3) 74th- 220
3) 92- 132
4) 111th- 72
6) 184- 17.8
7) 222- 2.6
7) 239- no charted value

Now heres my mock:

1) pick #6 by trading our 1st and 2nd) Adrian Peterson
3a) Rufus Alexander- The more I watch him the more I like what he could bring to our Tampa 2
3b) Steve Smith- one of the most underrated WR's in the draft
4) HB Blades- Solid ILB that can play OLB as well.
6) Corey Anderson- An absolute mauler of a blocker
7a) Clark Harris- A big TE guy who can block
7b) Garrett Wolfe- Im unimpressed with Roscoe on returns, this guy can do it well.

Neggie Nancy
04-23-2007, 04:14 PM
Not to pick your thoughts apart but I cant help myself on this one.

1- I like AP as much as anybody here, but this team doesnt have the luxury of giving up a second rounder for AP. WE can get Lynch at 12 or trade for Turner, and they'll both do a good job for us. Maybe if we signed more fA's this would be possible, but IMO its not.

3- There is a ZERO percent chance that Steve SMith lasts until pick #92. He's gone by the middle of round two at the latest, and there's a lot of people out there who think he can go late FIRST round to SD, CHicago or Indy.

Id be happy with Rufus Alexander, who could potentially be Cato June Jr.

Good effort, but I dont see any trade with AP happening, especially not going as high as 6 to get him, and there's no way Steve Smith is on the board in round three.

X-Era
04-23-2007, 04:21 PM
Not to pick your thoughts apart but I cant help myself on this one.

1- I like AP as much as anybody here, but this team doesnt have the luxury of giving up a second rounder for AP. WE can get Lynch at 12 or trade for Turner, and they'll both do a good job for us. Maybe if we signed more fA's this would be possible, but IMO its not.

3- There is a ZERO percent chance that Steve SMith lasts until pick #92. He's gone by the middle of round two at the latest, and there's a lot of people out there who think he can go late FIRST round to SD, CHicago or Indy.

Id be happy with Rufus Alexander, who could potentially be Cato June Jr.

Good effort, but I dont see any trade with AP happening, especially not going as high as 6 to get him, and there's no way Steve Smith is on the board in round three.

No way Smith goes 1st round, and if he goes in round 2 its a bit of a reach. Nit because he isnt worth the pick but because the position is so deep.

Johnson
Ginn
Jarrett
Meachem
Bowe
Rice

and most likely Gonzales go before Smith goes, that likely puts you into the 3rd.

AP gets you a RB that can break games and give your pass O a break. Add in another WR like Smith and we are POTENT!

No way Fairchild think A Train is all we need to have a version of the Rams here. Lynch? maybe but I doubt we make the mov e for Turner, his value will be down due to what we may get in the draft. This team thinks RB VERY early and yes, they have the power for the move and I can see it making sense to them.

Add in the comments by Jauron and others that Crowell is our new ILB, I think we make the move

BILLSROCK1212
04-23-2007, 04:23 PM
No way Smith goes 1st round, and if he goes in round 2 its a bit of a reach. Nit because he isnt worth the pick but because the position is so deep.

Johnson
Ginn
Jarrett
Meachem
Bowe
Rice

and most likely Gonzales go before Smith goes, that likely puts you into the 3rd.

AP gets you a RB that can break games and give your pass O a break. Add in another WR like Smith and we are POTENT!

No way Fairchild think A Train is all we need to have a version of the Rams here. Lynch? maybe but I doubt we make the mov e for Turner, his value will be down due to what we may get in the draft. This team thinks RB VERY early and yes, they have the power for the move and I can see it making sense to them.

Add in the comments by Jauron and others that Crowell is our new ILB, I think we make the moveSmith is gone by mid second