PDA

View Full Version : Round 14: THE VOTES ARE IN!

lordofgun
03-12-2003, 08:37 AM
Sorry, stupid verizon DSL...grrrr...

here we go...

lordofgun
03-12-2003, 08:38 AM
Vote #1:

I vote for the chicken.

He's finger lickin' good.

lordofgun
03-12-2003, 08:39 AM
Vote #2:

I vote to get rid of: SoCal

Reason: SoCal, buddy you know I love you and would love for you to stay.. but at this point it unfortunately can't happen that way.. I have nothing against you. You've been a great teammate and I really respect you. Good luck

lordofgun
03-12-2003, 08:39 AM
So far:

Chicken - 1
SoCal - 1

lordofgun
03-12-2003, 08:40 AM
Vote #3:

i vote for Shiny Chicken.

Reason: He hasn't been around to help the team.

lordofgun
Vote #4:

I vote for SoCalBillsFan

Reason: I don't want to, because you tried hard, but things need to play out the way they were planned. Sayonara!

lordofgun
So far:

Chicken - 2
SoCal - 2

lordofgun
03-12-2003, 08:41 AM
Vote #5:

I vote for Shiny Chicken

Reason: Because I'm not a good teammate at the moment... school is chewing up most of my time recently... so I don't have time for this this week.

lordofgun
03-12-2003, 08:41 AM
So far:

Chicken - 3
SoCal - 2

lordofgun
03-12-2003, 08:42 AM
Vote #6:

I vote out SoCalBillsFan

Reason: Sorry, but my *****es come first in this game. Nothing personal.

lordofgun
03-12-2003, 08:42 AM
Vote #7

Shiney Quizlet....er...Chicken....

Reason: :coocoo:

lordofgun
03-12-2003, 08:43 AM
So far:

Chicken - 4
SoCal - 3

lordofgun
03-12-2003, 08:43 AM
My vote is for Miss B

Reason: She is moving across country, and she herself said that she doesn't have the time for the game anymore, and it showed in the last challenge. It seems like an easy choice, good luck with the move miss B! unfortunately though, I think I am outa here, it's been fun everyone.

Patrick76777
03-12-2003, 08:44 AM
Don’t merge them LOG> Keep them separate. I’d love to see what happens.

lordofgun
Shiny and SoCal, you've been great players, but... http://www.billsfanzone.com/images/smilies/tribe.gif

Patrick76777
And thank you for not voting for yourself Socal. Nice move.

lordofgun
03-12-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Patrick76777
And thank you for not voting for yourself Socal. Nice move.

Don't you hate that? SoCal's been probably the best player throughout, IMO. If only Patrick would have used his sponge brain when he picked teams. ;)

Patrick76777
03-12-2003, 08:47 AM
I know......I screwed the pooch. But I already wrote about that.

Patrick76777
03-12-2003, 08:48 AM
And I agree….Socal was a great player. I wanted him in my original alliance. It all could have been so different.

Ebenezer
03-12-2003, 09:05 AM
Two more guys voted off?? Guys look out...the ladies just cooked your goose!!!!!

Valerie
03-12-2003, 09:07 AM
Well, that's what happens when you ask a friendly person, who likes everyone, to be your puppet, Patrick. lol Plus, I'm not good at hurting people or lying. I really wanted the Hotties to go far, but there was so much inner conflict, not caused by me or Patrick's alliance, that we just weren't a unified team. It really made me sad. I think that we had the stronger team by far but because of a the constant inner turmoil, we didn't stand a chance. Now, all of the Hotties are gone. :(

I think the voting has been weird. Usually you vote the weak members off, not the strong members. This whole game has been confusing.

Ebenezer
03-12-2003, 09:09 AM
that's why it is not real J7...if it were real, those that have not contributed would have been left as alligator meat. Instead here, it has been wiser to lay low and not play...:evil:

Patrick76777
03-12-2003, 09:10 AM
It has worked in funny ways, but that's what happens.

lordofgun
03-12-2003, 09:14 AM
If it was predictable, it wouldn't be fun.

Valerie
03-12-2003, 09:20 AM
Yeah, but now what's going to happen now that most of the people who are here, participate and play are gone? These last few challenges are gonna take forever.

lordofgun
03-12-2003, 09:22 AM
She don't know me very well, do she? :snicker:

Ebenezer
03-12-2003, 09:24 AM
Here's who is left:

BillC
BironsGirl43
Earthquake Enyart
gunzlingr
MissBuffalo
shelby

The guys are dead meat.

Patrick76777
03-12-2003, 09:27 AM
I put this in another thread.

I disagree. I bet we have at least 2 members who do not show up to vote. I’ll say BillC and MissB. That makes it BillC – 1, MissB – 1.

Then I say that Gunx gets 2 votes and EE gets 2 votes.

Log will give them until 5 or so to change their votes and at that time, It gets a little more difficult to guess, but I’ll say that Gunz will get the boot.

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 09:31 AM
Looks like 3 Guys, and 3 Girls? How do the girls have an advantage?

Ebenezer
03-12-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by gunzlingr
Looks like 3 Guys, and 3 Girls? How do the girls have an advantage?
They vote as a block to get rid of one of the guys and then they lead 3-2...at which point you are dead.

lordofgun
03-12-2003, 09:37 AM
What's to stop the guys from voting in a block??

Ebenezer
03-12-2003, 09:39 AM
Do you think those 3 have the brains to get together and do that??

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 09:40 AM
Well what if us guys vote as a block too? if we tie we lose 2 both people

Earthquake Enyart
03-12-2003, 09:44 AM
Way too much kibitzing from the peanut gallery. :shakeno:

Ebenezer
03-12-2003, 09:45 AM
your key word "IF" means you haven't even talked about all this...5 will get you 10 the women have already chosen their victim.

Patrick76777
03-12-2003, 09:46 AM
Sure, I can see it happening. But it won’t. I think I have a pretty good idea of what’s going on and who’s with whom! But I think, (think being the operative word here) that one of the members is a loner. And because of that, they will not go far. Being a loner works early, but is fatal late. Conventional wisdom would be to vote MissB out (because she's not around much anymore). But that would be a mistake. She will not be strong in the challenges. The key now is getting rid of the strong. If you don’t, someone is bound to run off with 3 or 4 challenges in a row and take this thing to the end. If they follow along with this strategy, You’ll SEE one of the stronger players gone today. This would probably be the best move for all involved. However the plan will probably be to bust up the alliances that have been formed. That’s why I’m sticking to my original prediction.

Ebenezer
03-12-2003, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Way too much kibitzing from the peanut gallery. :shakeno:

Hey all I know is that I haven't played, read less than 1% of the posts and made over 10,000 ZBs in one day from lending ZBs out. I think that makes me the winner of this thing.

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 10:37 AM
Maybe there is a masterplan that is bigger than any one individual? The plan must succeed!

SoCalBillsFan
03-12-2003, 11:00 AM
well, it's been fun guys, thanks to everyone who played good luck to those still in it, because no matter how well you play, you gotta have some luck to win this thing! and thanks LoG for running this thing, it was a blast. SOmetimes the cards just don't fall your way.

Every pay attention in the next couple days, because I am writing my survivor memiors! Its gonna be called: THE DEMISE OF THE HOTTIES (from and insider's perspective!). In it I will detail what really happened, who the REAL leaders were, what I knew that people thought I didn't, and how several dumb mistakes can change a whole game! Stay tuned!

BironsGirl43
03-12-2003, 11:21 AM
Bye SoCal.. you will be missed! Again it wasn't anything personal and I have already talked to you about it.. :)

SoCal :peck: BG

Patrick76777
03-12-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by SoCalBillsFan
well, it's been fun guys, thanks to everyone who played good luck to those still in it, because no matter how well you play, you gotta have some luck to win this thing! and thanks LoG for running this thing, it was a blast. SOmetimes the cards just don't fall your way.

Every pay attention in the next couple days, because I am writing my survivor memiors! Its gonna be called: THE DEMISE OF THE HOTTIES (from and insider's perspective!). In it I will detail what really happened, who the REAL leaders were, what I knew that people thought I didn't, and how several dumb mistakes can change a whole game! Stay tuned!

I’m dying to see this.

SoCalBillsFan
03-12-2003, 11:23 AM
of course, nothing personal, it's a game ;) Thanks though !

Shiny Chicken
03-12-2003, 12:32 PM
Hey socal, you stole my idea :p:

Once you write your memoirs, mine will be coming soon after... but I've already let loose most of the previously hidden information.

Valerie
03-12-2003, 12:40 PM
Your memoirs better include and apology to me. I won't be writing any since I had no freaking clue what was going on with my team. I think they were all in some sort of conspiracy with each other and with members of the *****es. The only thing I wanted was to be a strong, unified team and go into the merge the bigger team. That didn't happen. :(

It was a blast though and I can't believe how much time and work it took. Log did a great job!:hi5:

Earthquake Enyart
03-12-2003, 12:47 PM
Your team did go into the merge with more members. :snicker:

Valerie
03-12-2003, 12:55 PM
Yeah, but they weren't the strongest members, as you can see. And, someone from my team was stabbing everyone in the back. I have my ideas as to who that person is. In this kind of a game, NO ONE is trustworthy, except me of course. :)

Patrick76777
03-12-2003, 12:57 PM
Fact is, everybody thinks they knew what was going on, when the truth is, everybody had backroom plans. I had a plan to get to the final two that may have worked had we not had that CP vote.

LtBillsFan66
03-12-2003, 12:58 PM
Pat, Jaded - quit your *****ing already.

Patrick76777
03-12-2003, 01:03 PM
*****ing! I'm hardly *****ing. I'm just talking about the game.

lordofgun
03-12-2003, 01:08 PM
Wait til I release MY memoirs. :snicker:

Patrick76777
03-12-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
Wait til I release MY memoirs. :snicker:

I’m dying to see that.

Shiny Chicken
03-12-2003, 01:12 PM
Jaded, believe it or not, there was much much less conspiracy than you think. There was no conspiracy against you.... voting you off was a "gametime" decision.... not because you were dangerous to our alliance... but just because everyone felt you would be too dangerous after the merge... too unpredictable.

We wanted to win challenge 10 so you wouldn't get voted off at all... Typo and I were saying we should get rid of Patrick, since he seemed to be a shady character in the game... and I applaud him for keeping us confused. The other two felt you were more of a threat.... that you were bitter at us and might join with the *****es... so Typo and I caved and voted you off.

Another point I'd like to make, now that I'm voted off... and so are Typo, Socal, and PA. Our alliance only formed as a counter-alliance. We knew that if you, Patrick, ticat, PA, and Jack were not broken up, that the 3 of us and clump would not make it to the merger.... despite the fact that ticat and Jack were the two weakest links on the team.

PA felt he was out of the loop with your alliance... knew he was likely to be the first target once you eliminated everyone else. So I personally dealt with PA. Yes, it was me, not Typ0, as everyone seemed to think, that lured PA away from the dark side.

Now, at this time we really thought that you were at the head of your alliance... we didn't realize that as you have no said, you were Patrick's puppet. PA informed us of this. Unfortunately Typ0 had already been too harsh with you... mainly because he wanted to convince CP... the lone wolf on the team that you were a danger, so he would vote with us if we voted for you.

But then he realized you weren't in charge... he tried t make peace, once he saw how extremely valuable you were in the next few challenges. But I think you mistakenly thought it was a rouse... all fake. Believe it or not, he was being quite sincere when he ranked you as the top player on the team.

Typ0 was wrongly fingered thoughout much of the game. His interests always did lie with the hotties doing well. Our original plan was to get to a point where it was me, typ0, Jaded, socal, CP, and PA... honestly, that would have been the strongest group in the game... although the SB's might not agree. Typo actually offered to be the next voted off at that point. He was not interested in winning. I wish some of you could have seen some of the personal conversations Ihad with him. He really was very team-oriented... was just in it for the fun, not for the win.

Which leads me to my next point. Typo did not fix challenge 10. Unless he had some grand scheme that he kept very well hidden from me, which I highly doubt. Typ0 had absolutely no reason at all to throw challenge 10. He wanted to win, and was unfairly blamed for the Hotties loss. That loss was more my fault than either CP or Typ0. Even if CP's smiley had been found, Ineglected to check the private forum and never saw tha my smiley had already been found. We still would have lost. Istill think something strange happened during chellenge 10. What? I don't know. I know it wasn't Typ0's doing, though. Iknow he and CP checked that thread multiple times without finding a thing. Then Iknow someone convinced CP it was Typ0's doing, therefore, making him bitter, no longer want to play, and vote for himsef to be voted off. I think someone was behind a master plan... knew this would cause CP not to trust us... knew this would cause a tie vote instead of a SB being voted off, which would have happened after challenge 11, had it not been for CP's stunning vote for himself.

So there, you have a large portion of my memoirs... I'm sure I'll add more to it later. All truth... believe it or not. I'm very interested in what socal has to say... all along Ifelt there was more to him than met the eye... and I'm...... intrigued by what he might have tosay ;) Once this is all over, I plan to write a complete summary of the game based on all the information I can get.

Shiny Chicken
03-12-2003, 01:16 PM
that should cause some interesting discussion. I think I let a few cats out of the bag there.

I, personally would love tosee everyone who at least made it beyond th first 6 or 7 cuts write a little piece on what their view of the game was.

Oh, and I'd like to add another thing to my previous post, in response to Jaded's statemeent about conspiring with the SB's.
I thinksomeone was too. Ihonestly don't know who. Ican say with 99% certainty it wasn't Typ0 and with about 90% certainty it wasn't PA... and I really don't think it was socal either.... that was a wildcard that had me confused the entire time.

Valerie
03-12-2003, 01:29 PM
Chicken, despite my "alliance" I really was working for the TEAM and trying to help us win all the challenges. I was in a tough spot since I'm friends with EVERYONE and I didn't want to vote anyone off. I think that's what screwed me in the end. As far as Jack and Ticat go, I really didn't think Jack was a weak member, at least not at the time he was voted off. He was around and, from what I can remember, participated in all of the challenges. At that point, PA was the weakest member and he should've been voted off. All along I was planning on voting the WEAK members off the team. I wanted to be a strong and unified team but because of Typ0 and his constant harassment of me the first two days, he split the team and it was hard to get us to come together after that. We kinda rallied but the damage was done, IMHO. I voted for Typ0 after that round because I felt he was making our team weak.

Regarding Ticat, before anyone even talked about who to vote off, I had made my decision that he had to go. He was a weak member after that rhyming challenge and I PM'd him and told him that I was voting for him. You guys had me all wrong as far as what I was doing and what I had planned to do. And, no one would listen to me. I busted my butt for the team and then I got screwed. I was pissed! I get about as much respect at work, which is what lead me to my unnecessary outburst. Sorry again for that.

Anyway, it's over and there really are no hard feelings, but I still do want to know which one of you screwed the team and joined forces with the *****es.

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 01:33 PM
Wouldn't you like to know? :snicker:

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 01:34 PM
Because I would too! :huh:

Patrick76777
03-12-2003, 01:35 PM
Shiny, what you don’t know, is that you were supposed to be the first to go. The plan was to take you out, but when MyBills didn’t show up for the challenge, we changed our vote. I guess that was a mistake on my part. Jaded didn’t want to vote her off, but I thought if we voted her off, we wouldn’t give up the fact that we were in an alliance. I thought that you guys would have thought we were just voting the weakest off. Hindsight is 20/20 and I never could have known that you would have broken up the alliance. Had PA not left us, You wouldn’t have known about the alliance until it was much too late.

Also, in the second vote, Jack (I’m pretty sure it was Jack) didn’t hear from us on who he should vote for. So instead of waiting to hear, he got nervous that we bailed on him and cast his vote. That combined with the fact that PA bailed is the reason we only had 3 votes for Typ0. Had we got to him sooner, things would have been different. But that’s what makes this game so different. On the real show, everyone votes at the same time keeping everyone’s on the same page.

Valerie
03-12-2003, 01:37 PM
Personally, I think it was PA. He was playing both sides of the fence and lying to me the few times I did talk to him. Out of everyone on my team, I trusted him the least.

Patrick76777
03-12-2003, 01:39 PM
I don’t think any of was with them. I think we all had conversations with them, but nobody made any deals. CP was a lone wolf. And if he did (god I hope not) cast that vote for himself, then he is responsible for the downfall of the team. Typ0 may have had good intentions, but his constant *****ing really hurt in the end.

LtBillsFan66
03-12-2003, 01:39 PM
*****ing! I'm hardly *****ing. I'm just talking about the game.

Here is a good imitation of you and jaded:

I’m not going to complain. I’ll accept what happened as part of the game. Just one thing, ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain ***** whine moan whimper snivel cry weep wail gripe complain

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 01:40 PM
Guys, there is a thread to discuss this stuff if you want to go there! (I could use the ZB's too! )

Patrick76777
03-12-2003, 01:41 PM
I also thought socal played a great game. I talked to him a little during the middle. He was very honest with me, but I still felt like he was trying to play me.

And yes, PA was very shady. I personally thought someone threw the scramble challenge also, No one ever reported the YOUR. and LOG confirmed that it was sent out. I'd still like to know who that was.

Patrick76777
03-12-2003, 01:44 PM
Billsfanone, WE'RE DISCUSSING THE GAME. I'm having fun. I want to know what went on. I'm not mad at all. I'm kinda glad it's over. BUt this is a ton of fun for me. I want to know where I went wrong and who sold me out. This is not an arguement at all.

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 01:44 PM
:snicker2:

Patrick76777
03-12-2003, 01:46 PM
I told myself the whole time that I wasn’t going to ***** when this thing was over, because I had so much fun. I know that in this medium, it’s sometimes difficult to determine what someone is actually trying to do. So maybe to you, I’m coming across as a whiner, but you couldn’t be more wrong. Like I said before, I’m just interested in the behind the scenes. To see how the whole thing played out. We had some good players in this game. I had a blast.

Valerie
03-12-2003, 01:51 PM
I'm not complaining either, BF1. I did that when they voted me off. I don't have any grudges, but like Patrick, I want to know what was going on behind the scenes. I think out of everyone, I was the most out of the loop. Even though everyone thought I was the one calling the shots.

As far as who was talking with whom on the *****es, I didn't talk to ANYONE on the other team! Not one time! Gunzlingr sent me a few PMs but I told him I wasn't interested and that's as far as it went. I think, if he's going to be nice, he'll back me up on that. The last two PMs he sent me he told me I was the next to be voted off and that my team was conspiring against me. I told the Hotties of his PM and accusations and they all denied it. In the end, he was right, which means someone from my team was talking to him and telling him what was going on.

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 01:54 PM
:snicker:

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 01:57 PM
All will be revealed soon enough! :snicker:

Patrick76777
03-12-2003, 02:02 PM
Now let’s not act like you were in control of this game the whole time. If it weren’t for that CP vote, you’d be over here talking about this instead of us.

Earthquake Enyart
03-12-2003, 02:08 PM
Now you all know what the hotties private forum read like. :snicker:

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 02:34 PM
Like Sgt. Schultz, I actually know nothing. I just like this smilie :snicker:

Valerie
03-12-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by gunzlingr All will be revealed soon enough! :snicker:
Will the apologies to me be included in what's revealed? :D

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 02:47 PM
Do I owe you an apology? :snicker:

BillC
03-12-2003, 03:01 PM
I put this in another thread.

I disagree. I bet we have at least 2 members who do not show up to vote. I’ll say BillC and MissB. That makes it BillC – 1, MissB – 1.

Then I say that Gunx gets 2 votes and EE gets 2 votes.

Log will give them until 5 or so to change their votes and at that time, It gets a little more difficult to guess, but I’ll say that Gunz will get the boot.

Never missed a vote, Mr Mop without a handle

BillC
03-12-2003, 03:05 PM
First I was afraid
I was petrified
Kept thinking I could never live
without you by my side
But I spent so many nights
thinking how you did me wrong
I grew strong
I learned how to carry on
and so you're back
from outer space
I just walked in to find you here
with that sad look upon your face
I should have changed my stupid lock
I should have made you leave your key
If I had known for just one second
you'd be back to bother me

Go on now go walk out the door
just turn around now
'cause you're not welcome anymore
weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye
you think I'd crumble
you think I'd lay down and die
Oh no, not I
I will survive
as long as i know how to love
I know I will stay alive
I've got all my life to live
I've got all my love to give
and I'll survive
I will survive

It took all the strength I had
not to fall apart
kept trying hard to mend
the pieces of my broken heart
and I spent oh so many nights
just feeling sorry for myself
I used to cry
Now I hold my head up high
and you see me
somebody new
I'm not that chained up little person
still in love with you
and so you felt like dropping in
and just expect me to be free
now I'm saving all my loving
for someone who's loving me

Oh no, not I
I will survive
as long as i know how to love
I know I will stay alive
I've got all my life to live
I've got all my love to give
and I'll survive
I will survive

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 03:15 PM
:bf1: Mr. President. Now you can officially join the X-Presidents!

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 03:15 PM
Oh, I forgot :snicker:

Valerie
03-12-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by gunzlingr Do I owe you an apology? :snicker:
Probably. I saw some of those threads you started in the *****es private forum. How you're "playing a game with me." What game were you playing with me, Gunzlingr? Obviously I lost. lol

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 03:23 PM
:snicker: I cant reveal it until the game is over!

Valerie
03-12-2003, 03:25 PM
But I lost, right?

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 03:27 PM
You will always be a winner to me, J7 :snicker:

Valerie
03-12-2003, 03:34 PM
Let's face it, I'm a loser on loser island with the rest of my loser team. lol At least we've been reunited once again. Now we can rule loser island. ;)

Shiny Chicken
03-12-2003, 03:34 PM
So I was the original first target. A little birdie told me that early on and I didn't belive them. I was a lot more active than most members uring the first couple challenges :p: Now why would you have even thought of voting me off :p:

My point was that if your alliance hadn't have formed, ours never would have either. And we did know about your alliance before PA broke ranks... we just were wrong about your leader... we knew who was in it... that was all too easy.

And I don't think PA was the shady one either.... I'm probably one of the only ones he was completely honest with... and since it doesn't matter anymore... we as well had a plan to make us the last two... I dunno what your plabn was patrick... but I think ours would have beat yours :snicker:... if only clump hadn't voted for himself... which I'm quite sure he did. He wanted out.

But Jaded, can you blame Typo for thinking it was you? Your alliance had things set up to make you look like the leader... then when he tried to make peace with you, you didn't believe him... and you didn't seem to want to forgive him... so he took that as you were hiding something.

If you two had come straight out about your alliance as soon as we broke it up, we would have thought of you completely as equals... I tried to say that... but I guess you didn't believe me. I was really being honest :D I don't blame you though... it was too hard to see what we were really up to... even though we were being quite straightforward.

Oh, and Patrick, a personal apology for you getting voted off before me. I have no idea why the voted you off before me... that must have pissed you off. I didn't make any sort of deal for that to happen. Like I've said before, school hit me hard early this week, so I was very inactive in the game.

Valerie
03-12-2003, 03:39 PM
How can you say that PA was honest, Chicken? He was the biggest liar in the game. How do you agree to join forces with someone and then after one vote turn around and totally stab them in the back? I think, out of everyone, his actions not only hurt me the most but also surprised me. And, it really sucked because I talked with him the night before because I was upset about things. He used everything I talked to him about against me. Talk about playing the game and screwing the people who trust you.

And, if you guys would've just thought about things for a minute, you had to see that I'm not sneaky enough to start things up with people. I didn't talk to ANYONE during the game, but you all were conspiring and plotting since day one. So, don't go telling me that it was because of my alliance that you guys had one. Even I'm not that dumb. lol

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 03:41 PM

Patrick76777
03-12-2003, 03:44 PM
I heard that they voted me off because they were afraid I had something brewing. They were probably right. Now that I think about it, I should have had you convince Shelby to join us and take out BillC. That might have worked. She’s screwed now anyway.

I’d still like to know how you knew about are alliance so quick. At first I thought someone was watching our PM’s. You were our first target because you were very loud at the beginning of the game. You were making a lot of noise and it made me think you were unstable.

I’m sure we all had a plan to get to the final 2. I can’t tell you what my plan was yet. Hell it probably would have failed anyway.

lordofgun
03-12-2003, 03:45 PM
I think everyone just assumed Jaded and Pat would have an alliance. I know I would have.

This is getting good. :snicker:

Valerie
03-12-2003, 03:47 PM
Yeah, we were together, but Patrick was the brains of the operation. I was just around for my good looks.:curtsey:

Brian H
03-12-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7

Probably. I saw some of those threads you started in the *****es private forum. How you're "playing a game with me." What game were you playing with me, Gunzlingr? Obviously I lost. lol

lol I'd be the first to admit I did talk bad about you but thats because I dont like you to be honest.You can talk bad about me as well really doesnt bother me I'm just being honest so dont expect an apology from me ......

Patrick76777
03-12-2003, 03:48 PM
I was afraid of that. But I knew I could trust her. And I knew that she would follow my plan. The problem is, we ended up taking 3 other guys she was close with. I’ve said from the beginning that I wanted Socal instead of PA. And I would have loved CP, but we wasn’t responding.

ArcticWildMan
03-12-2003, 03:49 PM
Glad to see your modesty hasn't diminished any, Jaded. :rolleyes:

Valerie
03-12-2003, 03:50 PM
That's nice Brian. You don't even know me to say that you don't like me. Although, I don't care what you said about me. You're not worth me getting upset about. You don't matter.

Patrick76777
03-12-2003, 03:51 PM
I also wanted to talk to Typ0 and Shiny about setting up a fake alliance, but Typ0 was vehemently against and alliance and I thought we had smooth sailing after mybills left. If Jack would have just waited for our word, we would have kept the upper hand.

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 03:55 PM

Valerie
03-12-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by ArcticWildMan Glad to see your modesty hasn't diminished any, Jaded. :rolleyes:
I was making a joke, Arctic.:rolleyes: You should lighten up a bit and not take every thing I say so seriously.

ArcticWildMan
03-12-2003, 04:02 PM
I was joking....I guess I should have used a lol smilie....geesh.

shelby
03-12-2003, 05:12 PM
:yikes:

Holy :angry:!!!!!!!!

Brian H
03-12-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
That's nice Brian. You don't even know me to say that you don't like me. Although, I don't care what you said about me. You're not worth me getting upset about. You don't matter.

This is the main reason I dont like you ! Want honesty? You got it from me :bf1:

Shiny Chicken
03-12-2003, 06:22 PM
First in response to Jaded. We really did form only in response to your group. Choose to believe me or not. I have no reason to lie at this point. I don't think you're dumb. But I do think you would be dumb to not believe me.

I'll tell you exactly what happened. Istarted the game not wanting to e part of any sort of alliance. I was hoping the whole team would just play as a team and vote off the weakest players. Typ0 agreed with me. I could see that by statements in the forum. Whatever your intentions were, Jaded, you were in league with Patrick. And as Patrick openly admitted, until mybills didn't contribute in challenge 2, you guys were going to vote me off, simply because of my heavy involvement. I was asctively participating in trying to get some teamwork going and you guys felt I was a threat... to your alliance.

I first started talking when a person who will remain unnamed until after the game is over warned me Iwas at risk of being voted off. I didn't think this was fair, considering I had worked hard. It looked like I was going to get voted off simply because I was a strong player and was not part of an alliance.

Patrick, it wasn't difficult to figure out your alliance. I knew where typ0 and socal stood, just by conversations with them. I knew for certain mybills wasn't involved, once she got voted off. CP just seemed to be acting alone. Until the voteoff of mybills, we merely had suspicions... after she got voted off, suspicioins were confirmed, because I knew who made all the other votes.

We suspected Jaded was at the center of the alliance at that point because of what was really the sensitive nature of the vote off. Since mybills got voted off, it seemed like Jaded's doing simply because we knew she felt for her for the hard time she was going through... it simply made sense for it to be Jaded.

Again, at that point, you had an alliance of 5 people, two of whom were the weakest on the team. Jack had been slow with the challenges.... but had also been very inactive with teamwork... he was not taking an active role. The rest of us felt it wouldn't be right for us toget voted off before Jack and ticat, simply because of an alliance. That is why we formed, hoestly. We had no other reason. I applaud PA switching sides... not just because what he did kept me surviving longer, but because he saw the folly of your alliance. He saw that if your alliance were to prevail, we would have been decimated even earlier than we actually were.

I like you Jaded, but you're being two-faced on this. On one hand you're talking about teamwork and being all about the team, but on the other hand, you're calling out PA because he deserted your alliance. It was because of PA that Jack got voted off instead of you. I bet you didn't know that. It was PA that convinced us we were wrong about you, that you were merely being dragged along. It was PA that said to us you were getting sick of that alliance crap. We were ready to convince him to vote you off with us, until he said that. He changed our minds about you. And after your amazing effort in challenge 3, we saw he was right. We did change our mind about you, but the damage was already done. I wish you hadn't been so bitter about typ0's early allegations. We did have reason to believe you were at the head of that alliance. We were proven wrong, we tried to make up for it, but you wouldn't let us and you just caused typ0 to get defensive when you kept trying to say he was splitting the team... even after he said you were the strongest player on the Hotties.

If you two had allowed PA to be more involved in your decision making process, he would have not felt so vulnerable. He didn't think he could survive with you... he knew he was a goner if he stayed. Anyone would have made the decision he did in his position.

Dozerdog
03-12-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Brian H

This is the main reason I dont like you ! Want honesty? You got it from me :bf1:

I'm with J7 on this one- I'm not one to get riled over any of this or any individual. I'll accept people for who they are and how they act.....:)

Brian H
03-12-2003, 06:38 PM
Ok Bill C !

Brian H
03-12-2003, 06:38 PM
Oooops Im sorry your mask is off now Hi Dozer...:bigwave:

Valerie
03-12-2003, 06:43 PM
I'm not being two-faced, Chicken. You want me to read and believe everything you've told me, why is it so difficult for you to believe what I've told you? I wanted the strong players to survive. I wanted to be a strong team, but when Typ0 started in on me before the first challenge even took place, that was it. He's the one who tore this team apart, not me. See, what PA told you was the truth. I told him that I wasn't happy about being in an alliance and that I wanted the team to succeed but I was sick of Typ0 and his constant trouble-making, which is why I voted for him and wanted him out. I have no reason to lie.

And, trust me, you'd be pissed if you were constantly being picked on. You applaud PA for switching sides, I don't think that was right. He gave us his word and then he went back on it. At least when I gave my word to Patrick, I stood by it. I never once fed him to the lions and ratted him out. I'd never do that. I was really hoping that once we started winning challenges, things would settle down, but you guys had already formed an alliance and were voting off strong members of the team. If I was the strongest member, I never should've been voted off that early. You're the one talking out of both sides of your mouth, not me.

I wish I had inside information I could share, but I don't have any because I wasn't talking to anyone. I think out of the entire team, I was the most out of the loop, yet I was the one who took the biggest fall. It's funny how that worked out. lol

Valerie
03-12-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Brian H This is the main reason I dont like you ! Want honesty? You got it from me :bf1:
Huh? I'm confused by your comment, Bri. Okay, whatever you say!:nana:

Brian H
03-12-2003, 06:48 PM
Jaded :ko: Brian H lol

Valerie
03-12-2003, 06:49 PM
You'd hit a girl? What kind of a man are you, Bri?

Brian H
03-12-2003, 06:51 PM
lol Its only "cyber space" like you always say.......

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 06:52 PM
:snicker: (I haven't done this in a while)

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-12-2003, 06:53 PM
Ever think that accepting your alliance wasn't my strategy in the first place? :D

I wanted an alliance with them guys from the start, and accepting yours was the best way to succeed at getting rid of you guys and forming one with them.

I wanted me and Shiny to go all the way, I won't deny that. It was gonna work till Jaded started all the crap after the challenge when she accused Typ0 of fixing it. That was just childish.

Valerie
03-12-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by PA Season Ticket Holder Ever think that accepting your alliance wasn't my strategy in the first place? :D

I wanted an alliance with them guys from the start, and accepting yours was the best way to succeed at getting rid of you guys and forming one with them.

I wanted me and Shiny to go all the way, I won't deny that. It was gonna work till Jaded started all the crap after the challenge when she accused Typ0 of fixing it. That was just childish.
Excuse me, but I didn't accuse Typ0 of fixing that challenge, that was CP. I don't know why or where he got that idea from, but it wasn't me. I didn't accuse anyone of anything, but I did think something fishy was going on.

Regarding your comment about alliances and strategies, so you lied to me from day one? See, all you guys had plans and strategies in the works when I had none. The only think I agred to was joining forces with Patrick. Other than that, I had no plans and I wasn't conspiring with anyone. And you guys accuse me of not playing fair? :lmao:

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-12-2003, 07:02 PM
Ummm, wasn't conspiring with Patrick to form your original alliance the same thing we did? :scratch: LOL

Shiny Chicken
03-12-2003, 07:03 PM
Ido believe everything you've said in this thread, Jaded. Inever said I didn't. What I don't understand is that you freely admit you started the game in an alliance; Patrick admits your alliance was going to vote me off purely because I was so active in the forum; yet you're mad at Typ0 for uncovering your alliance publically and blame him for destroying the alliance. Typ0 wasn't right about you leading the alliance, but he was right about you being a part of one.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. If the two of you had come out and admitted everything after your alliance lost its voting power, our alliance would have dissolved, we would have had no need for it. We felt we were protecting ourselves from being unfairly voted off. If youhad been completely open about your alliance, you wouldn't have been voted off.

The fact was, once ticat, Jack, and mybills were gone, all 7 remaining members were strong players. I still stand by in my view that that was the strongest team at any point in this game.

We didn't vote you off because you weren't part of our alliance. We voted you off because of how bitter you still were towards us for blaming you in the beginning. Since you refused to forgive us, we didn't know what to expect from you after the merge, especially if we voted off patrick, your last remaining ally. Patrick we knew would do whatever it took to save his own ass, so some felt he was a safer bet for us to keep with the team. I disagreed. Ithought it might be possible to convince you we weren't out to get you, because we weren't. But I see now that you would have never believed me, so perhaps socal and PA were right :(

In hindsight, we should have voted off Clump instead of you. He was actually the least predictable. No one figured, though, that he would just try to get himsellf voted off the next round. That's what screwed us.

Valerie
03-12-2003, 07:05 PM
I didn't conspire. I was asked and I accepted. I hadn't given any thought as to who I wanted to vote off nor did I really think it would turn out the way it did. As you and I have already discussed, I wasn't thrilled about any alliance and I wanted the strong to survive. I was honest with you when we talked that night. Obviously, you weren't honest with me.

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-12-2003, 07:06 PM
I had no intentions of conspiring with you guys from the day I said yes. I wasn't that naive not to know what was going on, so I used it against you.

What better opportunity could you have then to accept their proposal, join one with the team you wanted to, and not have to worry about them getting stronger.

I was gpnna leave after the first vote, but I felt mybills should've went, that's why I voted with you guys. She missed the 1st two challenges, and then Jaded said she was having problems so that made my vote definite. Anybody but mybills that nite, and I would've swung it then.

It would've been a travesty to see you guys run everyone along. The plan worked out great, but we came up short because CP sided with you guys. Oh well, it was a good time.

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 07:06 PM

Brian H
03-12-2003, 07:07 PM
This crap is so stupid!

Brian H
03-12-2003, 07:07 PM
We may go to freaking war and all you people are *****ing about is this??

Valerie
03-12-2003, 07:10 PM
I didn't think that CP sided with us. I only talked to him once, the morning after our talk because I was still confused as to who I was going to vote for.

Obviously I was very naive and unfortunately I took everyone, except Gunzlingr, who was the only member of the *****es to PM me, at their word. Next time I'll know better and I'll know not to trust anyone but myself. It's a learning process. :)

Shiny Chicken
03-12-2003, 07:10 PM
Exactly, Jaded, you agreed to form an alliance with Patrick..... and ticat and Jack and PA. You had plans before I even thought of having plans, or at least you were a major participant in Patrick's plan. I was playing it alone at first. After I saw that you guys had an overwhelming alliance, what did you expect me... and for that matter typ0 and socal.... to do? Just continue to play it alone and let Patrick's alliance vote us off one by one?

If Typ0 hadn't started bringing your alliance out in the open, I probably would have been Patrick's next target. And if I hadn't joined forces with Typ0 and socal and then brought PA over, I would have been a goner. Can you deny that? Can you deny that I played very strongly in th early rounds? Would it have been right for me to be the next voted off? I don't think it would have been. At that point in the game, typ0, me, socal, and clump were all among the most active players on the team. In order to keep your alliance together, you would have had to vote one of us off.

Tell me, what would you have expected us to do?

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 07:11 PM
Ok, I have had my fun.....I will help you out J7.

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-12-2003, 07:12 PM
And the only people I ever lied to in this game was you guys when I told you I'd vote with you guys.

I'd have to be on crack to join forces with the weak, when the strongest was out there being ready to be picked off one by one. Nah, I'll pass on that.

Valerie
03-12-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Brian H We may go to freaking war and all you people are *****ing about is this??
It's called distraction, Brian. Every once and a while you need to escape the realities of life. This has been an escape. I'm sure every one of us knows what's going on in the world, but sometimes it's nice not to think about it for a bit. If you're so concerned, how come you're still here and posting?

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-12-2003, 07:15 PM
You didn't have to worry about that Shiny, I had every intention of coming ot you guys before you came to me. It happened a vote earlier then my original plan, but it still worked out. I definitely would've made progress before they tried to vote you guys off.

Brian H
03-12-2003, 07:17 PM
Trying to shut you people up over this stupid talk ! :viohit: lol

Valerie
03-12-2003, 07:18 PM
I'm not going to argue about this with you guys anymore. I was a strong player and so was Patrick. I don't know how the voting was going to go down, we never really talked about it other than me wanting Typ0 out. I've said it a million times, I wanted the strong to survive. Whether you believe it or not.

shelby
03-12-2003, 07:19 PM
http://mchurchfie.freeyellow.com/2001_scooby_doo_front_cover.jpg

"Our plan would have worked, too, if it hadn't been for you meddling kids!"

This whole experience has been hysterical. Thanks log!:up:

Gunzlingr
You may have noticed a thread in our forums titled "I am playing a game with Jaded 7". In this now deleted thread, I posted that I was trying to get J7 paranoid about getting the boot, and to try and get info from her (which didn't work-way to stick to your convictions J). I started sending PMs stating that the SBs would look out for her if she divulged information we could take advantage of. I then told her PA and Typo were plotting her demise. She declined my offer, and told me that she would never sell the hotties out and that I was lying about PA and Typo. I chose them at random, and kept sending her messages stating they were after her. How ironic is it that they really were?

Shiny Chicken
But it's too interesting Brian :D

Jaded, how can you have not conspired, but still joined Patrick's alliance. The two don't go together, I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be mean to you. I'm just stating a fact here.

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-12-2003, 07:20 PM
I love it :D

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 07:23 PM
:snicker: is getting a workout today

Valerie
03-12-2003, 07:24 PM
Thanks, Gunzlingr!:peck: I've been trying to tell this nimrods that I wasn't plotting against any of them or selling them out, but they don't believe me.

Chicken, I told you, I agreed to join forces with Patrick, but I didn't really give it much thought. I honestly had no idea how the game was going to be played or how much fun and strong our team was going to be. I really wanted to win and keep our ENTIRE team together. We didn't lose any of the challenges because of me. And I hadn't given any thought as to who I wanted out other than Typ0 and then PA when I found out he sold us out.

Brian H
03-12-2003, 07:26 PM
:goodbad:

lordofgun
03-12-2003, 07:27 PM
:bravo:

Brian H
03-12-2003, 07:27 PM
Log answer my damn PM's!!! :)

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-12-2003, 07:28 PM
I didn't sell you out, I flat out robbed you. :D

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 07:28 PM
:lol:

SoCalBillsFan
03-12-2003, 07:29 PM
While I wish to comment on the situation, my publisher has advised me to refrain from commenting until after the realease of my memoirs : THE DEMISE OF THE HOTTIES (from an insider's perspective!). Thank you.

Valerie
03-12-2003, 07:29 PM
And you think that's funny? lol I don't. At least when I give my word, I hold true to it. I'm happy with the way that I played the game. I didn't lie or sell anyone out. I think I'm too honest for this game. :)

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-12-2003, 07:30 PM
I can't wait for that, SoCal :up:

We definitely made the game exciting :lol:

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 07:33 PM

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-12-2003, 07:33 PM
The Hotties are the reason everybody tuned in. We were the ratings maker.

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-12-2003, 07:35 PM
My agent is already working out contract details for a part in an upcoming movie.

Valerie
03-12-2003, 07:38 PM
I have no secrets to sell or trash to dish. I guess I'm not going to write a book or have a movie deal. Maybe one of you guy will share your fortune with me. ;)

Shiny Chicken
03-12-2003, 07:44 PM
Admit it SB's, without us, the game just isn't as exciting anymore :D

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-12-2003, 07:44 PM
There's always porn...

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-12-2003, 07:45 PM
:D

Shiny Chicken
03-12-2003, 07:53 PM
oooooo.... porn :D I forgot about porn...

Oh my god!!! This game made me forget about porn... that's wrong somehow...

shelby
03-12-2003, 07:58 PM
:lol: All part of log's evil plan;)

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-12-2003, 07:59 PM
If my acting career falls through, I might have to resort to porn. I turned down my 350,000 Zonebuck offer. I'm gonna get at least 800,000 from the movie.

Brian H
03-12-2003, 08:08 PM
:lolpoint: PA

Shiny Chicken
03-12-2003, 08:09 PM
you gotta get me in touch with your agent man!!

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-12-2003, 08:12 PM
I'll have him give you a call.

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-12-2003, 08:14 PM
They call me the Porn Avenger. The movie was gonna be called Porn Alliance. You can take that gig over for me while I make my movie.

Earthquake Enyart
03-12-2003, 08:25 PM
If I am lucky enough to win, I hope you all aren't expecting some giant expose on how I did it. I could do it in about 4 sentences.

Patrick76777
03-13-2003, 08:32 AM
Hey, Like I said before, I had a great time. It was a fun game. I just tried to do whatever I could to get by.

PA, you’re wrong about being sold out. I never would have brought Jaded to the final 2, she would have kicked my a$$. Sorry Jaded, but I would have taken you out much earlier then that.

Maybe I started an alliance too soon, but from the beginning it was obvious that Shiny, Typ0 and CP didn’t want to start one. MyBills was never around, and like I said before, I wanted SoCal from the beginning. You’ve said that we had the weakest members in our alliance. Maybe that’s for a reason. They were easy to convince to join us.

The Alliance was dead, and I admitted that it was dead after our 2nd vote. So don’t tell me things would have been different had we admitted to the fact. You act like you ran the whole thing, when in fact Jaded and myself were VERY strong in the challenges and I outlasted most of “your” alliance. And I should have outlasted you also. I’m aware that doing that won’t get me a cup of coffee but it’s a fact. And you can say that you’re the only reason why it happened, but it happened none the less.

I hold no grudges, I’ve said before that you played a great game. But not great enough, because you’re here with me.

Valerie
03-13-2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Patrick76777 PA, you’re wrong about being sold out. I never would have brought Jaded to the final 2, she would have kicked my a$$. Sorry Jaded, but I would have taken you out much earlier then that.
So you were going to screw me, Patrick? You set me up to look like the leader and then you planned on taking me out early on? Damn! I must have dumb @ss tattooed on my forehead! Next time I'm not talking to or trusting anyone! Other than CP, I think I was the only honest person on our team! lol

I'm disappointed in you, Sponge.

Ebenezer
03-13-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by PA Season Ticket Holder
They call me the Porn Avenger. The movie was gonna be called Porn Alliance. You can take that gig over for me while I make my movie.

If you get a session with Christy Canyon give us a call.

Patrick76777
03-13-2003, 09:00 AM
The plan was to take you to the top 5. But then I planned on dumping you. Sorry. You would have had a good ride. Actually to be totally honest, I know Ticat wouldn't have sold you out. So I probably would have gone to either PA or Jack. But none of it worked out anyway.

Shiny Chicken
03-13-2003, 10:47 AM
Pat, you and Jaded were very strong in the challenges... especially Jaded... it was just ticat and Jack that the rest of us felt were weak.

And even after we killed your alliance after the second vote off, you never admitted to the alliance... you brushed it off as "asking people who they were going to vote for." We had no reason to trust you unless you completely came out with what you were doing. I mean there's no way you could have foreseen that, so I'm not really blaming you.

And I can't take credit for the whole thing. Iwasn't trying to. It wouldn't have happene without me, but it also wouldn't have happened with out Typ0, socal, or PA just as much as me.

Colonel Klink
03-13-2003, 10:56 AM
Oh the Intrigue! I wished I had done something like this in the stalag, it would have helped pass the time since Hogan and his men were pretty well behaved.

Valerie
03-13-2003, 11:11 AM
Stalag 13 is one of my dad's favorite movies! He also loves The Music Man. The original of course. :)

Typ0
03-13-2003, 03:57 PM
Patrick and Jaded you two are so full of BS it's pathetic. Don't point the finger at me it was your antics that were at the heart of everything. I didn't do anything but call you out on the BS you were pulling and you are pointing the finger at me as being responsible for taking down the team. Total ignorance of the reality that you two are the ones responsible not me. As far as people conniving with the other team Patrick you are doing a great job with your innocence act but it is not working. You were conniving with someone on the other team. I wouldn't be surprised if SoCal was as well I never trusted him.

Typ0
03-13-2003, 04:01 PM
I'm very upset with this game someone not even playing the game has been an incessant annoyance and someone not playing the game was allowed to tamper with challenge 10. I can't even begin to tell you how disgusted I am with the way some people have acted and the game in general.

Patrick76777
03-14-2003, 07:54 AM
The name of the game is to do what ever you can to Survive. That's what I did, and I feel good about it. I just had some fun.