PDA

View Full Version : another fight montage

chernobylwraiths
04-24-2007, 06:13 PM
This one has a bunch of Rob Ray fights. It is real grainy, but it is the only one I've found with Ray "ragdolling Lemieux" (Claude) and it also has a short clip of Lindy going after Billy Smith when Smith caught him in the eye with the butt end of his stick.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xO2V_BDU-4M"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xO2V_BDU-4M" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Nighthawk
04-24-2007, 07:30 PM
Nice...very nice!

don137
04-24-2007, 07:55 PM
I remember that night when Ray beat the snot out of Claude Lemieux. It was the last game of the season and the game meant nothing. Everyone on the ice as going at it at once. Ray was fighting Scott Stevens and Lemeiux took a few sucker punches at Ray. Once Ray and Stevens stopped fighting Ray got loose and looked for Lemeiux and was real pissed because of the sucker punches. He then went nuts on him.

chernobylwraiths
04-24-2007, 08:40 PM
I remember that night when Ray beat the snot out of Claude Lemieux. It was the last game of the season and the game meant nothing. Everyone on the ice as going at it at once. Ray was fighting Scott Stevens and Lemeiux took a few sucker punches at Ray. Once Ray and Stevens stopped fighting Ray got loose and looked for Lemeiux and was real pissed because of the sucker punches. He then went nuts on him.

I think that was Wayne Primeau and Curtis Brown's first game as members of the Sabres.

OpIv37
04-24-2007, 08:42 PM

I don't remember that, but I'm glad it happened because Claude Lemieux is a pussy cheap shot artist.

chernobylwraiths
04-24-2007, 09:23 PM
That fight call is on the "roll the highlight film" CD with Rick Jennerette's famous calls.