PDA

View Full Version : The Merge...again!

lordofgun
03-12-2003, 08:56 AM
It's time for the tribes to once again merge and become one.

And in honor of the merge, you get to vote someone off! NO IMMUNITIES for this vote.

One catch: Whatever votes I have by 12 noon eastern today will be the votes that get counted.

Since you're all original Sexy *****es, might as well keep that name.

<hr>

TO THE SEXY *****ES:

You must now vote off one survivor. You have until 12 noon eastern time TONIGHT to PM me with your vote of who you want OFF the island. Your votes must be PM'd to me, and NOT posted on the boards.

The following is a sample of what your vote should look like:

------------------------------------------------------------

I vote to get rid of ____ .

Reason: _____________________ .

-------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry, the names of the voters will be kept confidential, so no one will know who you voted for, or the reason why you voted the way you did. I will then post the votes (minus your username) on the survivor board.

You must give a reason along with the name of who you are voting off the Island. If you do not include a reason, your vote will not count. If you don't vote, it will be made known to your other members that you did not vote.

You have from now until 12 noon eastern to give me your vote.

Ebenezer
03-12-2003, 09:07 AM
Can the none players have a list of who is left??

I told CP when he was voted off that that was the end of his team. Now the ladies will get rid of them guys...some of us saw this coming a long time ago!!

Earthquake Enyart
03-12-2003, 09:07 AM
Is the hottie private forum going to be hermetically sealed until all the participants are deceased?

lordofgun
03-12-2003, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Ebenezer

Check the survivor tracker. :)

Patrick76777
03-12-2003, 09:19 AM

I told CP when he was voted off that that was the end of his team. Now the ladies will get rid of them guys...some of us saw this coming a long time ago!!

I disagree. I bet we have at least 2 members who do not show up to vote. I’ll say BillC and MissB. That makes it BillC – 1, MissB – 1.

Then I say that Gunx gets 2 votes and EE gets 2 votes.

Log will give them until 5 or so to change their votes and at that time, It gets a little more difficult to guess, but I’ll say that Gunz will get the boot.

Valerie
03-12-2003, 09:36 AM
I hope Log uses his better judgment and keeps the private forums closed to the public. I'm not worried about anything that I've said because I know I didn't bash or bad mouth anyone. I'm just worried about what was said about me after I left. It was bad enough while I was there and I really don't think I want to read anything else.

I think in order to keep some peace here, the private forums should remain closed and off limits.

Earthquake Enyart
03-12-2003, 09:41 AM
I don't know about that. There's some mighty good reading in there. ;)

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 09:42 AM
I agree J7. They should be deleted up completion of the game.

Valerie
03-12-2003, 09:49 AM
Yeah, I know people on BOTH sides were trash talking about me. And all you dopes had the WRONG person the whole time!!!!:rolleyes: I want written apologies from all of you!:type: :peacesign :buddies: :D

Patrick76777
03-12-2003, 09:52 AM
Hee hee hee. I say open them up. I want to hear more talk about how ruthless I am.

Valerie
03-12-2003, 09:56 AM
I'm gonna ***** slap you, Patrick!:slap: I want them to stay closed. You and that damn insult contest did more than enough for my self esteem. ;) I don't want to read about what a conniving, back stabbing ***** I am when in reality I'm NOT! You like that bad guy, sneaky rep you have, I don't like the new rep I've been saddled with.

Earthquake Enyart
03-12-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
I'm gonna ***** slap you, Patrick!:slap: I want them to stay closed. You and that damn insult contest did more than enough for my self esteem. ;) I don't want to read about what a conniving, back stabbing ***** I am when in reality I'm NOT! You like that bad guy, sneaky rep you have, I don't like the new rep I've been saddled with.

You should see what they said about you after they killed you off....:evil:

Patrick76777
03-12-2003, 10:00 AM
Esp. me. I was tough on you J.

Patrick76777
03-12-2003, 10:19 AM
What I really want you to do is reveal the voting history. That’s something I need to see.

Valerie
03-12-2003, 10:22 AM
You can all bite my royal Irish @ss!:tongue:

I was a naive, innocent and gullible participant. I was sucked into a web of deceit and lies by a slippery (and very moldy) Sponge! I was just part of his grand scheme to advance and I was the dope he set up to take the fall for him. I should be pitied not bad mouthed. I was used and I took one hell of a fall for my little sponge. This was definitely not one of my brightest moves. I guess I was having a blonde day. :doh: ;)

Earthquake Enyart
03-12-2003, 10:23 AM
That's not what they said. :shakeno:

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 10:27 AM
You can all bite my royal Irish @ss!:tongue:

I was a naive, innocent and gullible participant. I was sucked into a web of deceit and lies by a slippery (and very moldy) Sponge! I was just part of his grand scheme to advance and I was the dope he set up to take the fall for him. I should be pitied not bad mouthed. I was used and I took one hell of a fall for my little sponge. This was definitely not one of my brightest moves. I guess I was having a blonde day. :doh: ;)

Patrick is no longer sponge-worthy

Valerie
03-12-2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart That's not what they said. :shakeno:
And you believe everything you read and/or are told?:whisper: Geez, you're in worse shape than me, Earthquake.

Earthquake Enyart
03-12-2003, 10:52 AM
With you, hon, I don't know what to believe. :huh:

SoCalBillsFan
03-12-2003, 11:02 AM

yes eb, unfortunately forsight gets you nowhere in this game. I even told this to CP BEFORE that vote, but it fell upon deaf ears...:D

Patrick76777
03-12-2003, 11:05 AM
Yes, that CP vote KILLED US. I still want to know, officially cast that vote. It really took the whole team down.

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 11:10 AM
Yes it did :snicker:

ticatfan
03-12-2003, 11:13 AM
Leave everything closed or there could be a big brawl at the 1st tail gate party,now there is nothing wrong with a good brawl now and again and I might even come down for that myself,but this could open up a can of worms.lol

Patrick76777
03-12-2003, 11:18 AM
I only wish we could open up the PM's also.

Valerie
03-12-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart With you, hon, I don't know what to believe. :huh:
You can trust me, my dear.:peck: I'd never lie to you. :heart: My only problem is that I believe what people tell me and I'm too trusting.:hitself:
:j7:

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 11:37 AM

My only problem is that I believe what people tell me and I'm too trusting.:hitself:
:j7:

I told you exactly what was gonna happen to you, and you didn't believe me because you didn't trust me!! :spanku:

Valerie
03-12-2003, 11:58 AM
I know, Gunzlingr. My bad! I didn't trust you because I made the DUMB mistake of trusting my TEAM instead. You wer the enemy. So much for my team. I should've aligned with you and screwed the whole lot of them. Next time I'm going to be evil!:evil: No more nice guy. I'm gonna be ruthless! And I'm brings 9 knives to stab everyone in the back instead of my radio and 10 man sleeping tent. :snicker:

4thAndLong
03-12-2003, 02:22 PM
They're all orignal sexy *****es...

Who do I help? :scratch: