• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

My Bills first-round prediction

As great as all the trades would be for us, there is simply too much involved to make them happen. There is still an off-chance that something can be worked out with SD for Turner, but Briggs and LJ will simply cost to much.

I think SF picks Willis, we keep the 12th pick and with Willis off the board, go with Marshawn Lynch.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: My Bills first-round prediction

Could very easily go down like that..

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• camelcowboy
      • Mar 2005

If Ap drops past 3, i think we send our 1st and 2nd to washington for their 6th. We draft Ap, and use the two thirds to shore up our linebacking core.

If Ap is gone, we draft willis or trade down if he's gone and use a second round to pick up turner.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by camelcowboy
        If Ap drops past 3, i think we send our 1st and 2nd to washington for their 6th. We draft Ap, and use the two thirds to shore up our linebacking core.

If Ap is gone, we draft willis or trade down if he's gone and use a second round to pick up turner.
        If AP and Willis are gone, who's gonna want to trade up to 12?

Also, the idea of ignoring LB to the 3rd round is suicide. If we do that, 2007 is officially training camp for 2008.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• camelcowboy
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
          If AP and Willis are gone, who's gonna want to trade up to 12?

Also, the idea of ignoring LB to the 3rd round is suicide. If we do that, 2007 is officially training camp for 2008.
          It's a numbers game, that means two players who were in the top twelve have dropped. Maybe a Jammal Anderson or Carriker have droped I could see a few teams wanting them. Maybe the offensive tackle falls and a lower team wants him. Maybe a corner or a safety. 32 teams out their op even if Willis and Ap are gone someone will still want to move up for someone else.

To your linebacker point, Rufus Alexander or Quincy black are almost on the level of beason or poz. Alexander in my opinion will be better then Poz. You still have two 3rd round picks you can grab the best backers on the board or you can move up into the second and grab a higher rated backer.

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

IF AP and Willis are gone..

A team may want to trade up if a Jamaal Anderson or Adam Carriker are there, or maybe even Leon Hall or Marshawn Lynch.. But they're not going to move up that far and not going to give up a heck of a lot to do it.

I think we have two plays that I think are win-win.
            1- Trade up for AP
            2- Trade up a little for or hope that Willis lasts until 12.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

If Peterson and Willis are gone by #12, I would like to see us taking Lynch.

With that said, it would not shock me at all if Marv "reached" for Beason.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by camelcowboy
                It's a numbers game, that means two players who were in the top twelve have dropped. Maybe a Jammal Anderson or Carriker have droped I could see a few teams wanting them. Maybe the offensive tackle falls and a lower team wants him. Maybe a corner or a safety. 32 teams out their op even if Willis and Ap are gone someone will still want to move up for someone else.

To your linebacker point, Rufus Alexander or Quincy black are almost on the level of beason or poz. Alexander in my opinion will be better then Poz. You still have two 3rd round picks you can grab the best backers on the board or you can move up into the second and grab a higher rated backer.
                and what's to guarantee that Alexander or Black will still be there in the 3rd? I think our first 3rd round pick is early so chances are one of them will still be there, but even that is no sure thing.

And you're talking one player dropping, not two- because AP is already in most people's top 5 and pretty much everyone's top 10.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                  If Peterson and Willis are gone by #12, I would like to see us taking Lynch.

With that said, it would not shock me at all if Marv "reached" for Beason.
                  reaching for a Miami guy? Oh, please, no....
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

IF the pick was to be Lynch..

UNLESS you like him better than Turner (I dont think most do) then why wouldnt you just trade that pick to SD and have a more proven Turner?

AP is probably the only first round RB we'd take.. I think the pick would be Beason or even Leon Hall (ewwwwww) before Lynch.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006

UNLESS you like him better than Turner (I dont think most do) then why wouldnt you just trade that pick to SD and have a more proven Turner?

AP is probably the only first round RB we'd take.. I think the pick would be Beason or even Leon Hall (ewwwwww) before Lynch.
                      I would agree with that- do you think SD would take the 12 straight up for Turner? We have other holes to address with the other 1st day picks.

One problem: the Bills getting a contract with Turner done in time.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006

Personally I like Lynch just a little bit more than Turner.

Plus Turner's contract would be larger than Lynch's I'm guessing.

Comment

Working...
                        X