• acehole
    • Jan 2006

turner blerb

Hated by the stupid..
    Loved by their moms.

• PISSCHUNK
    • Apr 2003

Re: turner blerb

His dad was our co-offensive line coach last year, Larry Zierlein. He should have some pretty good sources.

Late

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Good find, Acehole. I remember that columnist last year hitting on a lot of predictions.

I'd take Turner for a 2nd or 3rd this year and a pick next year. We have to have a RB.

If the talk about Willis being picked before #12 is true, then who do we target ? Do we hope for a trade down, to aquire back an extra 2nd or 3rd and then draft say Jon Beason ? Do we stay put and draft Okoye, who could be a rare talent ? What if Willis & Okoye are both gone by #12 and no one wants to trade up ? Who do we pick at #12 ?

Exciting times. Let's here some ideas.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• acehole
        • Jan 2006

That is exactly what I would do. I would grab Meachem after a slight trade down...and we would have a great offence on paper....if we can manage to keep our 2nd this year we could go TE and be done with the offense. Evans, Lossmen,Turner,Meachem,Parish,Miller...would be sick. Again Cover 2 LB's can be found much later in the draft.....

Originally posted by Night Train
        Good find, Acehole. I remember that columnist last year hitting on a lot of predictions.

I'd take Turner for a 2nd or 3rd this year and a pick next year. We have to have a RB.

If the talk about Willis being picked before #12 is true, then who do we target ? Do we hope for a trade down, to aquire back an extra 2nd or 3rd and then draft say Jon Beason ? Do we stay put and draft Okoye, who could be a rare talent ? What if Willis & Okoye are both gone by #12 and no one wants to trade up ? Who do we pick at #12 ?

Exciting times. Let's here some ideas.
        Hated by the stupid..
        Loved by their moms.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Nice.

Comment

Working...
          X