PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Angelo said today that...

patmoran2006
04-25-2007, 02:13 PM
WIth all these rumors flying around, he's yet to officially hear from ANY General Manager in the NFL about a Briggs trade other than from Washington.

So I'm not sure where this Briggs talk is coming from, but apparently at least according to the Chicago GM, is not true at all.

Dr. Lecter
04-25-2007, 02:15 PM
I think he is reliable on that stuff as Alberto Gonzalez is on firing DA's.

He very likely could be parsing his words. Maybe Modrak called him. Or Littman. Or John Guy. Or maybe MArv talked to their #2 guy.

Or he could be lying. Or he could have called Marv.

patmoran2006
04-25-2007, 02:17 PM
I dunno..

I just know that Chicago is the type of organization that will dump the salary before paying for it.. Sounds familar..

I think he's gone by Saturday afternoon- just dont know to whom..

feelthepain
04-25-2007, 02:22 PM
Well at the very least he's not gonna know what the GM's in the Norris division are saying and thinking.

jamze132
04-25-2007, 02:39 PM
WIth all these rumors flying around, he's yet to officially hear from ANY General Manager in the NFL about a Briggs trade other than from Washington.

So I'm not sure where this Briggs talk is coming from, but apparently at least according to the Chicago GM, is not true at all.
The Briggs interest is about to heat up.

billsburgh
04-25-2007, 02:50 PM
it's all coming from his scumbag agent Drew Rosenass.

SABURZFAN
04-25-2007, 08:15 PM

sounds like the ol' 'i'm pissing in your ear and telling you that it's raining' routine.