PDA

View Full Version : What trades will the Bills make?

Dr. Lecter
04-25-2007, 08:25 AM
Predictions?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Disclaimer: This poll is in no way endorsed, sponsored or supported by Meathead. This poll has no connection to Meathead. Any similarity to threads started by Meathead is purely coincidental. <o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>

gr8slayer
04-25-2007, 08:28 AM
None.

Buffalo Sabres
04-25-2007, 08:32 AM
LJLJLJLJLJ!

Michael82
04-25-2007, 08:33 AM
Michael Turner and they will trade away a pick next year to get another one this year. :up:

Dr. Lecter
04-25-2007, 08:48 AM
BTW, you are allowed multiple choices.

patmoran2006
04-25-2007, 09:00 AM
I think that Turner is most REALISTIC Possibility.

Id like to see them move up two spots in the draft as well, and make sure they take out Patrick Willis underneath from SF as well. Dont see either happening though.

Don't Panic
04-25-2007, 09:44 AM
I would have loved to say LJ and Briggs, but we all know that's just a dream.

MarvLevy
04-25-2007, 09:47 AM
Trade up to #6 with Washington to get AP!!!!

TacklingDummy
04-25-2007, 09:49 AM
Trade up to #6 with Washington to get AP!!!!

Package Schobel and some picks for the Skins 6th pick.

ParanoidAndroid
04-25-2007, 09:50 AM
Predictions?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Disclaimer: This poll is in no way endorsed, sponsored or supported by Meathead. This poll has no connection to Meathead. Any similarity to threads started by Meathead is purely coincidental. <o:p></o:p>

:chuckle:

Meathead
04-25-2007, 11:21 AM
not bad for an amateur

but we are professionals. kids dont try this at home. youll put your eye out

OpIv37
04-25-2007, 11:28 AM
no trades- Lynch at 12.

patmoran2006
04-25-2007, 11:31 AM
I'd lean towards no trades; because trading for Turner/Briggs or LJ is money that old cheap bags won't be willing to dole out..

If anything, I'd more expect them to move down in the draft, if for no other reason than to save some bucks on a signing bonus.

I HOPE we're extremely active on draft day.. But I dont EXPECT us to be.. Big difference.

OpIv37
04-25-2007, 11:34 AM
I HOPE we're extremely active on draft day.. But I dont EXPECT us to be.. Big difference.

be careful- around here that's called "giving up"

patmoran2006
04-25-2007, 11:38 AM
I dont care what it's called.. How much "red" can my "rep" be anyway? (I'm sure I"ll find out in the coming hours- good times)

The next 72 hours represent my LAST HOPE for Ralph Wilson as an owner.

With plenty of cap room, no $ spent on FA's since day one of free agency, and FOUR first day picks.. We have the manueverability to make a ton of noise over the next few days and through the draft... This team can become a contender by the end of Sunday.. There are moving up possibilities, there are Briggs, Turner even LJ possiblities.. There is a lot we can do to put a winning team out there NOW. I been *****ing, but also holding out hope this was the week the FO planned on 2 months ago making a big time impact.

But if we just sit at 12, watch Willis go before us, and take the "next best" LB or trade down to stockpile more role player picks.. its going to be the same old tired **** at OBD again.

We have NO Excuses this week to not impact this team heavily.

Meathead
04-25-2007, 11:38 AM
why would you necessarily want activity

if the bills could possibly duplicate the success they had in last years draft id be mad if they made any moves. big if but keeping your own picks aint a bad way to go at all

Dr. Lecter
04-25-2007, 12:26 PM
With plenty of cap room, no $ spent on FA's since day one of free agency, and FOUR first day picks..
But if we just sit at 12, watch Willis go before us, and take the "next best" LB or trade down to stockpile more role player picks.. its going to be the same old tired **** at OBD again.

This is dumb. So what is there was no activity since the first day?

Overall they have had plenty of activity. You can't discount day 1 because you want to.

patmoran2006
04-25-2007, 12:42 PM
This is dumb. So what is there was no activity since the first day?

Overall they have had plenty of activity. You can't discount day 1 because you want to.
who have they signed since the first day of FA? NOBODY..

They picked up a backup/rotational DT in exchange for a starting LB and a backup QB. That's the only thing they've done since Early March.

Oh and they resigned a backup running back and a backup cornerback, who suddenly are now the starting cornerback and the starting runningback (at least as of now)

we'll see what happens in next 90+ hours.. But I would hardly call them active, at least not in a good way.

Earthquake Enyart
04-25-2007, 01:27 PM
I think they'll trade down for more picks.

The last buffalo fan
04-25-2007, 01:52 PM
One player, one pick, one trade, can't make our entire franchise/team a winning team out there NOW. I'm afraid that we need more picks, this and perhaps the next year's draft, and all the team involved on this. We don't need more Takeos, Nates, Willises or Londons kind of players on our team, we need young players, who learn to love and wear our colors, our city and not only be motivated by the bucks they are making, no Sir, I'm sorry but there are plenty of that kind or type of players around the league, and there were some of them at our team already. We are headed in the right direction, with the right people at the helm. Please remember that Football is not only business or money, and I know that it is very impontant, if not the most, but also it is passion, desire, honor and pride. So please chill out, and enjoy the start of this year's season. :peace:

Luisito23
04-25-2007, 02:00 PM
I would have loved to say LJ and Briggs, but we all know that's just a dream.

Me too....:madcurse:....

GO BILLS!!!!!