PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: Give me your sleepers draft

chubluv
04-24-2007, 11:38 PM
Forked from: Give me your sleepers draft (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=1943315)

Jeff Samardzija Rd 7 he throws out arm and has to go back to football

I was reading about Jeff the other day and was wondering when will he be drafted.
Drew Henson was drafted in the 6th round I believe. I think some team will take a chance that he will give up on the Cubbies and draft him earlier then Drew went.

Pinkerton Security
04-24-2007, 11:45 PM
i wouldnt be surprised if someone took a chance on him bc hes a great athlete, but i wouldnt want the bills to. he is one of the top prospects in baseball and peter gammons even talked about how much potential he has. he played pretty decently in the spring leagues and i just dont think he'll leave baseball. the guy can throw upper 90's, he'll be in the bigs soon and is just better at baseball than henson was.

gr8slayer
04-25-2007, 08:30 AM
I don't think we have time for projects right now, we need players who can contribute from day one.

patmoran2006
04-25-2007, 10:14 AM
Ive already said it a few times.

Jackie Battle in round four, who I think personally will be a better RB in the NFL than: Pittman, Booker, Irons, Walker and Hunt.

Pinkerton Security
04-25-2007, 10:21 AM
Ive already said it a few times.

Jackie Battle in round four, who I think personally will be a better RB in the NFL than: Pittman, Booker, Irons, Walker and Hunt.

idk, i like booker, he reminds me of Leon Washington who i think is a good player. maybe its just cuz they're from the same school, (i thihnk?), but they are both shifty quick guys that would complement a-train (should we need to rely on him).