PDA

View Full Version : Bills Briefs: Lots of Billls Draft Stuff

patmoran2006
04-25-2007, 08:56 AM
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>
Some things I’ve been hearing over the past 24 hours…<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
*· Two teams certainly looking to move down in Saturday’s draft that could affect the Buffalo Bills are the Washington Redskins and Houston Texans.. MORE (http://community.foxsports.com/blogs/Patrick_Moran/2007/04/25/Bills_Briefs_Lots_Of_Draft_News)

bigbub2352
04-25-2007, 09:02 AM
Alot of speculation in this draft, i think there is more player movement possible this year than any other year, i am pumped for Saturday, i got a feeling we will take Lynch like u perdicted Pat, i dont think we move up to take Willis, but we would if AP fell to Washington, man so many scenarios so little time lol

Mr. Miyagi
04-25-2007, 09:03 AM
Article written by, guess who?

Pat Moran of course. :ill:

patmoran2006
04-25-2007, 09:03 AM
It is gonna be fun..
And I am gonna be drunk.

gr8slayer
04-25-2007, 09:06 AM
Patrick, Dallas has no interest in Lynch.

Philagape
04-25-2007, 09:07 AM
That article is in serious need of a copy editor

Jan Reimers
04-25-2007, 09:07 AM
Good stuff, Pat.

patmoran2006
04-25-2007, 09:08 AM
Article???????????????????? It's a BLOG!

LOL.. I guess I should go back to "neggie nancy" so the topics can be discussed and not personal attacks after one post eh?

WWJKD???
04-25-2007, 09:10 AM
Buffalo needs to shore up it's LB corp with the first overall. I don't like the idea of drafting a RB in the 1st. With the kind of cheese the Bills dished out to revamp the OL, a RB by committee approach should be sufficient and we can find decent players for alot less in the later rounds. Hell we got Henry a few years ago in the 2nd.

WWJKD???
04-25-2007, 09:12 AM

LOL.. I guess I should go back to "neggie nancy" so the topics can be discussed and not personal attacks after one post eh?

You already know THAT is never going to happen.

Mr. Miyagi
04-25-2007, 09:14 AM

There was no personal attack, was there? :idunno:

Just wanted to clarify that it was a patmoran piece.

TigerJ
04-25-2007, 09:15 AM
I think most of that stuff seems plausible.

TigerJ
04-25-2007, 09:17 AM
There was no personal attack, was there? :idunno:

Just wanted to clarify that it was a patmoran piece.

I knew that. Pat does that all the time. Ok by me.

patmoran2006
04-25-2007, 09:21 AM
Buffalo needs to shore up it's LB corp with the first overall. I don't like the idea of drafting a RB in the 1st. With the kind of cheese the Bills dished out to revamp the OL, a RB by committee approach should be sufficient and we can find decent players for alot less in the later rounds. Hell we got Henry a few years ago in the 2nd.
I dont disagree necessarily at all.

I wouldnt be surprised much if beason is the pick.. In fact, I pretty said in my blog if Buffalo trades down they may lose Beason to Pitt at 15 (assuming Willis is gone)

But I dont think ATrain should be the lead leg of a RBC either.. Thats why its important to get Turner...

and even if Turner isnt a 25 carry per game player, you still have A-Train to give you 7-10 carries each week.

HAMMER
04-25-2007, 09:37 AM

Blog or no, if you have aspirations as a journalist it would behoove you to use proper punctuation and put your best work out, always. The content is solid, obvious stuff to a hardcore Bills fan but would be very informative for the average fan.

WWJKD???
04-25-2007, 09:51 AM
Blog or no, if you have aspirations as a journalist it would behoove you to use proper punctuation and put your best work out, always. The content is solid, obvious stuff to a hardcore Bills fan but would be very informative for the average fan.

LOL

"Behoove" I like that. I like it alot. I have to agree with him Pat. Don't tell me you have already started drinking.

WWJKD???
04-25-2007, 09:54 AM
Man if we could get Turner for a 2nd this year and even a 5th this year along with an additional 3rd next year? I'd bite. Problem is AJ Smith must think he is worth a 1st and then some. I doubt he is going to budge. Why should he? Turner could be just as valuable next year and with the Chargers looking to make a run again, you could really use the insurance in case something happens to LT.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-25-2007, 09:55 AM
Good effort, don't think I agree with your speculations, but nice work regardless. Just so I know, how do you know Marv Levy has Peterson ranked high on his draft board?

patmoran2006
04-25-2007, 09:56 AM
Nah.

But I will be Saturday.. My draft buddies (6 of us) will be pounding beer and crown, and playing some hold em.

and every pick I call right in the first round we do a shot.. so every 15 minutes can turn into a nice, long day

WWJKD???
04-25-2007, 09:57 AM
In a year where the Bills seemingly have many needs (Ok they always seem to have alot of needs but more so this year), it may "behoove" the Bills to trade down for more picks.

gr8slayer
04-25-2007, 09:58 AM
Nah.

But I will be Saturday.. My draft buddies (6 of us) will be pounding beer and crown, and playing some hold em.

and every pick I call right in the first round we do a shot.. so every 15 minutes can turn into a nice, long day
Your going to be pounding your draft buddies? Patrick, I never knew you swung that way.

Patrick76777
04-25-2007, 10:00 AM
Article written by, guess who?

Pat Moran of course. :ill:

So it's basically BS right?

Earthquake Enyart
04-25-2007, 10:02 AM
So it's basically BS right?
Nothing gets by you.

He copied the board and called himself an insider.