PDA

View Full Version : Short as can be, but to the point.

Neggie Nancy
04-24-2007, 02:31 PM
MOVE UP: AP

STAY: Willis

MOVE DOWN: Beason, Meacham, Bowe.

Anthing else = Not good.

jamesiscool
04-24-2007, 02:38 PM
or swap firsts and whatever else for briggs.

amen pat.

X-Era
04-24-2007, 02:58 PM

Anthing else = Not good.

Lynch can be a Marshall Faulk type as well, Id add him into the mix

DraftBoy
04-24-2007, 03:09 PM
Thats all fine and dandy but what if Willis gone and we stay put?

X-Era
04-24-2007, 03:14 PM
Thats all fine and dandy but what if Willis gone and we stay put?

Lynch or Beason, darkhorse is Meachem

ddaryl
04-24-2007, 03:20 PM
and yet marv and Co. picked Whitner last year... which so far is turing out to be a real good pick. If you took this mindset last year boy you must of hated life !!!!! Was it worth it ?

So in this post you've pretty much said you don't trust Marv and Co. and you don't trust our talent evaluators.

Personally I just won't subscribe to such narrow-mindness.... I will judge our picks over the course of a season and look for the positives until there is enough material to actually discuss.

Some are already showing their cards and the cards read. "I will ***** and moan because that's what I do"

X-Era
04-24-2007, 03:29 PM
and yet marv and Co. picked Whitner last year... which so far is turing out to be a real good pick. If you took this mindset last year boy you must of hated life !!!!! Was it worth it ?

So in this post you've pretty much said you don't trust Marv and Co. and you don't trust our talent evaluators.

Personally I just won't subscribe to such narrow-mindness.... I will judge our picks over the course of a season and look for the positives until there is enough material to actually discuss.

Some are already showing their cards and the card read. "I will ***** and moan because that's what I do"

Your right, its a crapshoot, I like fun picks. I like picks that make us talk and think. I like our scouts doing there job better than the rest of the league.

It wont work all the time.

Its silly to get so worked up over gambling. I agree.

Devin
04-24-2007, 03:36 PM
This is the most ignorant post ive seen in a long while.

You.........a FAN.........have deemed that unless the Bills FO/Coaching staff draft those players in those scenarios this draft is unacceptable?

Give me a break. :rolleyes:

gil
04-24-2007, 03:41 PM
This is the most ignorant post ive seen in a long while.

You.........a FAN.........have deemed that unless the Bills FO/Coaching staff draft those players in those scenarios this draft is unacceptable?

Give me a break. :rolleyes:

This is the same poster who had a sig with the "only" pick being Lynch until conventional wisdom shifted - and who yelled from the rooftops that the only guy worth anything in last year's draft was Vernon Davis.

I think we're all going to be surprised about the pick once again.

Jersey1031
04-24-2007, 05:08 PM
Move down and get Jarrett in the late 20's...

Neggie Nancy
04-24-2007, 05:38 PM
1- Forgot Lynch.. He's a "stay" pick.

and I wasnt talking about the ENTIRE draft being "not good" , I was talking about the first round.

realdealryan
04-24-2007, 05:55 PM

Anthing else = Not good.

The only way for this board to be happy is to get all five of those guys plus Lynch. With only one pick.

Anything else = everyone calls for Marv's firing

Tatonka
04-24-2007, 08:04 PM

Some are already showing their cards and the cards read. "I will ***** and moan because that's what I do"

i agree pretty much with what you said..

i know one thing.. i am not going to freak out no matter who the bills take.. i will let it play out.. last year i spent so much time being pissed off and ranting and raving (not really so much on the boards but with my friends locally).. and in the end, it is clear that i was way off and that i am not a paid talent evaluator.

dont get me wrong.. i have my guys that i love in this draft.. and i hope we draft them.. guys like bush, booker, willis, hughs, wolfe..

and i have my guys that i really DONT like and dont want us to draft.. like meachem, timmons, branch... but in the end, if they are picked, i will root for them just the same.

it is what it is.. we cant change or effect what will happen on saturday.. so there is no sense in screaming and ranting and raving because the bills didnt pick "pat morans essential draft picks based on position".

ShadowHawk7
04-24-2007, 10:44 PM

Anthing else = Not good.
Everyone text this to your rich, and inside, and secret sources.

ddaryl
04-25-2007, 01:50 PM
i agree pretty much with what you said..

i know one thing.. i am not going to freak out no matter who the bills take.. i will let it play out.. last year i spent so much time being pissed off and ranting and raving (not really so much on the boards but with my friends locally).. and in the end, it is clear that i was way off and that i am not a paid talent evaluator.

dont get me wrong.. i have my guys that i love in this draft.. and i hope we draft them.. guys like bush, booker, willis, hughs, wolfe..

and i have my guys that i really DONT like and dont want us to draft.. like meachem, timmons, branch... but in the end, if they are picked, i will root for them just the same.

it is what it is.. we cant change or effect what will happen on saturday.. so there is no sense in screaming and ranting and raving because the bills didnt pick "pat morans essential draft picks based on position".

yep.... it's best to just let things play out. There will always be surprises and dissapointments, but being miserable about something that is supposed to be a hobby just does not make sense to me. We all get a little pissy at times, most of us shrug it off and look forwards, others are in a heluva pessimistic tailspin