PDA

View Full Version : turner blerb

acehole
04-25-2007, 06:48 AM
http://blogs.chron.com/fantasyfootball/2007/04/texans_may_have_a_trade_partne.html

PISSCHUNK
04-25-2007, 06:59 AM
His dad was our co-offensive line coach last year, Larry Zierlein. He should have some pretty good sources.

Late

Night Train
04-25-2007, 07:02 AM
Good find, Acehole. I remember that columnist last year hitting on a lot of predictions.

I'd take Turner for a 2nd or 3rd this year and a pick next year. We have to have a RB.

If the talk about Willis being picked before #12 is true, then who do we target ? Do we hope for a trade down, to aquire back an extra 2nd or 3rd and then draft say Jon Beason ? Do we stay put and draft Okoye, who could be a rare talent ? What if Willis & Okoye are both gone by #12 and no one wants to trade up ? Who do we pick at #12 ?

Exciting times. Let's here some ideas.

acehole
04-25-2007, 08:16 AM
That is exactly what I would do. I would grab Meachem after a slight trade down...and we would have a great offence on paper....if we can manage to keep our 2nd this year we could go TE and be done with the offense. Evans, Lossmen,Turner,Meachem,Parish,Miller...would be sick. Again Cover 2 LB's can be found much later in the draft.....

Good find, Acehole. I remember that columnist last year hitting on a lot of predictions.

I'd take Turner for a 2nd or 3rd this year and a pick next year. We have to have a RB.

If the talk about Willis being picked before #12 is true, then who do we target ? Do we hope for a trade down, to aquire back an extra 2nd or 3rd and then draft say Jon Beason ? Do we stay put and draft Okoye, who could be a rare talent ? What if Willis & Okoye are both gone by #12 and no one wants to trade up ? Who do we pick at #12 ?

Exciting times. Let's here some ideas.

Michael82
04-25-2007, 08:35 AM
Nice. :up: