PDA

View Full Version : SF: Willis vs Carriker

Neggie Nancy
04-23-2007, 02:25 PM
Talked to a buddy who writes some articles for the 49ers and he said that they have narrowed their list down to two players to take with the 11th pick in the draft.

Patrick Willis and Carriker.

Obviously, I hope its Carriker, but I think its going to be Willis because I think there is much better depth at DE in the second round (Spencer, Charles Johnson, Ray Mcdonald, Woodley).

The GOOD thing for Buffalo-- maybe-- is that SF is also in bad need of a WR, which I personally think they would use their second rounder for. Maybe they take Carriker and go LB like Durant or Blades in round three.

Devin
04-23-2007, 02:51 PM
49ers wont draft Willis.

Mr. Miyagi
04-23-2007, 03:11 PM
49ers wont draft Willis.
You heard it here first?

The Answer
04-23-2007, 03:17 PM
49ers wont draft Willis.

Don't be so sure - their big issues are still on the defensive side of the football, and they land a potential impact player like Willis and they can win their division easily.

~The Answer

Devin
04-23-2007, 03:22 PM
49ers have needs at every spot on thier DL, there is the tiny problem of Alex smith not having anyone to throw to and im sure they would like to get someone to block for him.

While MLB maybe a need it isnt thier biggest or most pressing.

X-Era
04-23-2007, 04:15 PM
49ers have needs at every spot on thier DL, there is the tiny problem of Alex smith not having anyone to throw to and im sure they would like to get someone to block for him.

While MLB maybe a need it isnt thier biggest or most pressing.

Gotta agree. I see Okoye as a player they look hard at as well as Carriker.

ShadowHawk7
04-23-2007, 07:49 PM
Hope your logic is correct Devon.
:pray: