PDA

View Full Version : A N O T H E R NFL Player In Trouble, BIG TIME

gr8slayer
04-24-2007, 10:10 PM
A warrant has been issued in Atlanta for Chiefs OL Chris Terry, who reportedly failed to show for a court date last Friday.
Terry is accused of slapping his girlfriend in the face with a fistful of cash at a nightclub and dumping beer on her head. The Chiefs' projected starter at right tackle, Terry was suspended for the entire 2005 season for off-field issues. Look for Kansas City to alter its draft plans, as we may have our first lifetime ban under new commissioner Roger Goodell.

Possible lifetime ban? That is groundbreaking.

Devin
04-24-2007, 10:18 PM
:bf1: lay the smack down Goodell!

gr8slayer
04-24-2007, 10:20 PM
This is becoming a freaking weekly ritual, I'm getting o so tired of it.

Scumbag College
04-24-2007, 10:30 PM
Nothing classier than slapping your girlfriend around with a handful of money at a strip joint and dumping a beer on her head.

Suspend this guy forever, whatever. He's a POS and should go to jail.

ublinkwescore
04-24-2007, 10:52 PM
for misdemeanor stuff, he should be banned for life?

How much can getting slapped with cash possibly hurt?

and getting beer dumped on her? worst thing to happen to her is she got to sniff some cash, and got hard nipples.

I think Goodell could be taking this overboard if he bans this guy for life - that being said though, he does need some kind of disciplinary action against him.

if his hand made contact with her face, then that's a little different - I don't know the specifics though and I'm sure no one on here does either.

ublinkwescore
04-24-2007, 10:52 PM
Pacman commits felony obstruction of justice (possibly), and he's only getting banned for a year - let the punishment fit the crime.

I really think that the last part was just media speculation.

Generalissimus Gibby
04-24-2007, 11:03 PM
Good job, I think it would be better if players left the tough guy stuff on the field.

camelcowboy
04-24-2007, 11:22 PM
This is bull crap, what a waste of a good beer :ill:

Ed
04-24-2007, 11:28 PM
If the guy was banned for all of 2005 due to off field issues, this obviously isn't a one time incident. It's guys like this that have a clear history and pattern of stupid ignorant mistakes that should be considered for a lifetime ban. The NFL needs to just put an end to 3rd, 4th or however many chances some players seem to get. How hard is it to not be a total ***** up multiple times.

Saratoga Slim
04-25-2007, 08:39 AM
why's he slapping his girlfriend if she's cool enough to go to strip bars with him?

gr8slayer
04-25-2007, 08:40 AM
why's he slapping his girlfriend if she's cool enough to go to strip bars with him?
Because she's a nappy headed ho?

Mr. Miyagi
04-25-2007, 08:52 AM
Because she's a nappy headed ho?
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mr. Miyagi
04-25-2007, 08:52 AM
This guy obviously is a jack off. He will only continue to project a negative image to the league. Be gone with him.

Ban the ****er.

Earthquake Enyart
04-25-2007, 09:34 AM
I keep waiting for the ban for the guy who is already sitting in prison... Tank Johnson.

feelthepain
04-25-2007, 09:54 AM
I sure wish I knew where you people are getting the "strip club" thing from, cause it doesn't say anything about a strip club.

ParanoidAndroid
04-25-2007, 10:01 AM
Shouldn't we wait until he's convicted?

If he is convicted, get rid of him. There are plenty of upstanding football players out there waiting for their chance. No way should a common criminal, like Chris Henry and others, have the privelage to play professional football.
That goes for Pacman, too. Set the examle and start setting standards much higher.

Typ0
04-25-2007, 10:05 AM
he slapper her with cash and dumped beer on her head? Some girls wish they had it so good.

Pinkerton Security
04-25-2007, 10:13 AM
while i agree this guy is a complete jackoff, but a lifetime ban?

i feel that pacman has done boatloads more than this dude (admittedly i dont know why terry was banned for 05, but dont have the ambition to look it up), but honestly, pacman got one season, possibly slightly less, for much more than this dude did.

I think they just might make an example of him since he is a not a high profile player like Pacman. I think they both should be gone for good, but you gotta have standards that dont vary depending on your skill level.

RockStar36
04-25-2007, 10:29 AM
He was already suspended the 2005 season for off-field issues so yes, a lifetime ban is neccessary for this guy. Apparently he doesn't learn.

gil
04-25-2007, 10:38 AM
He has been suspended for drugs and for repeatedly having "a series of incidents involving altercations with his wife."

Sounds like a serial wife-beater - just the type who deserves another chance.

Meathead
04-25-2007, 11:18 AM
Terry is accused of slapping his girlfriend in the face with a fistful of cash at a nightclub and dumping beer on her head.
well hell if i got fired every time that happened ...

ublinkwescore
04-25-2007, 09:18 PM
He has been suspended for drugs and for repeatedly having "a series of incidents involving altercations with his wife."

Sounds like a serial wife-beater - just the type who deserves another chance.

I didn't know that - yeah, that should make him a candidate for lifetime banning.

I bet he'll get one more chance depending on how his meeting with Goodell goes - if he doesn't convince Goodell that he is sincerely sorry, and will attend anger management classes or something, he's gone, otherwise, he'll get one more chance.

Bill Brasky
04-25-2007, 09:26 PM
Terry is accused of slapping his girlfriend in the face with a fistful of cash at a nightclub and dumping beer on her head.

:rofl:

wow.