casdhf
              • Jul 2002

I think there are a few more stars than that ... I would include Willis in there after his pro day. Of course, I doubt we end up with him anyways.
              Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
              cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

I If Peterson is the one to fall and ends up at 9, I expect Miami to entertain offers.

Three things:

1) Thanks for pointing out a scenario I didn't even think of.

2) I highly doubt that Miami is going to even think of trading there 9th pick to Buffalo so we can draft a RB that could potentially dominate Miaimi for the next 5 years.

3) I think that's why there is a top ten. Because players either belong there or they don't. We are drafting at #12 which should leve some talent available worthy of that pick.

You forced me to pos rep you. Good post.

Comment

Working...
                X