So who's doing ESPN's desk on draft day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bling
    • Jul 2004

So who's doing ESPN's desk on draft day?

Chris Bermann is the usual host. Mel Kiper. Chris Mortensen. The only one of which I like is Mel. Who else is there? Michael Irvin is no longer with the program. Torry Holt did it last year was it? Jackson? Jaworski? Hodge? Who else do I have to listen to?
  • raphael120
    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
    • Oct 2005

Re: So who's doing ESPN's desk on draft day?

That Colin Cowherd will be doin something with the draft too. He's on ESPN radio, and at first, I thought he was a duesche, but now I realize he's a sometimes witty and funny deusche.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
      • Oct 2002

On Cold Pizza this morning they said Keyshawn Johnson would be working at the draft desk.. He wants to start getting into broadcasting for when he retires..

Comment

• G. Host
        Banned
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bling
        Chris Bermann is the usual host. Mel Kiper. Chris Mortensen. The only one of which I like is Mel. Who else is there? Michael Irvin is no longer with the program. Torry Holt did it last year was it? Jackson? Jaworski? Hodge? Who else do I have to listen to?
        Anybody who like Mel "hairpiece" Kiper better than Chris "Boomer" Berman (this a a sacred figure, spell his name right) has bad taste but we already knew that about since Hubie "Babbling" Brooks is a Miami "Fish" Dolphin fan.

Chris Berman's nicknames

Comment

• Bling
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by G. Host
          Anybody who like Mel "hairpiece" Kiper better than Chris "Boomer" Berman (this a a sacred figure, spell his name right) has bad taste but we already knew that about since Hubie "Babbling" Brooks is a Miami "Fish" Dolphin fan.

Chris Berman's nicknames
          http://www.funny2.com/berman.htm
          Berman is a douche, and a complete moron when it comes to sports talk. Funny? Maybe. Football smart? About as much as Sean Salisbury.

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

I'll be watching the NFL Networks coverage. Screw ESPN
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
            X