PDA

View Full Version : If Tampa doesn't get Calvin they may want to trade down.

HHURRICANE
04-23-2007, 12:58 PM
Would you trade with them and take Peterson or would you gamble and wait.

Neggie Nancy
04-23-2007, 01:02 PM
Well you're doing more than gambling by waiting for AP, it AINT happening if you wait.

However, 4 is TOO much of a price to get AP, we'd almost have to give up our entire draft and our lack of FA moves make that impossible.

I think 6 is the first spot REALISTICALLY we could move up to make a play at him; as
1- If he gets past Clev he will be there at 6 for sure..
2- Washington is lacking draft picks and may be more willing to take extra picks without Buffalo having to pay an arm and leg for AP.

Mr. Pink
04-23-2007, 01:03 PM
You won't have to worry about trading with Tampa to get AP.

He's gonna be gone at pick 3 to Cleveland.

Buffalo Sabres
04-23-2007, 01:05 PM

He's gonna be gone at pick 3 to Cleveland.Your taking Quinn, don't kid yourself!

ddaryl
04-23-2007, 01:06 PM
IMO the Bills have no reason to trade up. Take a coveted player at #12 from who is ever left or trade down and pick up a player expected to be there.

Trading up will suck some life out of our draft and IMO we can not afford that this year. We need to fill multiple holes !!!

HHURRICANE
04-23-2007, 01:07 PM

He's gonna be gone at pick 3 to Cleveland.

Cleveland is certainly an option. I'm 99.9% sure that the Bills aren't going any higher than 4 to get him.

HHURRICANE
04-23-2007, 01:09 PM
IMO the Bills have no reason to trade up. Take a coveted player at #12 from who is ever left or trade down and pick up a player expected to be there.

Trading up will suck some life out of our draft and IMO we can not afford that this year. We need to fill multiple holes !!!

I have to say that I completely agree with you. I have said all along that the Bills, at #12, are going to have a jewel drop in their lap. I pose the question only because it is a possibility.

You just gave me an idea for another thread!

Mr. Pink
04-23-2007, 01:25 PM
Your taking Quinn, don't kid yourself!

If the Browns end up with Quinn, I'm bringing my Detmer jersey out of retirement and wearing it every Sunday!

Buffalo Sabres
04-23-2007, 01:27 PM
If the Browns end up with Quinn, I'm bringing my Detmer jersey out of retirement and wearing it every Sunday!
how could you not want the #1 qb to come out of college since carson palmer?

Mr. Pink
04-23-2007, 01:31 PM
how could you not want the #1 qb to come out of college since carson palmer?

Very easily, against top college teams, Quinn looked overmatched, lost and outright horrible. NFL caliber teams are better than the USCs and Michigans of college football.

Why would I want a guy who can light up cupcake college teams and then completely not show up against good NCAA talent?

Buffalo Sabres
04-23-2007, 01:33 PM
no matter what way you look at it ND was over matched.