PDA

View Full Version : How would you feel If the Bills move to the 2nd pick to grab CJ?

Mitchy moo
04-24-2007, 10:09 PM
Jp would have a field day with Evans and CJ with a massive O-line. :drool2: :drool2:

gr8slayer
04-24-2007, 10:12 PM
I don't know.

Devin
04-24-2007, 10:22 PM
While sitting here and analyzing it i can say it would be a dumb move, I cant lie. If draft day we ended up with CJ id be pretty excited just because.

Im sure id regret that mid season but whatever.

Mitchy moo
04-24-2007, 10:25 PM
Im sure id regret that mid season but whatever.

Not if he and evans we're each on pace for a 1,200 yard season, regret would be the last thing in your mind.

Devin
04-24-2007, 10:31 PM
Not if he and evans we're each on pace for a 1,200 yard season, regret would be the last thing in your mind.

Thats super Skooby.

The funny thing about NFL teams, and football in general is they say........and again this may just be a rumor.......but they say that a team does require a defense.

We didnt have one last year, and we damn sure dont have one this year. Which again....I hear may be a problem.

So yeah having another #1 WR who costs 55-60 mil is great and I have no doubt CJ is going to be a ridiculously great WR.

Mitchy moo
04-24-2007, 10:38 PM
Thats super Skooby.

The funny thing about NFL teams, and football in general is they say........and again this may just be a rumor.......but they say that a team does require a defense.

We didnt have one last year, and we damn sure dont have one this year. Which again....I hear may be a problem.

So yeah having another #1 WR who costs 55-60 mil is great and I have no doubt CJ is going to be a ridiculously great WR.

Indy did well without a D for years and when they got one they won the SB. Maybe we need to focus on the Offense this season and make it great. Our ST are great and making teams play from behind usually leads to good things. Remember when Kelly and the boys had our Offense clicking, it made the rest of the team better.

One other thing, you can't win with a 0 in the score column. 30 + gives you alot better chance.

Devin
04-24-2007, 10:41 PM
Indy did well without a D for years and when they got one they won the SB. Maybe we need to focus on the Offense this season and make it great. Our ST are great and making teams play from behind usually leads to good things. Remember when Kelly and the boys had our Offense clicking, it made the rest of the team better.

One other thing, you can't win with a 0.

Yeah Kelly also had the most dominant DE to play the game on his team, along with a few LB's who I hear were pretty good.

While im a big Losman fan.....Peyton Manning he is not.

I dont even know how to begin pointing out all the flaws in this logic.

Our ST are great and making teams play from behind usually leads to good things.

no, playing from behind normally means you ****ing lose.

Mitchy moo
04-24-2007, 10:46 PM
Yeah Kelly also had the most dominant DE to play the game on his team, along with a few LB's who I hear were pretty good.

While im a big Losman fan.....Peyton Manning he is not.

I dont even know how to begin pointing out all the flaws in this logic.

no, playing from behind normally means you ****ing lose.

I meant our opponents play from behind.

I really don't think it's fair to compare JP to anyone yet. He can chuck the ball and has had flashes of glory (and problems). JP can run and with the right line would have time to find open friends. We have a big line and he should get sometime to throw.

clumping platelets
04-24-2007, 11:26 PM
It would be the wrong move because we would still need a RB and LB.......Bills do not have enough "ammo" to make that deal anyhoo

Mitchy moo
04-24-2007, 11:28 PM
It would be the wrong move because we would still need a RB and LB.......Bills do not have enough "ammo" to make that deal anyhoo

1st this year and our 1st / 3rd next year? Gun loaded.

camelcowboy
04-24-2007, 11:30 PM
1st this year and our 1st / 3rd next year? Gun loaded.

Not if tampa's rumors of them willing to give up the entire first day of they're draft and next years 1st have any truth. Same with denver. We have a gun, but both those teams have howlitzers.

The bills would probally be willing to move up to 6-7 for AP. Imo. that would cost our second round pick. This of course assumes cleveland doesn't grab him.

Mitchy moo
04-24-2007, 11:33 PM
Not if tampa's rumors of them willing to give up the entire first day of they're draft and next years 1st have any truth. Same with denver. We have a gun, but both those teams have howlitzers.

well if that's true about Tampa, that's a big no for us then. I want Marv to have a draft that the reporters really say good things about and support him.

Devin
04-24-2007, 11:44 PM
I dont give a rip what reporters think.

A draft wont change anything, winning will.

Marvelous
04-25-2007, 12:44 AM
Man i would be supeexcited. No gonna lie......
But we are huring to bad @ RB & LB to sacrifice any picks.. Same applies to moving up or Peterson...
But man would CJ & Lee Evans put JP in the Hawaii

Bert102176
04-25-2007, 12:49 AM
I would honestly love to have him but we have to many holes to fill

Michael82
04-25-2007, 12:50 AM
:ill:

Gunzlingr
04-25-2007, 05:11 AM
Terrible idea.

Mitchy moo
04-25-2007, 06:23 AM
But man would CJ & Lee Evans put JP in the Hawaii

It might even put the Bills in the playoffs.

Carlton Bailey
04-25-2007, 06:35 AM
Looking at it from here, I'd feel terrible about it. We already have too many other pressing needs. Being the homer that I am, though, if it happens I'd probably run out, buy his jersey and book my hotel room in Arizona for next February.

Mitchy moo
04-25-2007, 06:36 AM
Looking at it from here, I'd feel terrible about it. We already have too many other pressing needs. Being the homer that I am, though, if it happens I'd probably run out, buy his jersey and book my hotel room in Arizona for next February.

It would sell tickets, that's for sure.

Night Train
04-25-2007, 07:18 AM
I'd feel like we overpaid and would still see gaping holes on our roster.

Neggie Nancy
04-25-2007, 07:31 AM
If they trade up for anyone, its going to be for Peterson, and its not going to be until he falls to 6 or 7, at the least.

jdbillsfan
04-25-2007, 08:37 AM
I would love it. He seems to be the one player in the draft that has no weaknesses. CJ would be a perfect compliment to Evans as well.

They would have to trade up to number 2, which they won't do, but it would be sweet.

Mitchy moo
04-27-2007, 07:09 AM
I would love it. He seems to be the one player in the draft that has no weaknesses. CJ would be a perfect compliment to Evans as well.

They would have to trade up to number 2, which they won't do, but it would be sweet.

i think so as well.