PDA

View Full Version : where has it been?

Bill Brasky
04-25-2007, 09:09 PM
the warpath chant? i have yet to hear it. somebody get it going!

GThirst
04-25-2007, 09:14 PM
Its gone because it sucks. We didn't win a cup because the players were disheartened due to having such a gay chant. OOO ah!

Bill Brasky
04-25-2007, 09:18 PM
it's better than hearing 'let's go buffalo' ALLLLLL. NIGHT. LONG.

it is not gay, it's pretty sweet. get it going!

Dr. Lecter
04-25-2007, 10:15 PM
???

It was used several times tonight.

Michael82
04-26-2007, 12:25 AM
???

It was used several times tonight.
yeah, they even had the music playing the chant to get people going with it. :up:

Bill Brasky
04-26-2007, 09:58 AM
hmmm, that is weird. i didn't hear it... though i wasn't really paying attention cuz i was listening to the online feed instead of the tv announcers.

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2007, 10:07 AM
I never once heard it as a chant the crowd used during a game. I heard it in the hallways of the arena.

OpIv37
04-26-2007, 10:23 AM
I heard some of the Sabres fans doing it at Verizon Center when they were playing the Caps. The Caps fans were making fun of it.

Of course, I wouldn't exactly trust the opinions of Caps fans- all of their cheers are literally started by the same two ****ing guys. It's one guy with an airhorn and another big fat guy who has seats behind the goal that yells "Let's Go Caps".

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2007, 10:27 AM
I heard some of the Sabres fans doing it at Verizon Center when they were playing the Caps. The Caps fans were making fun of it.

Of course, I wouldn't exactly trust the opinions of Caps fans- all of their cheers are literally started by the same two ****ing guys. It's one guy with an airhorn and another big fat guy who has seats behind the goal that yells "Let's Go Caps".
Yeah I almost got in a little tussle with one of those ****** Caps fans when I was there. The douche ran away saying that I made personal.

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2007, 10:28 AM

Honestly that warpath chant kind of gives me the douche chills for some reason though.... :ill:

OpIv37
04-26-2007, 10:37 AM
Honestly that warpath chant kind of gives me the douche chills for some reason though.... :ill:

it's the "ooh! ahh!" part- kinda sounds like a homo at a fireworks display.

Valerie
04-26-2007, 11:05 AM
What's the chant? I've never heard it before.

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2007, 11:19 AM
it's the "ooh! ahh!" part- kinda sounds like a homo at a fireworks display.
Yeah I just cant get into it. I don't like chants for the most part. I like chanting the Goalies name if he lets in a goal or Bull**** if there is a bad call but that is about it. I feel efforts are better served by just screaming at the top of your lungs. That is much louder and more intimidating if you ask me.

Earthquake Enyart
04-26-2007, 11:20 AM
Yeah I almost got in a little tussle with one of those ****** Caps fans when I was there. The douche ran away saying that I made personal.
I never liked it. We stole it from the Canadiens.