PDA

View Full Version : Draft Profiles

The King
04-24-2007, 07:45 PM
For those of you who have Comcast digital cable, there is a really cool feature on the NFL Network ONDEMAND. They have 5 minute profiles on the top 50 draft prospects. I just watched about 45 minutes worth of players and I have changed my opinion slightly.

Willis I want him and if he's there, you better have a damn good excuse for not taking him.

Lynch, I liked what I saw, I definitely haven't been giving him enough credit.

Beason, he's London Fletcher with the potential to be more. His skill set doesn't even belong in the same sentance with Willis. He's a giant reach at 12.

Check it out and let me know what you think, I thought it was a really cool feature.

HHURRICANE
04-24-2007, 07:58 PM
I have one concern on Willis and I'm being serious.

His mom walked out on him when he was a child, he and his brother were taken away from their father because of abuse, and his brother tragically drowned in a pool.

This guy is carrying the kind of baggage that says "one day I might snap." I'm all for overcoming obstacles but I even struggled at times with a lot less than what this kid has gone through.

The King
04-24-2007, 10:08 PM
I have one concern on Willis and I'm being serious.

His mom walked out on him when he was a child, he and his brother were taken away from their father because of abuse, and his brother tragically drowned in a pool.

This guy is carrying the kind of baggage that says "one day I might snap." I'm all for overcoming obstacles but I even struggled at times with a lot less than what this kid has gone through.

The guy has a ton of leadership and maturity for having never snapped.

gr8slayer
04-24-2007, 10:20 PM
Lynch = stronger Faulk and would gain us automatic respect on Offense.