PDA

View Full Version : Whats your dream draft?

Devin
04-22-2007, 04:32 PM
You can do 1st day or all 7, but try and keep the players where you think realistically they will be.

The biggest thing is im curious what YOU would do, not necessarily what the team will do. Doesnt have to be by need.

While im curious primarily about Bills fans takes, this is open to any fans really. Be interesting to get takes on other teams.

Provide explanations where you can and most importantly, do a little research. If you opt to trade down figure out how much picks are worth before you just arbitrarily through out a 2nd or whatever.

Mr. Pink
04-22-2007, 04:54 PM
I'll do Browns...

Round 1 pick 3 - AP self explanatory
Round 2 pick 36 - Chris Houston, he somehow lasted on our mock til then.
Round 3 pick 67 - Victor Abiamiri, DE, Notre Dame Roye isn't getting younger and the other side completely scares me.
Round 4 pick 103 - Troy Smith QB Ohio St...I'd be shocked if he lasts til this pick, but it is possible. Charlie Frye is in his make or break year, and if he breaks hometown boy Troy Smith could come in and generate some excitement.
Round 5 pick 140 - Courtney Brown CB Cal Poly This kid from day 1 could step in and be a difference maker in special teams and replace Cutt as the PR man. After a year or two of learning the system he may be a fine nickle or dime corner.
Round 6 pick 178 - Yamon Figurs WR/KR K-State Same as above, but could make an impact as a 4th or 5th WR. Competition is good.
Round 7 pick 213 Jason Snelling FB Virginia Gives Vickers some competition at the FB spot after the release of T. Smith.

I'll do a Bills one next.

Mr. Pink
04-22-2007, 05:06 PM
Alright now the Bills....

Round 1 pick 12 - Greg Olsen TE Tha U I've already stated, ad naseuam, why I want this guy here.
Round 2 pick 43 - Marcus McCauley CB Fresno St Good in zone or man to man coverage and can tackle.
Round 3 pick 74 - Justin Durant LB Hampton...Went to Hampton so he's a smart guy, has some speed and is good in coverage. Perfect for us.
Round 3 pick 92 - Quincy Black LB New Mexico...rather raw, has the intangibles, and good instincts. Here's to thinking DJ can coach him up and get everything out of him.
Round 4 pick 111 - Deshawn Wynn RB Florida...I almost took Michael Bush but I can't get past injury concerns. Wynn still has upside and has hands to catch out of the backfield.
Round 6 pick 184 - Le'Ron McClain FB Bama...Best pure FB in this draft. We kinda need one on the roster too!
Round 7 pick 222 - Matt Trannon WR Mich St...BIG TARGET at 6'6" also ran around a 4.5 Take a chance he can become a RZ threat at the very least.
Round 7 pick 239 - Jordan Palmer QB UTEP...We need a 3rd QB anyways and he has good pedigree.

I had to edit, because I forgot the pick we got from the Ratbirds in the original.

mikemac2001
04-22-2007, 05:08 PM
Round 7 pick 222 - Matt Trannon WR Mich St...BIG TARGET at 6'6" also ran around a 4.5 Take a chance he can become a RZ threat at the very least.

i want this guy in buffalo need a tall target

Devin
04-22-2007, 05:15 PM
Before we draft our 1st pick, I send our 2nd round and next years 3rd to the Titans for Michael Turner.

Round 1 I trade down with Tennessee. The value of the 12th overall is 1200 points, thier 19th is worth 875. Thier 2nd round pick is worth 400 points.

We get:
1(19)
2(18)

They get:
1(12)

They will almost assuredly have to leapfrog Greenbay for a shot at Lynch, and with Turner out of the question this is a possibility.

With the 1st (19) pick I make Jon Beason, LB a Buffalo Bill.

With our newly aquired 2nd rounder I then set my sights on Sidney Rice to compliment Evans. A big target, he surely will go a long way in helping JP continue his development.

With our 1st 3rd rounder, I make Ben Patrick, TE a Buffalo Bill. Next Season Patrick steps into the starting TE roll and rounds out a pretty lethal offense behind a newly rebuilt OL.

With our 2nd 3rd rounder I take a CB that is BUILT for the Tampa 2 D. Fred Bennett.

My 7 Rounder looks like:

1. Jon Beason, LB
2. Sidney Rice, WR
3. Ben Patrick, TE
3. Fred Bennett, CB
4. Earl Everett, LB
6. Le'Ron McClain, FB
7. Garrett Wolfe, RB
7. Jared Zabransky, QB

Which also means next season we can dump the over priced Peerless Price and Robert Royal.

Our offense has a VERY young core all around and we have the room to sign Losman/Evans assuming Ralph is willing.

We have replaced the holes at LB, RB and POTENTIALLY CB as well as upgraded a few spots of concern.

Our offense now boasts Lee Evans and Sidney Rice at WR, Patrick at TE, Turner/McClain as our big runners with Wolfe as a change of pace back and Losman all behind our at the very least upgraded OL.

Our Defense may only end up being marginally upgraded via this draft but with a legit cover 2 corner, and 2 solid LB's its a good draft.

Philagape
04-22-2007, 05:16 PM
1. Patrick Willis, LB
We need an immediate, full-time impact starter at LB. Willis brings the total package. If he's not available, I'd try to trade down if possible for Beason or Poz.
2. Antonio Pittman, RB
Would make a decent platoon with A-Train. Hunt's a possibility here too at RB.
3a. Ben Patrick, TE
My patience has run out on Everett, and we can use a TE who can add a threat. I wouldn't mind a WR here, but a TE is more versatile.
3b. Josh Beekman, G
I'm not content with our RG prospects, and Beekman would help the running game.

bflojohn
04-22-2007, 05:19 PM
My dream draft (within reason) is to have Patrick Willis there at 12 ( best player available and Need pick!) and to follow that up with Sidney Rice ( Likely game breaker) at 43! In the third round, having Kenny Irons at 74 slipping would be optimum ( Best fit with A-Train, IMO!), and having a guy like Justin Durant (Passion for the game!) at 92 would really light my fire on Saturday!!! Second day, I'd like Manny Ramirez at ORG to be available at 111. The developmental QB in round six is where the Bills might be interested in exercising this option... the pick is Jordan Palmer, who has a pedigree, of sorts! The seventh round would yield TE Jonny Harline and OLB Justin Hickman.

camelcowboy
04-22-2007, 05:38 PM
AP, Rufus Alexander, Durant day one. Day two best available players at corner, fb, and WR.

Night Train
04-22-2007, 05:58 PM
We get Turner and a 2nd Rounder from San Diego for our first.

1st - Aquire RB Michael Turner - Instant Starter
2A - MLB David Harris-Michigan or MLB Brandon Siler-Florida- MLB Starter
2B - CB Eric Wright- UNLV or CB Tanard Jackson- Syracuse - Could challenge immediately.
3A- OLB Quincy Black- New Mexico - Rare athlete. Best football still ahead.
3B- DT Antonio Johnson- Miss. St - Very effective,strong DT at the 1 Gap.
4th- WR Dallas Baker- Florida - 6-3, 208- suction cup hands, great route runner. Better option than Peerless at the #2.
6th- C/G Leroy Harris - NC St. - 4 year starter. Smart,strong and would provide the depth at both C and G.
7A - TE/H-back Brent Celek- Cinci - Good hands, outstanding blocker.
7B - CB David Jones - Wingate - Small College sleeper. Physical, smart and fits the Cover 2 perfectly.

Bling
04-22-2007, 06:50 PM
1st let me say, I have no idea really what Miami's depth chart looks like. I think it's this.

QB - Cleo Lemon
RB - Ronnie Brown
FB - Cory Schlessinger
WR1 - Chris Chambers
WR2 - Marty Booker
WR3 - Derek Hagan
TE - David Martin
LT - ?
LG - ?
C - Rex Hadnot
RG - LJ Shelton
RT - Vernon Carey

FS - Yeremiah Bell
SS - Renaldo Hill
CB1 - Will Allen
CB2 - Goodman
CB3 - Travis Daniels
OLB - Joey Porter
MLB - Zach Thomas
OLB - Channing Crowder
DE - Jason Taylor
DT - Vonnie Holliday
DT - Keith Traylor
DE - Matt Roth

1st - Levi Brown. LT PSU. Wait till we find out the whole 1, 2, 3. If Detriot or Cleveland move past the Washington Redskins, Miami is forced to trade up with Washington. It would only require the 2nd received from the Pats (pick #60) according to draft value boards. So 6th overall - Brady Quinn. Landry, Russell, Johnson, Thomas are all players I'd also take if they miraculously fell, but I doubt it. If Quinn is not there at 6, you have to draft Levi Brown based on pure need - not because of value. I think Brown is overvalued at that spot, and is sketchy as far as LTs are concerned (might project better to RT). Amobi Okoye is very interesting, but the need for an LT outways the great talent and value Okoye provides.
2nd (40 overall) - Ben Grubbs. OG AU. Definitely would love to see a S here, but I doubt Griffin or Merriweather fall this far. Grubbs provides that help along the O-line. I hate O-line picks, but look at what they did for the Jets last year. With Hudson Houck magic, this guy will be a beast. Would love for Miami to make up great value here with someone that fell but I don't know who will. Greg Olsen would be nice. Griffin, Merriweather, Anthony Gonzalez would be nice too.
2nd (60 overall) - Ben Patrick TE Delaware. Miami is lacking in the TE area. Craig Davis could provide the returning ability that was lost with Wes Welker as well, but I think the lack of a TE outways the lack of production from the WR position.
3rd (71 overall) - Drew Stanton QB MSU. This is just a minor project. When Miami gets a top 5 pick next year, they better draft a QB (Brian Brohm?) if they don't this year. You let Drew Stanton compete, and start his career in Miami. If he's a nobody, he can take a hike after his contract is up.
4th (108 overall) - Aundrae Allison WR ECU. Finally a return man and a deep threat. Exactly what Miami lacks at WR.

Devin
04-22-2007, 06:57 PM
I like that, thats a solid 1st day for the fins.

FlyingDutchman
04-22-2007, 07:01 PM
I saw my dream mock of 1.Willis 2.Sidney Rice 3. Antonio Pittman. I would love to have AP but this is my more realistic dream draft.

Bling
04-22-2007, 07:02 PM
I had no idea you guys were big on Ben Patrick too. I really hope Miami would cut off the Bills for him at 60th or 71th. Now I know what it's like to need a TE again.

camelcowboy
04-22-2007, 07:17 PM
I had no idea you guys were big on Ben Patrick too. I really hope Miami would cut off the Bills for him at 60th or 71th. Now I know what it's like to need a TE again.
He may be gone with seattles second round pick.

X-Era
04-22-2007, 07:40 PM
You can do 1st day or all 7, but try and keep the players where you think realistically they will be.

The biggest thing is im curious what YOU would do, not necessarily what the team will do. Doesnt have to be by need.

While im curious primarily about Bills fans takes, this is open to any fans really. Be interesting to get takes on other teams.

Provide explanations where you can and most importantly, do a little research. If you opt to trade down figure out how much picks are worth before you just arbitrarily through out a 2nd or whatever.

Dream? Its unfair...it implies a bit of "not gonna happen".

My dream, resonable, draft is a draft that could really happen. This is a draft with no trades and luck in our favor:

1) Marshawn Lynch
2) Paul Posluzny- yes I think he can drop this far, but no I dont think he will. I think David Harris is the pick here
3a) Rufus Alexander- He will be there and hes a solid pick
3b) Paul Williams- WR hes a bit of a sleeper, but I think hes a 1st round pick on any higher known team.

jpdex12
04-22-2007, 08:50 PM
Dream? Its unfair...it implies a bit of "not gonna happen".

My dream, resonable, draft is a draft that could really happen. This is a draft with no trades and luck in our favor:

1) Marshawn Lynch
2) Paul Posluzny- yes I think he can drop this far, but no I dont think he will. I think David Harris is the pick here
3a) Rufus Alexander- He will be there and hes a solid pick
3b) Paul Williams- WR hes a bit of a sleeper, but I think hes a 1st round pick on any higher known team.

Not bad!

jpdex12
04-22-2007, 09:10 PM
I love Pat Willis. We need plenty of draft picks...all we can get to fill holes with decent players and create depth. With that being said, I think that OBD can effectively trade down and acquire great talent, starting players and also pick up extra picks that we need. I know that it's risky to move around too much, but I would like to see Buffalo get really creative this year and show some savvy drafting. We should have the smartest administration in the NFL with Ivy league graduates as our brass.

Let's get started...

Trade down with Denver at #21. This is a 400 point move exactly so we get both of their third round picks with this move and both picks (#70 and #86) equal 400 points exactly. This is meant to be because it evens out so much!

Round 1 #21-John Beason or Paul Poz OLB
Round 2 #43-David Harris ILB
Round 3 #70-Damion Hughes CB
Round 3 #74-Aundrae Allison WR
Round 3 #86-Ben Patrick TE
Round 3 #92-Tony Hunt RB
Round 4 #111-Sabby Piscitelli S
Round 6 #184-Cameron Stephenson G
Round 7 #222-Jordan Palmer QB

Buffalo Sabres
04-22-2007, 10:05 PM

i want this guy in buffalo need a tall target
sounds like Martin Nance, where the hell is he now?

BILLSROCK1212
04-22-2007, 10:10 PM
1. AP
2. Sidnery Rice
3a. Daymeion Hughes
3b. Stewart Bradley
4. Matt Spaeth
6. Anthony Airline
7a. Marvin White
7b. Justin Rascati

GarnOFreak
04-22-2007, 10:15 PM
Trade up. This would try to replace the 3 biggest losses so far this year in FA/trades.

Arizona at #5 for Buffalo's #12 and #43

Day 1
5. Adrian Peterson RB
74. Buster Davis, ILB, Florida State
92. Daymeion Hughes, CB, California

Day 2
111. Manny Ramirez, OG, Texas Tech
184. Mike Walker, WR, Central Florida
222. Chris Leak, QB, Florida
239. Calvin Bannister, DB, Hampton

Another, here's what I'd like to see: (trading 2nd and 3rd to get back into the 1st)

Buffalo trades #43(470pts) and #74(220pts) for Saints pick #27(680pts)

12. Patrick Willis, ILB, Ole Miss
27. Paul Poluszny, OLB, Penn State
92. Michael Bush, RB, Louisville
111. Manny Ramirez, OG, Texas Tech
184. Mike Walker, WR, Central Florida
222. Chris Leak, QB, Florida
239. Calvin Bannister, DB, Hampton

since verybody knows my day 1 selections, I'll talk about the day 2 guys a little. Manny Ramirez is strong(matched the top benchpress at the combine where he had a sit down interview with Marv and we do still need a RG. Mike Walker is a great Red Zone target(played locally here at UCF)who will drop some routine stuff, but can make the big catch when needed and had some nice games(90 rec for almost 1200 yards last year) tore his ACL in 2005 though, may scare a few teams off but worth a flyer if he's there. Chris Leak(throws an ungly ball most of you prbably thought)...but seriously, we're looking for a QB3 with this pick and he's won no matter where he's played. The system he was in for the last two years was a bad one for him, and all we're gonna do is put him on the bench to learn right now. I'd rather have an inteligent clip board holder who can have a few years to work on fundamentals and possibly move up to 2nd string to be a injury-relief starter who at least has had success before. Bannister would be a Day 1 DB pick...he's got good hands, play the run tough, did pretty good special teams work, team player, flies all over the field....built like Roscoe Parrish. Guy's got heart and maybe he can make the team as the Dime-backer/Special teamer, with 7 blocked kicks last year he might have something to contribute.

gr8slayer
04-22-2007, 10:47 PM
sounds like Martin Nance, where the hell is he now?
Steelers?

ParanoidAndroid
04-22-2007, 10:49 PM
1. Trade down w/ Titans.....Jon Beason (Titans 3rd and 4th)
2. Jason Hill
3. Tanard Jackson
3. Chris Henry
3. Quincy Black

BILLSROCK1212
04-22-2007, 11:29 PM
1. Trade down w/ Titans.....Jon Beason (Titans 3rd and 4th)
2. Jason Hill
3. Tanard Jackson
3. Chris Henry
3. Quincy Blacki really like Tanard Jackson and really wanted us to get him until i read he had some character issues

Tatonka
04-22-2007, 11:56 PM
1. AP
2. Sidnery Rice
3a. Daymeion Hughes
3b. Stewart Bradley
4. Matt Spaeth
6. Anthony Airline
7a. Marvin White
7b. Justin Rascati

that would be one incredible draft.

Tatonka
04-23-2007, 12:08 AM
trade down and with tennesse (so they can get lynch) and take their second rounder.

1. jon beason
2. trade for michael turner
2. zack miller
3. damion hughes
3. ruffus alexander
4. jacoby jones
5. no pick
6. garret wolfe
7. jarred zabransky

to say that is a dream draft would be an understatement.

Tatonka
04-23-2007, 08:17 AM
I love Pat Willis. We need plenty of draft picks...all we can get to fill holes with decent players and create depth. With that being said, I think that OBD can effectively trade down and acquire great talent, starting players and also pick up extra picks that we need. I know that it's risky to move around too much, but I would like to see Buffalo get really creative this year and show some savvy drafting. We should have the smartest administration in the NFL with Ivy league graduates as our brass.

Let's get started...

Trade down with Denver at #21. This is a 400 point move exactly so we get both of their third round picks with this move and both picks (#70 and #86) equal 400 points exactly. This is meant to be because it evens out so much!

Round 1 #21-John Beason or Paul Poz OLB
Round 2 #43-David Harris ILB
Round 3 #70-Damion Hughes CB
Round 3 #74-Aundrae Allison WR
Round 3 #86-Ben Patrick TE
Round 3 #92-Tony Hunt RB
Round 4 #111-Sabby Piscitelli S
Round 6 #184-Cameron Stephenson G
Round 7 #222-Jordan Palmer QB

that would be an incredible draft as well.

Saratoga Slim
04-23-2007, 08:44 AM
trade down and with tennesse (so they can get lynch) and take their second rounder.

1. jon beason
2. trade for michael turner
2. zack miller
3. damion hughes
3. ruffus alexander
4. jacoby jones
5. no pick
6. garret wolfe
7. jarred zabransky

to say that is a dream draft would be an understatement.

I love it. That's pretty much exactly what I would post, so I'm not going to bother. My only question mark is the Zack Miller pick. I have no problem with it at all, but I'd have to wait and see who was still on the board at that point at the WR position. I really like Jason Hill and would probably take him before Miller. If so, that would probably change my Jacoby Jones pick to best available OG or Safety. But Jacoby Jones does look like an intriguing WR prospect (and potentially returner as well), so the way you have it would be fine too.

Neggie Nancy
04-23-2007, 08:46 AM
Before we draft our 1st pick, I send our 2nd round and next years 3rd to the Titans for Michael Turner.

Round 1 I trade down with Tennessee. The value of the 12th overall is 1200 points, thier 19th is worth 875. Thier 2nd round pick is worth 400 points.

We get:
1(19)
2(18)

They get:
1(12)

They will almost assuredly have to leapfrog Greenbay for a shot at Lynch, and with Turner out of the question this is a possibility.

With the 1st (19) pick I make Jon Beason, LB a Buffalo Bill.

With our newly aquired 2nd rounder I then set my sights on Sidney Rice to compliment Evans. A big target, he surely will go a long way in helping JP continue his development.

With our 1st 3rd rounder, I make Ben Patrick, TE a Buffalo Bill. Next Season Patrick steps into the starting TE roll and rounds out a pretty lethal offense behind a newly rebuilt OL.

With our 2nd 3rd rounder I take a CB that is BUILT for the Tampa 2 D. Fred Bennett.

My 7 Rounder looks like:

1. Jon Beason, LB
2. Sidney Rice, WR
3. Ben Patrick, TE
3. Fred Bennett, CB
4. Earl Everett, LB
6. Le'Ron McClain, FB
7. Garrett Wolfe, RB
7. Jared Zabransky, QB

Which also means next season we can dump the over priced Peerless Price and Robert Royal.

Our offense has a VERY young core all around and we have the room to sign Losman/Evans assuming Ralph is willing.

We have replaced the holes at LB, RB and POTENTIALLY CB as well as upgraded a few spots of concern.

Our offense now boasts Lee Evans and Sidney Rice at WR, Patrick at TE, Turner/McClain as our big runners with Wolfe as a change of pace back and Losman all behind our at the very least upgraded OL.

Our Defense may only end up being marginally upgraded via this draft but with a legit cover 2 corner, and 2 solid LB's its a good draft.
I dont need to elaborate any further. This would be a PERFECT day as far as I'm concern.

The only thing I could possibly disagree with doesnt even have to do with a Bills pick, but what TENNY would do with that pick. I think at #12 they'd take either Leon Hall or Robert Meacham before Lynch; but who gives a ****.

This would be absolutely perfect for Buffalo- and very similar to what I'm working on in my final mock.

Well done, I hope Marv gets this ****ing memo.

User Manuel
04-23-2007, 10:17 AM
I'll do Browns...

Round 1 pick 3 - AP self explanatory
Round 2 pick 36 - Chris Houston, he somehow lasted on our mock til then.
Round 3 pick 67 - Victor Abiamiri, DE, Notre Dame Roye isn't getting younger and the other side completely scares me.
Round 4 pick 103 - Troy Smith QB Ohio St...I'd be shocked if he lasts til this pick, but it is possible. Charlie Frye is in his make or break year, and if he breaks hometown boy Troy Smith could come in and generate some excitement.
Round 5 pick 140 - Courtney Brown CB Cal Poly This kid from day 1 could step in and be a difference maker in special teams and replace Cutt as the PR man. After a year or two of learning the system he may be a fine nickle or dime corner.
Round 6 pick 178 - Yamon Figurs WR/KR K-State Same as above, but could make an impact as a 4th or 5th WR. Competition is good.
Round 7 pick 213 Jason Snelling FB Virginia Gives Vickers some competition at the FB spot after the release of T. Smith.

I'll do a Bills one next.

As a Brown's fan I'd think you would have had enough of Courtney Brown's for a lifetime...

Mr. Pink
04-23-2007, 10:27 AM
As a Brown's fan I'd think you would have had enough of Courtney Brown's for a lifetime...

Doesn't make as much of a difference if this one ends up being a injury ladden bust. He's only drafted as depth in the secondary, which if you've paid attention to Browns football you know how important depth is needed there. And also brings in another guy who can contribute from day 1 in the return game, which after Dennis Northcutt going off to greener pasturers is necessary. Cribbs while an excellent KR had serious issues when they tried him out in PR.

Don't Panic
04-23-2007, 11:05 AM
Trade down with Den. for their #21 and #56.

1. Beason, OLB. Better fit than Willis and at a cheaper price (did you hear that Ralph?)
2A. Meachem/Gonzalez, WR. Whichever drops to our pick... hopefully Meachem.
2B. Leonard, FB. Great combo with A-Train for a year.
3A. FBennett, CB. Adds great balance to our DB stable and could eventually compete for a starting spot.
3B. DFree, OT. Great depth at first, eventual starting RT... which moves Walker to RG and gives us a hell of an O Line. Beast of a run blocker.
4. DeOssie, ILB. Backup to Crowell.
6 and 7. Wolfe, RB; Everett, LB... BPA at this point. Wolfe would make for an intriguing option back and returner.

I really feel this covers many of our needs and puts in a solid position to be competitive both next year and especially in the years to come. We'd be poised to go RB in the 1st round of '08 and hopefully make a legitimate run at the Super Bowl. Its good to dream.

alohabillsfan
04-23-2007, 11:54 AM
MY DREAM DRAFT>>>>>>

12 trade down w/Denver

21- WR Meecham
43- TRADE w/ SD for RB Turner
70- G/C Satele
74- CB Hughes
86- LB Black
92- LB DeOssie
108- TE Milner
184- RB Wolfe
222- QB Palmer
240- WR Trannon

Pinkerton Security
04-23-2007, 12:30 PM
My dream:

1 - Willis - dude plays off the wall, and has speed. love him.
2 - Pittman. Quicker back to form a 1-2 punch with A-train.
3a-dameion hughes - has slipped but may simply be a steal this late.
3b - Ben Patrick - i kinda like Royal, but we need a more legit target out there for JP.
4 - Michael Bush - may as well take a runner on him, he has skills, hopefully he can come back to 100%.
6-Dallas Baker - doubt he slips this far but he has size and we need some of that!
7- Zebransky - also, dont know if hell be there but i like his guts and he can move around

Buffalo Sabres
04-23-2007, 01:08 PM
Martin Nance Resides In Minnesotta
http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1114544

jdbillsfan
04-23-2007, 01:49 PM
Trade up for Adrian Peterson. That is my dream draft.

Maybe it would cost a 2nd and a 4th?

Dream Draft:

1 - Adrian Peterson
3a - Doesn't Matter
3b - Doesn't Matter
6 - Doesn't Matter
7 - Doesn't Matter

DraftBoy
04-23-2007, 05:27 PM
Dream Draft:

1. DE Jamaal Anderson
2. LB Brandon Siler
3a. RB Antonio Pittman
3b. WR Jacoby Jones
4. CB Micheal Coe
6. QB Jordan Palmer
7a. CB Courtney Brown
7b. TE Chad Upshaw

UDFA:
RB DD Terry
WR Prince Premph
LB Ramon Guzman
LB Danny Verdun-Wheeler
RB Danny Ware

jpdex12
04-23-2007, 06:39 PM

Thanks! I forgot to mention that we need to sign Chris Brown at RB. I know he isn't our answer to the RB hole, but he would fill in nicely if he stays healthy. Sign him for a year and then we get our stud RB next year and this allows us to concentrate on other positions in the 2007 draft. Next year will be the year that we can use picks to trade up and get our star RB and WR.

Devin
04-23-2007, 06:46 PM
I dont need to elaborate any further. This would be a PERFECT day as far as I'm concern.

The only thing I could possibly disagree with doesnt even have to do with a Bills pick, but what TENNY would do with that pick. I think at #12 they'd take either Leon Hall or Robert Meacham before Lynch; but who gives a ****.

This would be absolutely perfect for Buffalo- and very similar to what I'm working on in my final mock.

Well done, I hope Marv gets this ****ing memo.

wozrob11
04-23-2007, 07:44 PM
round 1 P. Willis Ilb no brainer
round 2 K. Irons RB or L. Davis RB from rutgers
round 3 D. Irons cb bills still a little shakey at corner with no nate clements but david irons a solid corner for round three
round 3 #2 J.Hill wr give jp something else to throw to

Pinkerton Security
04-24-2007, 12:07 AM
round 1 P. Willis Ilb no brainer
round 2 K. Irons RB or L. Davis RB from rutgers
round 3 D. Irons cb bills still a little shakey at corner with no nate clements but david irons a solid corner for round three
round 3 #2 J.Hill wr give jp something else to throw to

um...who is L. Davis? do you mean brian leonard?

jpdex12
04-24-2007, 01:49 PM

Or how about: trade down with Denver they get Carriker or Willis to fill in for Kerney loss or Al Wilson we get more picks

1-Poz
2-Gonzo
2-Harris (we traded two 3rd rounders to get back in the 2nd)
3a-Hughes
3b-Tony Hunt or Kenny Irons
4-Sabby Piscitelli
6-Cameron Stephenson
7a-Jordan Palmer or Zebransky
7b-OT

Jan Reimers
04-24-2007, 03:08 PM
When it's over, so we can stop the endless speculation, and begin arguing about the merits of the players we actually selected.

wozrob11
04-24-2007, 04:29 PM
um...who is L. Davis? do you mean brian leonard?
yeah brian leonard is who i ment to write my bad to much bud