PDA

View Full Version : Heard Shirley Temple on Mike and Mike this morning.

Earthquake Enyart
04-24-2007, 08:28 AM
Said that nobody in their right mind would trade into the top 2 picks because it would cost them $3 mil a year. He said that if TB thought there was a 50 / 50 chance for CJ to slide to them, why would they give up picks and pay the extra money to draft 2? He said that no one has traded down out of the top ten in the last 2 years, mainly because teams don't want to move up and pay the money.

He also said that the Chiefs want more from the Fins for Green. The Chiefs told them that since the Fins got a 2 and a 7 for a 3rd WR, they'd have to give up more for a starting QB. :snicker:

Mr. Miyagi
04-24-2007, 09:09 AM
Basically just reading out loud what he wrote in his article.

Glad the Chiefs are stringing out the Phish. They're also doing it so that Culpepper won't be released for a while then Oakland won't be able to pick him up, screwing up Oakland and Miami's draft strategy along the way.

We should send KC a 7th pick just for that. :snicker:

mikemac2001
04-24-2007, 10:03 AM
Think Moss Calvin Johnson and culpepper its kinda scary because we all know culpepper will throw it up to them

Neggie Nancy
04-24-2007, 10:09 AM
This isnt 2002.. Culpepper is DONE.

I'd almost rather have Kelly Holcomb QB'ing the Raiders if I was a fan of theirs before Pep.

Mr. Miyagi
04-24-2007, 10:14 AM
I'd almost rather have Kelly Holcomb QB'ing the Raiders if I was a fan of theirs before Pep.
Okay The Answer.

jamesiscool
04-24-2007, 10:28 AM
This isnt 2002.. Culpepper is DONE.

dont even say that man the answer will be in this thread faster than u can say "kelly cant throw downfield".

I think if you put any qb qith moss and CJ they're going to look like a probowl QB. EVEN kelly holcomb.

Neggie Nancy
04-24-2007, 10:48 AM
Okay The Answer.
not a vote of confidence for Holcomb, I'm expressing how much I think Culpepper blows-- that I'd even have Kelly Holcomb starting.