PDA

View Full Version : LJ will be the new Bledsoe

trapezeus
04-25-2007, 03:42 PM
We were desperate for a QB and we paid through the nose to get a big name QB...and look what that left us with. Now a RB, who has had some injury issues and hasn't proved himself in the playoffs should not be getting a huge contract. This team is young, and the more youth and hungry players we put on this team, the better the chance we have to get better and develop a real team.

Bills4Life34
04-25-2007, 03:42 PM
are you serious?? LOL

jamesiscool
04-25-2007, 03:45 PM
We were desperate for a QB and we paid through the nose to get a big name QB...and look what that left us with. Now a RB, who has had some injury issues and hasn't proved himself in the playoffs should not be getting a huge contract. This team is young, and the more youth and hungry players we put on this team, the better the chance we have to get better and develop a real team.

................?

so yur saying that LJ isnt worth looking into trading for...

wow.

Buffalo Sabres
04-25-2007, 03:46 PM
1st off comparing Larry Johnson to Drew Bledsoe is one of the most ******ed things i've ever heard. Our o-line is the reason Drew only had 1-2 good games a season, not his. With Peters and Dockery LJ will gain over 1500 yards and close to 20 td's.

The Answer
04-25-2007, 03:47 PM

The only RB in the league better than LJ plays in San Diego.

~The Answer

Buffalo Sabres
04-25-2007, 03:52 PM

~The Answer
finally he didn't start a post with "The Answer" believes.....and his post made sense. good job we're getting somewhere!

ddaryl
04-25-2007, 03:54 PM
I would like ot have LJ but I would only want him if the deal doesn't cost us a 1st or a boat load ofpicks, AND if LJ will sign a reasonable contract for a player starting to enter the downside of his RB career.

LJ has miles on him, and that does need to be in consideration here, but I would definitely like to have LJ

jamesiscool
04-25-2007, 03:55 PM

~The Answer

im agreeiing with you more and mroe each day and it scares me.

jamesiscool
04-25-2007, 03:55 PM
im agreeing with you more and more each day and it scares me.

Buffalo Sabres
04-25-2007, 03:58 PM
Career
LJ 892 carries
LT 2,050 carries
2 years difference!

you gotta come up with a different reason not to want LJ, because that one's just not working!!!!!!!!!