PDA

View Full Version : Id be happy with NO RB in the 1st if....

X-Era
04-24-2007, 06:44 AM
We had a draft like this:

1) Willis
2) Rufus Alexander- a bit high but he may not drop to the 3rd, Jarrett just may drop
3) Steve Smith- he could be there
3b) Michael Bush

The Bush pick keeps the teams from drafting him early in the 4th above our pick. I think when everyone goes home that 1st night and goes back over things they would see that Bush is at the top of the list based on talent vs round. Videos of the guy doing squats move him up to round 4.

This is a guy that can do it all, and the Bills would be smart to fill the LB needs then draft Bush even if its in the 3rd.

BuffaloBillsStampede
04-24-2007, 07:23 AM
Love it. I would be so psyched if we got Willis and Alexander with Steve Smith. That is one hell of a day one. Not sure how I feel about Micheal Bush right now but the other three picks are nasty.

camelcowboy
04-24-2007, 07:32 AM
You like Bush don't you. Its stupid to put all our eggs in that guys basket, but you don't care lets make the riskiest pick possible and cross our fingers it works out. I know Thurman Thomas was injuried before he was drafted but lets not make that the criteria we use to pick every running back for this team.

Neggie Nancy
04-24-2007, 07:53 AM
I will pass on Bush, he's far too much of a risk.

If for some crazy reason we dont get ANY RB in round one or two, I'd rather have Jackie Battle than any of the next "wave" of RBs.

Dr. Lecter
04-24-2007, 07:58 AM
I think Lorenzo Booker would be a good mix with A-Train.