Matt Millen diserves to be fired even more if he doesn't accept this trade offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Matt Millen diserves to be fired even more if he doesn't accept this trade offer

Lions | Team received offers from Broncos for pick
    Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:00:34 -0700

Nicholas Cotsonika, of the Detroit Free Press, reports the Detroit Lions have received two offers from the Denver Broncos involving the the second overall pick, according to the Denver Post. The first offer included LB Al Wilson and their first-round pick. The second offer involved the Broncos first-, second- and third-round picks in the 2007 NFL Draft, as well as their first-round pick in the 2008 NFL Draft.
  • jamesiscool
    suck it fool.
    • Feb 2007

Re: Matt Millen disereves to be fired even more if he doesn't accept this trade offer

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
    Lions | Team received offers from Broncos for pick
    Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:00:34 -0700

Nicholas Cotsonika, of the Detroit Free Press, reports the Detroit Lions have received two offers from the Denver Broncos involving the the second overall pick, according to the Denver Post. The first offer included LB Al Wilson and their first-round pick. The second offer involved the Broncos first-, second- and third-round picks in the 2007 NFL Draft, as well as their first-round pick in the 2008 NFL Draft.
    omfg.

thats frickin ridiculous. if i were detroit i was take that in a ****ing HEARTBEAT wow.
    Sec 241 row 12 seat 23

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
      !?!?!?!?!?
      • Mar 2006

Re: Matt Millen disereves to be fired even more if he doesn't accept this trade offer

Originally posted by jamesiscool
      omfg.

thats frickin ridiculous. if i were detroit i was take that in a ****ing HEARTBEAT wow.
      they could get almost anyone in the NFL with those picks i never new Joe Thomas, Calvin Johnson and Gaines Adams (assuming these are the guys the Broncos are targeting) were worth so much

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

detroit could do some damage in this draft if that rumor is true.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• jamesiscool
          suck it fool.
          • Feb 2007

that trade could propell them into a playoff spot. they would have soooo many picks to fill out their holes.

wow.
          Sec 241 row 12 seat 23

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Shanahan is trying to get cutler his target for years to come. If this trade happens, I hope the raiders grab Calvin Johnson.
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• jamesiscool
              suck it fool.
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by justasportsfan
              Shanahan is trying to get cutler his target for years to come. If this trade happens, I hope the raiders grab Calvin Johnson.
              that would just be flat out hilarious if you ask me. all that work and boom.

that man u want is gone.
              Sec 241 row 12 seat 23

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                Pinkerton's son
                • Feb 2006

Originally posted by jamesiscool
                that trade could propell them into a playoff spot. they would have soooo many picks to fill out their holes.

wow.
                who exactly do you think they want so bad???

Comment

• jamesiscool
                  suck it fool.
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
                  who exactly do you think they want so bad???
                  CJ.

denver definitely is goign after CJ.
                  Sec 241 row 12 seat 23

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                    Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
                    • Dec 2005

This seems similar to the bone headed move ditka made in new orleans and well we all know how that turned out.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                      • Jun 2005

Tat love the Sig LMAO

Comment

• gil
                        • Mar 2005

I didn't know Shanahan was on the crack.

I simply don't believe that second report - I just can't see Shanahan being that stupid.

Comment

• circlethewagons
                          • Dec 2005

probly just a smoke screen... way to much to give up, in hopes that CJ is on the board...

Comment

• camelcowboy
                            • Mar 2005

They may give that much up on the clock if cj is on the board, but they would be stupid to pull the trigger now before the raiders pick. I have a feeling it may go down draft day.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

The second offer involved the Broncos first-, second- and third-round picks in the 2007 NFL Draft, as well as their first-round pick in the 2008 NFL Draft.

No way this is true, no way.

However Calvin Johnson is almost that good.

Comment

Working...
                              X