PDA

View Full Version : There's no point in getting worked up over these trade rumors

OpIv37
04-25-2007, 10:12 PM
I have a feeling some of you are going to be extremely disappointed come Saturday. None of these trade rumors seem likely, and GM's like to hide their true draft-day intentions from other teams anyway.

We won't be involved in a major trade. If Willis is on the board, he's the pick. Otherwise, it will be Marshawn Lynch. The only other realistic possibility is that if Willis and AP are gone (and AP will be gone), we trade down a few slots for an extra 2nd or 3rd and take Poz or Beason.

camelcowboy
04-25-2007, 10:19 PM
Absolute caios in here lol. My favorite time of year, the week before the draft. For kicks go back a year and look at last years rumors just see how crazy things can get.

chubluv
04-25-2007, 10:43 PM
You guys are right this is what makes this time of the year great. All the rumors are out there, but nothing will probably come of them come this weekend. It is fun though reading all the rumors.

Dont drink the water
04-26-2007, 11:31 AM
I have a feeling some of you are going to be extremely disappointed come Saturday. None of these trade rumors seem likely, and GM's like to hide their true draft-day intentions from other teams anyway.

We won't be involved in a major trade. If Willis is on the board, he's the pick. Otherwise, it will be Marshawn Lynch. The only other realistic possibility is that if Willis and AP are gone (and AP will be gone), we trade down a few slots for an extra 2nd or 3rd and take Poz or Beason.

:clap: Absolutely. You need to temper your expectations and posts with moderation. Suprising post considering source.

Mr. Miyagi
04-26-2007, 01:03 PM
Among all the trade rumors, the Turner trade is the most realistic and likely on draft day.

justasportsfan
04-26-2007, 01:10 PM
There's no point in getting worked up over these trade rumors .

Pssst. You should've thought of that yesterday about the Schobel RUMOR! Let me rephrase that , a Schobel SPECULATION.

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2007, 01:12 PM
Op you are the one getting worked up.

OpIv37
04-26-2007, 01:13 PM
Op you are the one getting worked up.

I've mostly stayed out of the trade rumors threads, and the posts I have made have been very mild.

OpIv37
04-26-2007, 01:14 PM
Pssst. You should've thought of that yesterday about the Schobel RUMOR! Let me rephrase that , a Schobel SPECULATION.

a rumor that's a hell of a lot more likely than any of this LJ and Briggs **** going around now.

OpIv37
04-26-2007, 01:15 PM
Among all the trade rumors, the Turner trade is the most realistic and likely on draft day.

I could see that happening- I don't think it's likely but it wouldn't be shocking if it went through anyway.

The big sticking point is a contract between the Bills and Turner because they won't be able to get that done in 2 hours on draft day. If they're already working on it, this trade could happen- if not, forget about it.

justasportsfan
04-26-2007, 01:17 PM
a rumor that's a hell of a lot more likely than any of this LJ and Briggs **** going around now.

One of those rumors about the draft is bound to be correct which would make it more likely in the nearer future than the Schobel SPECULATION by a newspaper writer.

PS- don't get worked up about it in the "don't get worked up thread" :D